ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

change this to guys ask girls please

What if they don't pay much for my hair and charge for the haircut? ;_;

Girls, why do you complain about doing certain things but do them anyway?

e.g. putting on makeup, wearing high heels, having a complex skincare routine

You make it seem like women are forced to do it by society.

Not telling this girl how I really felt about her has been eating me from the inside for about 5 years now. I feel like I never moved on from the regret. It gets heavy sometimes and I don't want to deal with this anymore. Do you guys have any suggestions?
>inb4 kys

you have to move on man 5 years is way too long

>You make it seem like women are forced to do it by society
They are, by other women and to a lesser degree, some men. Especially if they're not naturally pretty. They're not "forced" in the sense some cunt will bash down their door and get them to put it on, but there is definitely pressure.

1: Find someone else, especially if you've had no contact with her.
2: If you know her well and shes single, try asking her out. Maybe hide the fact you've been pining for 5 years though.

Some of those things are annoying.
I don't like wearing make up and high heels, when the occasion calls for it (anything formal) I complain a little because I don't enjoy doing it. Same as my boyfriend complains about wearing a tie and jacket or such things.

Also - looking pretty is more important for women than it is for men, as most men choose their partner because she looks appealing and women are still heavily judged on their looks. As someone who rarely dresses up and wears make up, I get hit on 10x when I do, and I got called out for not wearing make up on my work place.

How do I get a weeaboo gf?

Frequent places and activities where weebs congregate. Most weebs I've met irl have been undesirable as fuck though.

I studied Japanese
All the "cool" girls (drugs, tattoos, good-looking) dropped out first semester
Most of those who stayed and took it seriously were ugly af

Girls. Why do you stop having sex with your boyfriends? Is it a way to get them to leave or ask you really no longer have interest in sex as much?

I don't complain, I love wearing makeup. I'm honestly not going to do something I hate doing. I don't find a lot of comfort in high heels so I don't wear them often. Most of my friends genuinely love putting on makeup, not a chore for them.

Some people just love to complain

Kindest girl from 2 threads ago, what continent are you from?

>e.g. putting on makeup,
I haven't worn make up in months >wearing high heels,
Haven't worn them in years
>having a complex skincare routine
I don't complain about this, my bf is actually the one who complains about my skin care routine, healthy eating habits, and wanting to exercise

So the real question here is where did you get the misconception that all girls complain about this stuff?

You are not the feminine type are you

Ok, but would going those places increase the odds of there being a 4+/10 willing to put up with how weird I am for how handsome I am

There are a million and one reasons why they might. Ask them, its literally all you can do.

> I got called out for not wearing make up on my work place.
So true. Every girl who ever showed up without make up at my workplaces would get comments like "you look sick today, are you feeling well"? Etc.

Because after a while honeymoon phase for women sexual desire fades as romantic feelings become less intense.

Fuck if I know, user. You can only go and see for yourself. It's certainly going to be a higher chance than if you went to something unrelated to weeb shit.

I've been with my bf 6 years and we still have sex multiple times a week. If your girl stopped having sex, it's a personal problem, has nothing to do with her being female. Talk to her

user, who are you looking for?

What do you mean by "feminine"? That's a vague concept. In some cultures going out and hunting for food is considered "feminine"

What can I do for my ex who just lost their grandmother and when I say I'm here for them they tell me to stop messaging them?

[spoiler]Stop messaging?[/spoiler]

Why are you trying to make exceptions to your rule of "all women do x", instead of looking at why you developed this misconception in the first place? Too difficult to take a second to analyze yourself for once?

Do you have short hair by any coincidence?

If that happens to you personally, then they never liked you much to begin with. The "honeymoon phase" is caused by neurotransmitters lighting up your brain like a drug addicts; you physically cannot think clearly. If this is the only way girls liked you enough to fuck you, it's because you're not attractive/interesting without having their judgement being clouded by the neurotransmitter cocktail. You should probably try working on yourself instead of pretending all women are to blame

Well maybe thats just genuine concern, make up can make a -huge- difference and if someone turns up one day without it, they can and often do look like they might be unwell.

I've had hair that's an inch short, but I've also had hair that grew long and past my ass. Can you actually answer
Instead of trying to desperately justify your biases? If you knew anything about statistics, you'd know that saying all women do any one thing is stupid, just like saying all men are one way or another

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

True, but the perception of what's seen as normal is still troublesome. It's sad that it's expected of you to slather on a mask every day if you go to work, but only if you're female

so then don't wear it, my ex never wore any except on occasions where she would get dressed up. it only gets mentioned if you dont do it if doing it is your norm.

