Be me, in a relationship for about 5 months

>Be me, in a relationship for about 5 months
>She seems like a rare catch, never used tinder, no tattoos, never tried weed, doesn't smoke, rarely drinks, does folk dancing.
>We are all over each other, occasional fight and so so, but we are really love and plan moving in into future and so on.
>She knows I am fairly conservative, and my negative attitude against weed and tattoos.
>She goes on to two day cruise without me
>Comes back, we talk about her trip and so on, I ask her how it was what they she was doing and so on.
>She gives vague answers like "nothing" and "partying"
>Ask her to show pictures from trip.
>See pics of her group which he did cruise smoking weed and shit.
>See a pic of her smoking a cig. Alarm bells ring in my head. Start suggestively asking what else you did. Finally ask did she smoke weed. She looks down at floor, then says she did smoke, and that everyone did, and it was only one time and so on. Doesn't apologize tho, but starys leaning towards me and grabbing my hand telling me to not be angry.
>I shut down, ask why she did when she knew I wouldn't like it, what she was thinking. She keeps repeating above thing that it was just to try and "you have to try everything once"
>We go back to car, I dump her and drive her home.
>Later she texts me asking if it was only reason. I say it was very disrespectful from her and she didn't even apologize. She also thinks my friends influenced my decision.
>3 days pass I feel like I shouldn't have been so harsh. I text her explaining how some things when even tried once can fuck up life, for example tattoo, which she wants, would fuck up her job prospects. I do explaining because she thought it's just me being controlling and punitive, but I want her to understand it's for her own good and for good of our future that she doesn't try that shit.

Deep down I want to be with her as she seemed like a catch at first, but I can't let things like these pass. If I should get back together, how should I handle it

Attached: 1523347425921.jpg (500x589, 47K)

You sounds like an asshole. She's better off.

Tldr - my gf smokes weed when she was on cruise when she knew I wouldnt like it. I wonder if I was too harsh by dumping her as she hadnt fucked up before.

Also I wasn't invited to cruise if that matters.

Lmao OP, you're a pathetic boring bastard.
She would have cheated on you with someone who isn't an overly-controlling freak later down the line anyway so you did good by breaking up with her and not wasting anymore of her time.

Don’t act like and overbearing father figure. Go with her and experience her experiences. At least then it’s you with her as she’s coked out

Thought this was building up to her cheating. Lmfao OP she went on a 2 day trip and the worst she did was smoke weed. Grow up.

Well, one of you needs to grow up; whether it's the woman who can't defend her independent adulthood, or the man who tries to criticize it.

Five months isn't that long.

This is exactly why you weren't invited you dumbass. Losing your shit over something so trivial shows how much of an ass you are. Your stupid conservative fantasy is going to get you cucked so hard lmao.

Get her back, since we’re living in a degenerate society she’s one of the best catches you can get. Do surprise urine tests to make sure she’s clean. Find reasons to keep her inside during night hours. Keep alcohol to a respectably low moderation (glass of wine with dinner, nothing more.) Get her to install a tracking app on her phone so you can keep a watchful eye. Build your sense of smell so you can smell where she’s been when she gets home. No sex until marriage, if you broke this rule she’s going to need to install a chastity belt because once a woman has experienced sex her maternal instinct will shift into overdrive and she’ll fuck basically anyone. Give her all the kitchen and house cleaning duties so she has less reason to go out. You need to be more vigilant and controlling.

Look, if you dont want to be with someone that smokes weed that is totally fine. The issue is that you seem a bit controlling and that probably drove her to do that. What you should have done is just said "Hey im not really about that lifestyle and don't want to associate with people that do that" and left it at that Instead of acting like her dad

Was it wrong for her to smoke weed? Not really
Was it a bit ignorant to do something your against? Yeah
There’s a point though where it’s you asking her not to do certain things bs you being controlling.
For a example. I don’t take to my ex because it makes my gf feel uncomfortable. That’s okay. But if she said I couldn’t be friends with the girls that I’m friends with I’d take a hard pass and say that’s not happening.

Is she now addicted to marijuana? Does she want to spend the rest of her life smoking weed all day, every day?

If she doesn’t like chilli sauce and never ever wants to try it, not even once to say “can confirm, don’t like it” does that mean you should give up spicy food for a girl you’ve known 5 months?

>your behaviour is controlling and toxic
>you dealt with the situation like a manchild

This is so incredibly minor it's crazy and I'm hoping she will understand that you have a flawed character.

I bet you're 17

Top kek brother

Hey if not smoking weed is important to op it is important to him. He should not have to make concessions for something he feels strongly about. But, as many others have pointed out he is controlling and handled the situation terribly

Okay op here how do I get her back if she said she doesn't know if she wants to continue this relationship.

You don't you dumbass

You don't. You find a morman lady who shares your weird beliefs.

Holy shit, you have made almost every possible mistake with this situation
>You freak out
>make some rash decision instead of calmly speaking about it
>you act controlling
>now you are willing to go back on principals you expressed were important

Jesus Christ you're pathetic. I abhor weed and the culture, but dumping a girl because she smoked it once? She's better off without you.

Nah nvm I don't want to get back with her together. I instantly associate tatoos with whores so fuck that shit. Fucking cucks "you have to try everything once" bitch I understand if it was thing like skydiving not smoking weed or getting tats. You let this shit pass next thing she has to try is nigger cock. Op here.

Quality racist lol. Enjoy your southern women with missing teeth.

Im eastern european.

PLEASE NEVER HAVE KIDS HOLY SHIT

She's off with Mohammed now buddy. He'll probably bring more fun into the relationship then you ever did.

good laugh, hope you find the one out there

Bitch she said it was best sex ever when we were still together.

Wonder why she went on a cruise to smoke weed and fuck then. :)

Might be because she didn't have many experiences prior to you, after you two are over though and she's had a chance to have fun you'll just be remembered as that boring, controlling asshole with a tiny dick

Attached: oh hell yeah.jpg (183x183, 7K)

She had 4 guys before her. I was first who dared to choke her.

Faith restored in Jow Forums, OP kys

Im half east too. I understand you. The western society is shit. Flooded with gays, (sand)niggers and other scum.

OP is an overly controlling mongo bastard but you're still a roastie whore so shut the fuck-up you shit-eating slag.

Anyone else can do that, literally anyone else. If the dude's got hands he can do it.
Your influence on her life is completely replaceable.

Hehe I love you too

Yet nobody did.

Lmao OP, you really know you're a pathetic loser when even most of Jow Forums shits on you.

Somebody will

Move on OP. It’s not worth it.

One more vote for the "op is a dick and she deserves better because you're manipulative" train.