Online Dating Is A Meme

> Been actively using online dating for the past 4 months since I am taking a semester off from college
>Only been on 1 date, it sucked
> Barely get matches. When I do they're either ugly af or are hibby chibby chub chubs
> My standards are in no way high but all I'm looking for on a basic level is a person who is at least a 7, not overweight, and is passionate to accomplish things in life. Values > Hobbies
> If they like sports, cartoons, and video games, thats an obvious bonus but in no way what I am actively searching for.

HOW THE FUCK DO I MEET THESE PPL??!

Attached: pepe.png (655x509, 21K)

online dating is for females only

Date some curvy women. It might surprise you.

>>>>>>
I personally don't mind if they are curvy. That's genetics. Curvy women are sexy af. If I got matches from them I wouldn't mind.

Then find one 10-20 pounds above curvy that is working out and you will be on the ground floor my man.

online dating is for 80% of women and 20% of men. if you are not at least a 7 in a city or an 8 in a small town, you’re wasting your time

Attached: image.jpg (640x338, 141K)

>7
So i should kym right??

Your standards are pretty high.
Any girl who is a 7, with a hot body, fun to be around and with nice values is in high request.
She probably won't need to date you unless you are very high value too.

Jow Forums lying tranny psyops: the post.

nah, you guys forget MGTOW isn’t the only option. there is also the path of IMPROVEMENT

if you are a man, you can lift heavy shit. go do this. do it 2 hours a day for 4 days a week. otherwise, yes you should just kys because we don’t need more whiney little bitches with dicks

Ive been body builing for 2 yrs. Can bench 250 and am a 171 lbs trying to go down to 165.

I honestly think I'm at least a 7. But idk

Attached: IMG_20170901_204330_220.jpg (1365x1365, 554K)

respect. keep going in this direction

if pic is you, you will do fine and it will get easier with age

>HOW THE FUCK DO I MEET THESE PPL??!
buy tinder plus
super like girls who mention shit you know about..
found my gf in a month

How the fuck is that post even remotely related to trannies? Or Jow Forums? It's objective truth: supply and demand for men versus women in the online dating arena are two vastly disproportionate values.

>making a tinder girl your gf

wew

i had my doubts. but its been great so far

That is exactly what lying trannies do. Tell lies to gullible virgins to try yo turn them gay. The truth is that it's easy to find girls from onlinr dating as long as you're not Jow Forums tier trash.

good luck man that’s rare i hope it works

You're posting here so you're not to busy to socialize. Go meet like normal thru friends, parties, work, randomly, etc. its works for everyone I know so unless you live in the middle of nowhere it should work.

Just find a girl who's into anime and dress up like rock Lee.

Attached: A7D1EF6B-9895-41F6-AE36-0FF5EFF64E4E.png (1440x1080, 976K)

>I'm in the middle of nowhere, 50 minutes from boston
>I'm 20 so i cant do meetup social events
>my bff whos a girl has no girl friends. She hates em.
> other friends are in college which is 1 hr 45 mins away.

So ya not sure where i should go to meet ppl.

>> My standards are in no way high but

but yes they probably are actually

having high standards is relative to who you are, what makes you think you deserve a 7/10?

Mess around with your friend and find a bigger dating pool. You sound like you're just down on your luck.

I'm from an afluent town and will inherit my dad's milliion dollar business

I'm hardworking. 3.4 college gpa and working 50 hrs a week.

I have actual hobbies. Body building, bball, following sports, content creator, into stocks etc..

I'm an optimist. Just me in a shellnut.

Hobbies, 50hrs and good grades. Thats seems kind of unrealistic. Just sayin but respect if you are not lying.

Holy shit this is not how relationships work, people. You don't just go "oh yeah i'm a 7 and this guy's an 8, since we're so close in the rating scale i suppose we must date" We ain't fucking robots

OP if you put yourself out there you'll find something purely out of dumb luck if you're confident

I'm working 50 hrs durung my semester off. When I'm in university, i dial it down to 8-12 hrs. Definetly see why you were suspicious lol. Sorry

It's a numbers game dude - just keep plowing through messages until something clicks with a decent chick. It sucks but that is how it now online. You can also meet them in person you know.