Oh, I was merely explaining why it happens to a lot of people.

Personally I never had that problem, I have sex with my boyfriend daily or more after years we are together. But then my bf is very hot and absolutely compatible with me sexually.

I guess I still want to be their for her, but she obviously doesn't want it.

I got told I should wear it because not wearing it is "disrespectful" when you're in contact with public. Even something as small as eyeliner and mascara, and covering up blemishes - but they wanted me to.

Girls, and some guys

I'm just a tad short of six inch girth, is that still the nice surprise size or am I in for actual problems when trying to fit things in? Finding a rubber that doesn't choke the life out is already somewhat hard.

You got it

Damn how ugly do you have to be to get told that? I still have guys perv out on me, even with no make, why make it more annoying by actually wearing some? If you have good skin and not ugly, there's no reason for make up

Tough situation if its your boss or something but anyone else just tell them to fuck right off desu.

Average looking, I have a pretty nice body and I have guys peeving out on me.
At any sort of formal job where you are in contact with people you are kinda expected to wear some make up and nice formal clothes.
I don't wear anything massive, just mascara most days and some tinted lipgloss. But I got asked to wear something and do my hair nicely.

hey thread,
lets say you and a lady where friends, after work drinks most of the week, going out to do things, having a good old time together and all that
through various work bullshit the lady got fired and you have the leaving do and agree to stay in contact but the lady doesnt respond
you ask one of her friends whats going on and she says i probably shouldnt tell you this but she blames you for her getting fired
>okayyyyy, delete lady contact, walk away, her problem not mine.

few months later at another work do the same person who said she blames you for the firing says lady friend was upset you stopped communicating with her
>I STOPPED? YOUR THE ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT SHE - NO. no. I'm not getting into this now.

I recently tried contacting the lady friend and she hasn't responded.

This is all the lady friend right?
I've done nothing wrong and I just need to walk away and stop going over this in my head right?

All I want is closure.
Just a "thats life, we went separate ways, all the best for the rest of your life" talk.

bahhhhh

The nice 5'10" girl from 2 threads ago.

If I ask a girl to dinner, will she understand that I'm asking her on a date, or is there a possibility that she thinks I'm just being friendly?

she will provided shes not retarded.

I'm like 5.7ish girth and I never had a problem.
I've only fucked two girls though.

Not that user, but I'm 18 and a virgin. Fucking impossible to get laid as an average guy.

It's not impossible, you just have to work 200% harder. The advent of things like Tinder means women can be talking to as many as 30 guys at once. They just get to pick and choose. Whereas guys don't get as near as many options so just have to settle on one and go along with all the stupid games.

Honestly, being a woman is life on easy mode. No amount of periods or childbirth takes that away.

Good to hear.

>It's not impossible, you just have to work 200% harder.

And still settle for pretty much nothing.

Well, I am trying.
But it just takes time to set up a date since you can't appear too clingy etc. Also, I met the girls I'm currently talking to online and they live in my country. I don't even message the girls I know irl (anymore at least). Ideally, I'd like a gf from my city though.

If a girl tells you she "burst into tears" after reading your message, did she actually start crying?

I'm trying to decide if this is genuine, or just a cry for attention.

Depends on context; have you known her a while? If you're already friends you might want to frame the question as 'do you want to go out with me' or something along those lines.

reposting from an older thread because I'm confused and I don't know what I want so hearing other opinions would be nice.

I got to know a girl that I see twice a week and I don't know if she's into me or just wants attention. These are some things she does that are from the top of my head:
>always seeks my attention
>she stands like 1cm next to me even though there's lots of space
>she constantly brushes up to me when we go somewhere
>pokes me very often out of the blue
>she's complimenting me regularly
>she very often feeds me with good food
>she literally told me that I sparked her interest
And probably some more stuff that I can't recall. I'm a red blooded male and these are signs to me that a girl is into me, yet she's still talking about her boyfriend of 2 or 3 years and I couldn't notice any bad feelings in their relationship.
She's only acting like this towards me, I've never even seen her touch another guy in a friendly manner. Another thing that confused is the fact that she showed me some messages from her boyfriend where he was acting very jealous because she was talking to me instead of answering his messages.
Why does she do what she does? I need a female explanation because I'm very much autismo.

Girls:

Why would you not tell your friend who you've come to visit that you're going to see a guy you met while visiting?

I met a girl while I was visiting a city (through my mate's brother's friend (lol)), and she said she was coming through to my city, and so we met up (nothing happened), but she didn't tell her friend that she saw me (her friend (who is gay) said he found me "incredibly attractive", if that has any effect?).

