So I had a conversation with a female friend that I've been getting pretty close with and she was saying how giving sex...

So I had a conversation with a female friend that I've been getting pretty close with and she was saying how giving sex to close friends is not a bad idea.

I'm a pretty introverted person and I've only had sex with my ex boyfriend. I've always thought that having sex with friends could ruin the friendship. I'm also a bit insecure about my body (stretch marks on buttocks) and I'm afraid they'll just make it into a joke.

What does everyone think about this? Every guy friend of mine has expressed interest in banging I've just never done it except for my ex who I was high school friends with.

Attached: Chrissy-Teigen-at-the-88th-Oscars-1456868025.jpg (480x543, 39K)

I fucking love stretch marks. Some guys like that shit, the imperfections. I always call them tiger stripes.

Yeah, true that some guys like women who look like real women. I actually don't mind those little imperfections. It lets me know the woman has a real body and a real past.

What are guys usually really grossed out at? Other than obvious hygiene issues.

I'm mainly concerned about what having sex with my friends may do to me though. I usually see sex as a way to express love and affection for my partner.

Shit basically.

But if you see sex like that then sleeping around is a bad idea. Find someone you like enough that you want to stick around.

>So I had a conversation with a female friend that I've been getting pretty close with and she was saying how giving sex to close friends is not a bad idea.

Jesus christ women are reprehensible

What a fucking cringy post.

>beta cuck doesn't like a natural woman

You're the beta faggot.
"I call them tiger stripes XD" Do you also drink a girl's period blood? Kill yourself, whiteknight.

>this beta doesn't know when to listen to master

I lost my virginity to a close friend last week after her being in relationship for a few months and her friend zoning me for a year it’s slightly strange now as we’ve helped each other hook up with others but she doesn’t want more

That's my worry. There is going to be a point where I won't want anymore or find a partner. It will really suck for them and I'm afraid it will be awkward. So I'm strongly agreeing with . I don't want to get my heart broken either.

Well if you are dating, you are going to get a broken heart. It comes with the territory.

Fuck outta here with that “real women” bullshit. As if women who don’t weigh 200lbs are made of plastic.

You keep stretch marks after you lose weight.

your friend is a fool

Why do you think that?

I've never been fat they just appeared when I was growing up and by the time I really noticed they were already white.

I have two close female friends. I like them, I enjoy their friendship. What separates them from other females I know is that I do not see anything sexual in them.

People may claim that men can separate sex and friendship in their mind, but we really can't. Sure, fucking some girl in our circle of friends is fine, but if we see a girl as a friend (which is rare in itself) than we do not want to fuck them. If I were ever to fuck one of the girls mentioned, I couldn't see them as friends anymore. Sure I would still talk and be nice to them, but not as close friends.

I never met somebody who thought that friends with benefits is a good idea and was mentally stable.

Wait so are you wanting to fuck close male friends or this female friend?

I agree. I agree. Although I haven't had a guy friend who at some point hasn't told me that they want or wanted to fuck. I feel bad about it because I don't know if by continuing the friendship I am somehow giving them hope. But I am pretty convinced that it will affect the friendship and my perception of sex.

I'm a straight female.

As I said, there is a difference between close friends and people from your clique.

> I feel bad about it because I don't know if by continuing the friendship I am somehow giving them hope.
Just tell them that you don't fuck friends and do not try to be clever and imply it through side comments.

>I usually see sex as a way to express love and affection for my partner.
If you're happy with that then keep doing that. I don't see what the problem is here.

Already do pretty clearly.

I get lonely because I broke up with my ex 1&1/2 years ago. My friend introduces me to the idea of just having sex with my close friends. But yes, I conceded that it's better to leave it that way if it's the way I've felt like for my entire life.

Having sex isn't unlikely to cure your loneliness, OP. Love, intimacy and companionship with someone you're in a relationship with is much more likely to do that.

He’s the problem. It’s short sighted. I never have had sex with any one my friends who are girls unless I wanted to be more than friends. If I did then started dating someone then it could cause problems. I’d bet if you slept with your friends then found a bf he wouldn’t be so keen on you hanging out with whoever you banged. If you’re gonna bang someone let it be someone who you can leave behind without issue. But sex is gonna take that lonely feeling away for about an hour then probs make it worse if none of the guys stick around unless sex is involved.