Why can't I rap?!

I want to rap and get rich and successful (I'm not black) but I can't fucking rap or even come up with clever good lyrics?! Wtf?! Please give me advice. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

is this bait
this must be bait

ok but on the off change it isn't

rapping is hard because it's a skill. you need to practice to get good at it. you need to read. books. poetry. you need to practice rhyming. you need to know about things so you have something to talk about. you need feedback from other people.

don't just try something and then say AAAA I'M BAD AT THIS because everyone is bad at everything the first time they try. work at it to become less bad.

hey at least you KNOW you're bad, that gives you a leg up.

>why can't I paint
>why can't I make music
>why can't I sculpt

art takes time and talent you idiot even simple art like rapping requires a certain creativity and intelligence you don't seem to posses

Well fuck you faggot, I know I have no talent. I'm literally shit at everything fuck

take micheal Jackson
he was black but became white lol

its easy as abc, 123, you and me

The problem is you don't have someone writing for you
Most famous performers(singers, comedians, obviously actors) have people that do all the groundwork for them and they just put on the show to make it look good. It's all a sham and thinking any musician actually writes/ composes their own music in this day and age is simply stupid
>Rapping is a skill
No, it's not. Anyone can talk on recording and that's all they do; talk with a beat behind it. No singing or actual effort, just reading from the paper like a drone

rapport is a skill

>Buy weed, xanax and lean
>Buy a beat from a producer
>Make shitty lyrics and autotune your voice
>Profit and fuck bitches

are you taking lean or xans? if not, consider taking them, heard they greatly help. plus, you will get a constant theme to rap about. it's a win-win situtation dude!

>produce beats
>get weed Xanax and lean from a dealer
>become a beet farmer
>profit
>?????

Be sure to put roofies in your own drink and pass out. Unconscious is the new cool

hah
>Most famous performers just put on the show to make it look good.
Right. Also:
Most famous athletes just throw a ball
Most famous artists just put some paint on a paper
Most famous writers just string words together

Keep being edgy dude. Keep denigrating everyone else. You'll go far.

were all raising the roof my dude

>there are hundreds of soundcloud rappers who never make it
>there are thousands who just make mix tapes and pass them around
Rapping is a good way to be poor for a long time before finally making it in a small scale if you are actually good.
If you are shit then you won't get anywhere without completely reinventing yourself and becoming a meme.
Most of these 12 year old rappers are making it because they are in a gang where their music gets spread around quickly once they find out they can actually rap.

if you're shit at everything it's an attitude problem, literally no one is garbage at everythings, lots of cowards wont even try tho

until the game changes
its all about being fluid

>just get someone to do all the work for you
>it's easy to be a millionaire just have someone give you a million dollars to start your own company
>it's easy to be an inventor just have someone give you their idea and patent it before they do
If someone was feeding you anything for free then obviously that would be the way to go but only the most influential rappers are SOLD these beats and raps.
If anything a better suggestion would be to join the Freemasons because lots of rappers and producers are members and you can build a connection.

why not start your own freemason network seperate from the established network
divide

Spoken like an outsider.
The game never changes just the players.
Look at all these comedian rappers.
They were only making it on youtube and needed other artists to really make any headway.
Lil Dicky is actually good and it took his video going viral to really kick off his career and he still only got $100,000 to fundraise his business model.

>hey guys want to join my freemason society?
>there is literally no benefit and we don't have any funding to do anything and no physical address to meet at besides my moms house
Sure man how about we start our own Skull and Bones and become the next president.

it only takes time to create a new game
but the cards dealt in the new game might be hidden in the sleeve by the dealer

DUDE WEED AMIRITE?

YAY

>No, it's not. Anyone can talk on recording and that's all they do; talk with a beat behind it. No singing or actual effort, just reading from the paper like a drone
t. Hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.
It's not just "talking with a beat". You have to follow the rhythm of the beat firstly, secondly a lot of rappers use a different voice to their talking voice. Listen to a rap song and recite the lyrics but just talking them. It's not the same. On top of that, it's like poetry. You have to be clever to not only find rhyming words, but words that sound like a rhyme but still fit with the flow. This might involve changing the pronunciation of the word slightly. Things like that. I usually have a go to example but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Just listen to Eminem, he does it a lot.

Only pop stars have a flock of writers they rely on. Maybe some shitter rappers as well. But any artist worth their weight is writing their own shit

It's mostly tha voice, that gets you up
It's mostly tha voice, that makes you buck

in rap, or any lyrical music.. the way they project their voice in the lyrics is all that matters.

the game changes, where the players end up changing. but theres players that are the best in their game. a lot of people think eminem sounds whiney. different strokes
a good collective is best because they can get the variety but at the same time not be too different