Girls, would you go on the first date to roll skating?

>Meet a girl who knows a good friend of mine on Tinder
>Go out for lunch right before spring break
>Thought it went well, ended up talking about similar interests for like 20 minutes longer than planned and she was late to class for it
>We text a little bit after break, and I ask her what she's doing for the weekend
>A week passes with no reply, and I assume that she isn't interested
>Two days later, Get a text today from her apologizing about being really busy

Girls/Guys: What's the deal here? I really enjoyed talking to this girl, but I have a hard time believing that someone can't find the time to reply to a text message within a reasonable time, if they're talking to someone they're actually interested. Still, I understand that things happen and there's no harm in trying to setup a second date, I'm just curious about what she's thinking.

Attached: le fat medicine man.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>I'm just curious about what she's thinking.

You always will be but a very sad fact of life is that it's never worth bringing up unless you're incredibly close to her already. Doing so this early comes off way too fucking needy even if it drives you crazy.

Just be the guy that's taking her out for a good time with minimal questioning about her interest in you because you need to leave that up to her body language in the moments you're with her.

hell yeah, that sounds really fun user

I can see a lot of people not being into it, but I think it's a good idea personally

I appreciate the reply, but I ever said I have intentions of asking her about this. Of course it would be spergy as fuck to demand an explanation from someone who's still a stranger to me. I'm planning to ask her on a second date either way, but I wanted to see if Jow Forums thought my chances were looking bad/good.

Well if she's making effort to still keep in contact with you then it's safe to assume there's still interest. We won't know what she thinks so just ask her out and if she's flaky about it pull out your offer and move on.

Should I wait until I get a job before I start dating? I'm 23 and a recent college grad, living with my parents, but I'm active in searching for a job.

The fuck am I supposed to say? I run into this problem a lot so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Male Bi-fag and this is a guy who I matched with if relevant. I have this issue with both sexes.

Like if someone asks me "hey, how are you?" I feel like you should reply with "I'm X, how are you doing?" as a back and forth. Why don't I ever get back and forths with these people? How do I have a conversation when I'm the only one ever initiating and they're only replying?

First date, maybe at a park or something

>So you said you're in college. What's your major?

>Finance

>How's that going?

Iit's ok

>Did you have a hard time deciding on a major?

>No.

>Oh, ok...

Fuck, man. give me something.

Attached: 8767908.png (1024x849, 68K)

Most people are narcissists. Especially anyone who uses social media a lot. They don't even think to ask you questions back because they don't care. It's all about them

I was going to suggest if a girl is interested, she will talk her head off, but... it's a dude. I'm at a loss man.

>How do I have a conversation when I'm the only one ever initiating and they're only replying?

You can't. Sometimes people are shy, but in my experience people let it be known they are interested.

Attached: 1522216619681.jpg (748x748, 69K)

Where and how do I take a girl out that has a lot of social anxieties and only browses Jow Forums and the internet all day. I really like talking with her but I have no idea how to pull her out of her home to get to know each other better.

What are her hobbies and interests, things she does on the pc?

I've been swiping tinder like crazy for the past couple of days, and I just have to say that European women take way way way better care of themselves compared to American women. Almost scary. Fuck there is quite some difference.

Over watch, you tubers like pew die pie, browsing pol and b

I'm curious about this. What do you mean?

European women are simply not curupted by the idea that they should rate themselves based on there peak potential. American women rate there looks based on how good they “can” look if they work out and better themselves. European women actually better themselves, they are also have more attractive gene skills in general. Also euro girls, polish for experience, look for success and how men present themselves, not nessesarly judging looks or things they can’t change.

A 8/10 in the USA is like a 5/10 in Europe.

He means he's an idiot who assumes massive trends compassing hundreds of millions of people based on him seeing two cute girls from Europe and two trashy girls from America.

This is the problem with basing your views off anecdotes.

Should I find my one night stand?
She enjoyed our night together and I did too. She even wanted to have something more. Sadly I don't have her number but I remember the street she's living on. Should I try to find her?

More fit, nicer hair, better with makeup, better fashion sense. American women also look way too old for their age. A 30 year old American woman look like a 42 year old European woman (I also experimented with the age range between 30 - 45 for the lulz - they're thirsty regardless of continent).

My boyfriend is american and he told me the thing about age too. Like, when he first saw pictures of me he thought I was 5-6 years younger than I actually am.

Make up and fashion sense is interesting.