Get on as many as possible and just crank out messages like a machine and you will get traction eventually. Badoo, POF, tinder, snapchat, Bumble, match, etc. Not fun, but it gives you experience and builds up your rejection armor.

keep being strong and powerful. try extending your miles away from you.

To an extent but people want someone who is usually hot with first impressions, and online dating is entirely first impressions with almost nothing else unless you use OKC or date someone who you've been talking to through a game.

Even when girls think you're attractive on dating apps they're still flaky as fuck.

>Try talking to them normally by asking questions about themselves, conversation is too boring and they stop replying after 3 texts
>Try playfully bantering with them, they rarely play along and stop texting
>Get compliment about my eyes looking pretty, compliment her back about her eyes being cute and they never reply back

Maybe I'm just socially retarded but I feel like I have barely anything to go off to know what I'm doing wrong. I've only managed to have a connection with 3 girls out of the 80 or so I've messaged and have only met 1 in person who later ended up getting taken by a guy within her personal friend group.

Attached: 113242342342343242.jpg (618x466, 29K)

Surprise how? Surprised at how much money you'll spend in restaurants? How unattractive they are when they take their clothes off?

Same for me. Weirdest one: Tells me I am near her but actually just visiting the city. She asks where I live. I awnser. She blocks me... WTF? It was not even far away.

Sorry you only fuck stick women user.

Yes, because anything not obese is a stick.

You said no to curvy women, which are the middle of thin and fat, so yeah.

This is true, maybe the cruel nature of online dating and it's implicit social rules isn't the kinda scene OP needs to get a relationship going or get laid.

>I'm from an afluent town and will inherit my dad's milliion dollar business
>I'm hardworking. 3.4 college gpa and working 50 hrs a week.
>I have actual hobbies. Body building, bball, following sports, content creator, into stocks etc..

You're looking to get a girlfriend, you're not applying for a business loan or looking to get into harvard something lol

so many dudes who are looking to get a girl try to act like they're going for a job interview, that don't matter what matters is how you look and how you act.

What about your personality though, not one of those things is going to make anyone fall in love with you, only the way you are will

Well it is an interview. Only the qualifications differ.
Looks, self-esteem, social status, wealth, dominance etc.

And those things sometimes also matter for a job application.

Looking for perfection, hmmm?

Women adapt to a man´s personality. Of course a complete douche or maniac wont succeed but we are talking about "normal" humans.

okay but when you're looking to get girl don't be tooting about your GPA and how hard you work like it;s the first thing that matters when trying to impress women no one cares about that and the only ones who do care about your money are gold diggers

Not really, lots of women leave their partners because they're shitty dudes to be with, or end up killing them for being abusive.

That is a tiny amount of cases which make it to the public. There is a reason why domestic abuse is such a big problem because it never gets out.

Oh shit you right. Maybe my bio should be mostly about my personalities rather than my hobbies and interests.
Thanks user!

I dont have any of that in my bio.
"I'm a silly, sweet guy who wants to have some fun this semester off. If I'm not creating content on YouTube, I'm either doing the following.
- Being a nerd
- SMOKING A FAT ONE
- At the Gym
-At Fenway, Gillete, or TD Garden rooting for the best teams on earth.
-Watching cartoons"

Going to fix it asap tho. I hate it

>SMOKING A FAT ONE

KYS

Your personalities? Just dont let the crazy one out ok buddy?

Hey I have a really great personality!
PANTIES DROP

??????? Yes???? You could say something meaningful instead that says something about you instead of making a list og shit

Silly, sweet, have fun, nerd, cartoons...
Do you WANT to get left swiped?!

>I'm a silly, sweet guy

no

>- Being a nerd

I guess, but be more specific if you're into anime or building train models or what.

>- SMOKING A FAT ONE

is this ironic

>- At the Gym

Not really worth saying unless you're looking to find a fitness Stacey. If you want girls to know that you're fit then just put up a pic of yourself where you're accidentally flexing.

>-At Fenway, Gillete, or TD Garden rooting for the best teams on earth.

I don't know what those are but they sound like sports so that's fine.

>-Watching cartoons"

Again, it would help to be more specific.

