Would you marry a 4channer? why or why not?

would you marry a 4channer? why or why not?

Attached: IMG-20180402-WA0002.jpg (651x527, 73K)

Karlie Kloss used to shill on Jow Forums

I've been dating a guy I met on Jow Forums for a year and half, I'd marry him.

I'd marry them, probably have the same interests

the only thing that she got going for her are her legs

how did you meet? /soc/?

>how did you meet? /soc/?
Jow Forums.

Don't know. Started chatting, really liked each other, at some point we were spending 12 hours a day on webcam (even when one of us slept). We met up IRL.

He's my favourite person in the world.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>tfw actually in London

I would marry anyone who wasn't hideously, and I mean hideously, ugly or fat, so long as they loved me.

Probably would. Too bad I don't know any irl. It's not really something you let others know.

Attached: 1468343704285.jpg (320x287, 51K)

I'd marry a 4channer. Don't think they exist in Sweden though.

Sounds fake
How do you "start chatting" with anonymous responses unless one of you put your contact information up in a post for everyone to use

They could have joined a discord then pm-ed each other from there.

We kept talking for a while in the thread, then exchanged a throwaway email and then ended up adding each other on discord.

I envy you two, not in a mean way though. Best of luck.

Attached: 1480650352754.gif (353x360, 116K)

>the only thing that she got going for her are her legs
Her face is legit, and her hair.

Thank you user.

It is going well this far. I miss him a lot, but we are really committed to each other and our relationship.
He's everything to me. I didn't think I could feel this close and in love with someone, but apparently I just never met someone I actually clicked with.

I thought discord links were banned or filtered on here
No one attempted to barrage your throwaway email in an attempt to hide his responses? Either this site has gotten weaker or indeed, fake

Nigga, you gay.

>No one attempted to barrage your throwaway email in an attempt to hide his responses?
He left his, I'll ask him if you want to?
It was a discussion about obscure interest we share, so we just wanted to keep talking. He didn't even know I was a girl.

>spending 12 hours a day on webcam
So you're both pathetic neet fucks...

Depends on the board.

No.
He works from home, I'm a student and work part time.
We stayed on call while I was studying and he was working, just to keep each other company. We often slept on webcam too, because we are both insomniacs and it's soothing to fall asleep with the other around.

He is honestly pretty well off and very good at his job.

No.

I come here to lurk and as a way to anonymously communicate with random people and I want to keep that communication random. You are the definition of normie-tier cringe shitter if you would even CONSIDER dating someone, let alone marrying someone from Jow Forums. I would not have any respect for someone who did. In fact I have no respect for people who date/marry who met on a dating site.

>You are the definition of normie-tier cringe shitter if you would even

Attached: tip.jpg (394x425, 23K)

That's nice

So you're implying by your statement that you are never going to get married. I mean you are guilty by proxy for even being here. If you so you don't ever plan on getting married fair enough, but you probably shouldn't shit on the notion that people do meet online because you personally don't ever feel the need to be married. But hey, you probably think you're better than everyone here. If you're here though there's something slightly wrong with you.

how tall is he

A little over 185 cm? I don't know exactly. I'm about 160 cm and I reach his chest when I stand next to him.

Probably, we’re all afraid of getting cheated on so it would be nice to marry someone who has the same mentality

Fiancé uses Jow Forums mostly and now I'm posting on adv and fit so yes I would if that's what you mean. The name is weird, 4channer reminds me of Afrikaner. I thought we were anons not some "member of the Jow Forums community" faggots.

Attached: Petition Give Fredco control of the _Epic bee movie memes_ page.jpg (1010x765, 92K)

A Jow Forumsack, maybe, but most of you are degenerates like everyone else.

Pathetic

I've met several people off Jow Forums. One I even ended up dating for a few months and was possible marriage material. It definitely can happen.

that explains it

My partner uses Jow Forums, we used to look at it together as teens. I'd marry him and I'm looking forward to it.
I think if anything it improves our relationship