My girlfriend is TOO interested in me orgasming?

I started dating someone two weeks ago and some days, I told her I never had a orgasm and she keeps mentioning it, its a bit complicated, I'm sex repulsed/asexual but I can do... some masturbation, [I just rub the cloth/my jeans against vulva, I don't touch my vulva because I don't like my genitals, it scares me]

Attached: dryhump.png (1184x695, 304K)

There's a lot more I can say, but I don't masturbate the -normal way- because I'm sex repulsed, if that makes sense.

>scared of her own pussy
Wat

Lol. How is Christian sex Ed not considered abuse by now?

Explaination since people are assuming things;
I'm just naturally sex repulsed, its not anything caused by the environment or my upbringing, I don't want anything to do with my own genitals.

Being repulsed with sex or your own genitals isn't natural, user
In any case, tell that your partner, maybe it will make her stop making sex-conversations

That doesn't just happen, user.. sorry calling bullshit, but people learn to be repulsed by their own bodies. No one tumbles out of a uterus hating their sexuality.

Like if you came in here saying you were totally indifferent and uninterested, I'd believe you

But so actively anti genitals? You were touched weird or you had a religious upbringing that shamed you out of it or something.

Yeah I know, but I think it has to do with my body dysphoria. [Please don't judge me and keep a open mind] its more like I wish I was a genderless being than afab.
And my partner knows, and she says she's okay with only doing sexual stuff with me fully dressed.

No, nothing of the sort, I'm asexual and Just don't want to do anything sexual. [I'm okay with certain sexual things, like giving someone a Handie or giving a titjob] its complicated and its limited, but I refuse to masturbate myself.

Ok. user. I'm 30 years old, experienced, been through therapy for entirely unrelated things, have some paych education ... Not a doctor but there's a pattern of therapy you should know about...

You really need to address this issue face on or you are in for a lot of stress. Perception can do a lot of fucking damage to people.

So if you're throwing out words like "body dysphoria" because you saw it on the internet, and you don't actually have body dysphoria, you could be giving yourself body dysphoria.

Don't immerse yourself in your problems like that.

As i mentioned, if you are indeed totally asexual and just indifferent and uninterested, I wouldn't think a single thing.

But such fears and insecurities and discomfort about your vagina, I don't know what, but something happened and you gotta deal with it and not let it control you.

Yeah, to be honest my own parents said something about that too, but mainly it was in the context of "you shouldn't be scared of your own genitals, how are you going to wash them?" details may be wrong
anyway I'm not interested in changing, life is great the way I am right now.

You don't sound like someone who is mentally stable enough to date.

My girlfriend and I talk about our mental health issues and its super chill, so its fine

Yeah... I'm sure it is...

>A lesbian that's afraid of pussy
what in tarnation

She's a trans girl, I just didn't mention it until there was a reason. I guess the problem solves itself since she's going to help me masturbate me through my clothes until I orgasm.

>I'm not mentally ill
>I'm just a woman afraid of my own vagina dating a man that thinks he's a woman
Fucking hell. People like you put me off having children.

This thread is the most singularly disheartening thing I've read recently

Its also kind of sweet since she says she wants to make me feel good, but too much of one thing is never a good thing?

Adam Sandler movie when?

> I'm not interested in changing, life is great the way I am right now.
Then there's literally no reason for you to be posting here. You contradict yourself a lot. And btw it's not normal, and absolutely has something to do with your upbringing. You have issues with denial and lack self awareness

You shouldn't be having children anyways, so good

Neither should your parents, evidently