Attached: 1.jpg (854x480, 78K)

>bio
Nigga if I wanted to learn about you I'd take your sorry ass out for mimosas.
Why the fuck do I have-- do you have-- do ANY of us have-- a dating profile bio? Simple. It's the first thing the girl sees or knows of you. Barring that you're a 3/10 slampig (boy or girl!)-- we'll cover that later-- you're basically selling this chick or dude the You Experience.

If the You Experience is a dry, heavy conversation about your likes and dislikes then by all means, bulletpoint your shit like it's a powerpoint getting graded. I won't stop you and neither will anyone else. We were kinda hoping you'd do that yourself.

So what DO you do? You deliver some inane bullshit. My brother put in a gigantic rant about how getting pickles on his burgers at fast food joints just fucks his whole day up and it landed him not just a girlfriend, and a loyal one who shared his values, but a wife with whom he is planning to start a family. They've got the cats and are looking into a puppy and will surely have a child on the way shortly after.

The key, you see, to that online first impression is to get them laughing. Make them want to hear more. Make the 'to be continued' pop up in THEIR head, not yours. Don't tell them what you are (I have never met a charming guy or girl who says they're charming: fact) but rather put what you are on display, like a one-man show.

It's either that or talk about how you watch Game of Thrones. Nigger I don't even watch TV and I've watched Game of Thrones, giddouttahere

Like a poem?

How the fuck do you want to show your super duper great personality? Hobbies and activities are something that reflect who you are. Nobody believes some bullshit about "Im dominant but sensitive". Facts (hobbies) against subjective evaluation (personality).

This is just me, but I don't think you necessarily have to show a "super duper great personality", just be who you are instead of trying super hard to be something you're not. Just type some shit in that you would say, I don't know man there's no tutorial for this.

You look like you ask people to smell your fingers. Sort your eyebrows out.

Also maybe get a haircut and a beard

Online dating is much like applying for jobs online. Unless your resume is that amazing or you somehow have pre-established connections, you aren’t getting through the door.

>match
>send them a friendly message, maybe about something in their pics or profile
>no response
Fucking why?

they're not interested or busy

If they never reply then it was nothing more than an ego boost

>That's genetics.
The funny thing is that the stuff women judge men on (e.g. height, jawline, etc.) are actually genetic.

Attached: hvT82cP.png (500x334, 351K)

The short and unfortunate answer is that if you want a 7 and consistently can't make it work for them chances are they're out of your league. Your standards may not be high but there's a solid chance that they're too high for you. Not saying you can't elevate yourself but the plain truth is you're probably not attracting 7's because you aren't attractive to them.

You never mention how you are selling yourself, what is in your bio, what pictures you are using or even how you are messaging women.

I imagine your pictures are selfies taken batches and you chose the best ones and group photos.
I imagine your bio over explains everything.
I imagine you have no hobbies.
I imagine your approach is "hey :)"

You can't be chasing 7s even if you are a 10 with the social skills of a 3.

>4 months
It took me three years of using a variety of dating websites until I found my current BF, and I'm a chick. You need to reevaluate your expectations if you're looking for more than just a hookup.

Question just in general, what if your hobbies are nerdy shit like Vidya, watching anime, and reading? Besides that I like to make YouTube videos and all of those I'm afraid to put on my profile, should I just put a story / hook in there involving those?

Uhh duh. If you're not a 7 why do you deserve a 7? Retard.

Just put them in because it's who you are. Nobody gives a shit unless you act insecure about it.

>I want at least a 7

This can't be serious. This has to be a joke, fuckin kek

Sorry user, but this is the type of look that only does well with a fat wallet so you're better off focusing on career first.

He's a 4 at best. With some grooming and nice clothes and the right personality he could hit 6 but he'd have to be seriously funny or something.

I'm assuming you have nothing listed as your hobbies?
Having hobbies like a 14yo boy won't look good, but it will be honest, you can get the attention of the girl like pic related.

Try talking about your life experiences, that hobby you recently took up or that place you would love to go back to.
If you can't, the reason nobody wants to talk to you over internet dating is because you are less interesting that literally everyone else on there.