Also, there is A LOT of cuck shit on American tinder, holy shit.

Attached: IMG_2872.png (640x1136, 531K)

god this kills my self esteem
my bf is european and im american i'm 20 i hope i don't look 30

i think i freaked this girl out at work.
all i did was ask her if she wanted to chill. she said yes but flaked. and now she wont even acknowledge i exist. whereas before id get 1compliments and there were jokes and nickname being passed back and forth. i only see her once a week as it is so wtf gives? if you dont see me that way thats fine but god damn wats with the cold shoulder? she seems legit upset. i think she\ wanted to just be friends but somehow i came on too strong and scared her?

No surprise there.

She sounds dumb as fuck.

>tfw no autistc lanklet bf
girls, how do you deal with this feeling? being unable to get your ideal bf?

She dropped hs because of family issues, so she was kinda home schooled and alone, but I’m kinda breaking through to her, we talked for 4 hours over text about stupid shit, but I felt a connection.

I think I creeped this girl out. She has yet to reply to the text I sent her but she must've seen it since she also saw my snapchat post.

Of course I could be overthinking but idk. Either way I'm not texting anymore if no reply.

> Either way I'm not texting anymore if no reply
and when u get them one word replys

are any of u guys dating/dated an ugly dude?

How do i support a close platonic friend who just told me her mother has cancer? She said theyre going for ct scans wednseday. What is it even remotely appropriate to say beyond that im here for her?

Please, friends, help me. ;_;
a) go to one of the city's best salon, sell hair and get haircut (I want to negotiate $400 + the haircut for my 3 feet long hair)
b) try to find a lesser known salon that MIGHT pay a little more, but has less famous hairstylists
c) go to a barber, have 0 profit and pay $40 for the haircut

How do y'all guys feel about socially awkward girls/girls with social anxiety
Like actual social anxiety where i want to actually talk to people but my thoughts and my mouth and my words don't all match up so i end up staying quiet before i can sort my thoughts out enough to say something in the moment and then i cry afterwards
my boyfriend forces me to do things that trigger it like talk to his parents spontaneously but i think it's good for me and he hugs me after if i'm shaking to calm me down

>social anxiety
Riiiight. I don't care much but I wouldn't date someone who can't socialise with other people on semi-normal level, that's embarrassing and implies all sorts of problems (being a shitty parent for one, issues with finding a job, things like that)

i have a job and i'm good with kids i just can't deal with people my age or older unless it's a very formal setting where i can just INT check my way through. I just don't know how to be funny or be comfortable around people unless i've known them for like 6 months.

True. But she's normally receptive in the conversation

>flaked
It is over. Do the same as her: pretend she doesnt exist. Easy. She will never have sex or relationship with you.

Obviously she didnt like you enough to give you her number. And consider your priorities if you are willing to fuck somebody without even having their number. Pic related, get tested.

>GMO corn sugar syrupe
>MASSIVE obesity
>general shit tier life style
Ofc this is all generalisation, but usa population is super unhealthy. Worse is only mexico...

Park and ice cream.

You are supposted to ask him on date or pizza and chill. Stop making dating complicated, it is not.

If you can pay for date you are good to go.

Ask her on date.
>inb4 wall of text
If she doesnt have time / motivation to go on date with you, she cant / wont date you. Simple.

You are friendzoned. She has never consider you as dating / sex material in the first place.

Ask her, not /adv. Some people cope with stress by being alone, some by playing dark souls. Ask her how is she doing and thats it.

Never seen one. I assume girls with social anxiety are invisible or hidden in basement. Besides even if somebody will ask them on date, they will be so scared they wont even reply. So undatable i guess?
>my boyfriend
Ask him, not /adv silly. Why do you even care what user thinks about you?

Attached: dont use condoms.png (383x322, 51K)

>was she really crying for my attention or was she just crying for my attention?

because i like lots of perspectives and my boyfriend never gives me anything substantial to ponder aside from "i just want you to be happy" i mean it's really sweet and i love him but i need opinions because perspective matters

girls and guys, im 5'8, ugly, and indian. how fucked am i?

get arranged married

i dont want to. i know its the best option for an incel like me, but i hate the idea.

also, im 18. so marriage in general isnt for me anytime soon

is it ok to like a girl but go out with another?

the first girl hasn't directly responded to anything i've been saiyan. but it seems like she knows who i am at least. i've had really strong feels for this girl for a couple years but she lives a few hours away.

second one lives nearby and is *clearly interested* in me but i'm holding back cause i still have feelings for the first girl.

what do?

Do you care if she is not white?