Interfaith marriage between a jew and a catholic?

I am jewish, I was raised a reform jew and I am spiritual I do not keep up with the practices much. My mother is a roman catholic convert and I attended catholic high school as it was a better school. My girlfriend whom I am growing strong feelings for is catholic she attended religious school throughout highschool. She is quite liberal so she is not particularly religious but like me is spiritual. Will it work out if we decide to be married? What is the best option for our children I am thinking catholic because I understand all of the problems of liveralism in judaic-american culture and I want my children to hold onto their faith strongly ideally I would have been orthodox but its too late for that as I am 25

Attached: 980E114F-E462-43D1-9FA9-650EB88DE135.jpg (1024x760, 183K)

If you are okay with your kids being Catholic then it's fine I suppose. Both parents have to be on the same page about this.

You must not mutilate your kids' genitals for that to work.

False. Most Catholics in the US get circumcised.

The child will be circumcised to look like me and I dont care about this nor do most americans

I thought you're only really Jewish if your mother was Jewish you pseudo kike

Juden raus

Only third world shitholes mutilate their kids' penises. At least give your boy a choice. Even Americans are now waking up to the truth and not automatically cutting off their dicks at birth.

Raised Jewish. Wife is catholic. I'm actually atheist but culturally Jewish. Will raise my daughter that way. Less than two years old and I told her Santa is fake and God is a lie but will teach her frugality and how to bring home napkins every time you eat out so you never waste money on napkins at the store.

:(

Hahaha I totally do that napkin thing, but disagree I wont raise my children like you

Could always just celebrate both holidays. Both religions are more of less compatible

>Jews kill Christ
>Both religions are more of less compatible

Attached: free shekels.png (604x533, 400K)

Wasn't being put on the cross part of the divine plan though?

>G-d is a lie

What makes you think that, a bunch of amoral cunts who use scripture only for personal gain? Personally I wouldn't use those types as a measuring stick.

Fuck off tripfag

You too, kike

Attached: money.jpg (422x751, 85K)

I cannot stand you. Your pseudo-puritan airs are only going to estrange people to the values that we share, which forces me to suspect (and in a perverted way hope) that you're an atheist with a very fine grasp on reverse psychology.

If you actually took time to understand that gospel you're trying to use as a bludgeon, you would know that Christ died to atone for the sins of all humanity. That means the Jews and the Gentiles, the Romans and the Barbarians, the people who loved Him and the people who Killed him. So even if Jewish people were collectively responsible for Christs death, you have now right to leverage prejudice against them, because you are equally culpable by the virtue of having made His death necessary in the first place.

Thank you as someone who has studied theology in school and understands core tennets of Judaism and Catholicism I appreciate someone who isnt a troll here. There is a lot of 15yr olds... here

>mutilating your kid's dick just so it looks like your own mutilated dick

You're an idiot.

Wah wah wah, its not a big deal and its become an american thing i dont care either way but my gf likes circumcised cock in her mouth and pussy. My son will inherit his dads large member also I will train him to not be a whiny bitch like you crying about a little piece of skin wah wah, a little piece of skin doesnt change the fact that your a sack of shit ugly human being

QED

>estranging Jews
Why would I feel bad about that?
But yeah, not a christcuck, just someone who likes to bash kikes (with good reason).

Attached: 1513638396004.jpg (899x562, 94K)

convert to catholicism and marry in the church

I hope we both find a better means of occupying our time.

Attached: typical.png (1080x1920, 201K)

You are actually that autistic? Holy fuck dude you are never going to get any pussy keep thinking its because of the kikes... I see you posting allover with your fucking trip code, no one wants to be near you you are a cancer a plague and you will be first to go in the oven as you are untermensch the fact you are on Jow Forums means you are already a failure od your purity faggot shit you are literally on a board filled with degenerate shit, shouldnt you go in a cabin in the woods and beat your wife heimbach style how does it feel to be disliked by everyone around you because you are such a toxic human being

lolmad

Attached: oy vey.png (354x504, 129K)

Jews killed Jesus. She is literally not a Catholic if she even got in a relationship with you, kikeboy

>even if
They literally said "His blood be upon our hands and the hands of our children"

Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and a reform jew?

A: Donald Trump has Jewish grandchildren.

You're both delusional about existence and irrational fear of death.

So maybe you can bond over that?