Attached: InternetDatingIsTragic.png (968x941, 476K)

If this is you, get a real haircut and trim your eyebrows to approx 8mm.

how do i come up with a good bio then.
i literally just
go 2 school
work
shitpost on /tv/ and /mu/ about movies and music i liked and hated.
I Swear this site has fucked me over or something. i can get plenty of (you)'s on here. but soon as i message a girl my banter goes blank and I know deep down im being uninteresting. but its hard to be interesting when the girl herself seems boring also
why is this shit so fucking hard. I have plenty of friends in real life.

>aposematism
This is Kek Control to My Sides...
You're flying through the sky...

>how do i come up with a good bio then.
Keep it short and sweet, don't over explain, leave some things for conversation
>i literally just
>go 2 school
>work
>shitpost on /tv/ and /mu/ about movies and music i liked and hated.
Take up a team sport or social hobby.
>I Swear this site has fucked me over or something
Tell me about how the group Jow Forums took you hostage and forces you to come back here. You choose to sit in front of your monitor and surf the internet, you choose to isolate yourself from the world just to chat to people whose names you will never know, who don't care about you.
You fucked you over when you don't leave the house, develop new skills or make new friends.
Everyone else is hanging out, meeting women, seeing films and going on holiday.

>but its hard to be interesting when the girl herself seems boring also
That boring girl has 20 guys wanting her attention who are more interesting than you, it's a seller's market, women have to put in 1/100th of the effort to get laid.

If you don't pay for tinder gold you get jack shit. It's sad but true. Dating apps only really work well for cash.

>my standards aren't high
>at least a 7

user, a 7 is top 30 percentile. "Average" standards are 4-6s. 7-8 is high, 9 is excessive and 10 is irrational.

>Take up a team sport or social hobby.
i was top 10 in my state for tennis. and i teach at the biggest academy in my state.
most my friends are 30+
while im 21.
but i'll keep trying like you said. my first gf was 27 while i was 18.

no u

>You look like you ask people to smell your fingers

Da fuck does this even mean

My beard grows out really fast but it only comes in in patches. So I've given up on that venture

Attached: IMG_20171028_205703_665.jpg (1152x1440, 695K)

jew?

>Anonymous 04/15/18(Sun)17:25:14 No.19
Thats not genetics dipshit. Curvy is genetics This is curvy. Being fat is a fucking sign that you're a lazy sack of shit.

Attached: CurvyKateLottie_IndigoRaspberry.jpg (600x900, 41K)

How do I become more attractive then??

This isn't me. Fuck off

no. Was catholic (now atheist) and am an Italian/Sicilian.

A 4?? Da fuq are your standards? Good hair, a nice ralph lauren shirt, white af teeth. At least a 7

Personality
Sweet, Goofy, Silly, Adventurous, Political, Open Minded, Goofy

Interests
Bodybuilding, Following Sports, Video Games, Watching Cartoons/Television, Loves Comedies and Disney Movies, Beaches, Roadtrips, Breakfast Food, Boating, Youtube

Life Status
Working Full Time (Semester off), Youtube and Twitch Streamer, Go to #*$&*#* University (obvious reasons) and am studying Resource Economics and Communications

This is an outline for my new bio. How do I turn this into an attractive bio?

Posted in wrong thread by accident b4 lmao

bump

I asked a question you cunt, not everything's about you.

Attached: 1523574556267.gif (650x705, 38K)

>I asked a question you cunt, not everything's about you.
I asked a question you cunt, not everything's about you.

>Posts don't have sub conversations in them
It's almost like other people need help as well as answering your questions! I prefaced it as well you dope and you said your tinder profile description.

Ok I'm wrong. I'm sorry

>can bench 250

You have bitch shoulders and most people cant bench 225 unless they've really been trying.

>your a liar

Meant 150 fuuuuuuuuuuuck LMAO

I can bench 280 and look dyel but been training over 15 years. All about dem genetics braa

not op. but i've matched with a girl who i know whos a camgirl on chaturbate. how do i play it?
mind you i've seen her fuck her ass for $5 bucks. but i dont wanna scare her off quickly
act normal?

Met my gf on tinder too and she was a virgin.

Seriously, you all just focus on roastie whores. Some women use tinder to meet people and date just like you want to.

It actually looks okay, it's better than that shit you've got going on on the previous picture.