I think my girlfriend has a yeast infection...

I think my girlfriend has a yeast infection. Her vagina smells like bread and I saw thick white discharge last time we fucked. It disgusts me and i don't want to go anywhere near her vag now. I don't think she realizes she has it. She is super self conscious about her vagina, to the point she doesn't really touch it herself ever. I don't think she cleans it but idk I haven't asked. Is there any way I can talk to her about this without sounding mean?

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alesessions.com/2016/03/31/first-beer-made-with-vaginal-yeast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usually motion to eat a girl out then jerk my head back and tell her to wash up cause dat pussy stank.

Tell her that there was a yeasty scented thick white discharge in her puss last time you fucked. It's not what you say (inb4 pedantry) but how you say it. Just tell her about it like you would tell her it's raining, or that you're getting something from the kitchen. Dig?

That's normal discharge unless she's itchy though. There's all kinds of shit that comes out of vaginas.
This is why we need proper sex ed and like, de-tabooing talking about periods, discharge, etc. Everyone knows what smegma is but if you dare talk about what comes out of your vagina you're a godless whore.

Yeah but she smellls like bread/beer which isn't normal for girls to smell like

And smegma isn't normal it means you need to wash your dick. That's why circumcision is a thing, to prevent smegma

Circumcision is a jewish scam to reduce your sexual pleasure and make you buy lube.

You dumbass, shes been milking the cock of a baker.

Screamed the man with the euro style cottage cheese dick.
Ni woman wants to put that nasty think i her mouth.

Thick white discharge is normal, but a bready smell isn't. Just gently bring it up and ask if she's itchy, then buy her some Canesten or something.

You know women can get yeast infections from having sex with unwashed dicks, right?

Also if she had one, she would know. It would constantly be itchy and burn when she pees.

>thick white discharge disgusts me
>doesn’t know this happens when women are aroused and wanting to fuck

>amerimutts literally don't know the concept of taking a shower

EL GOBLINO

Thick white dischage is literally one of the know n symptoms of a yeast infection dumbass

what the fuk niqqa bread smells delicious

OP. If you are fucking her without a condom. Then chances are that you have it too.

I've just come to terms with the fact that most vaginas smell unpleasant.

I only fuck her with a condom. I noticed it cause I was gonna eat her out and there was a lump of goo there

Get fucked, Stinkpenis.

Attached: A4842666-A454-4588-9206-F72532DB267A.jpg (595x1024, 119K)

Shes prob ovulating.

Hygiene.

Yours and hers.

This actually. Ask her if she is hurting down there.
When does she go to the gyn?
>people actually believe this

Attached: 1519984188984.jpg (622x941, 90K)

alesessions.com/2016/03/31/first-beer-made-with-vaginal-yeast/