There was a period of time where my girlfriend and I stopped dating for 2 months and stayed friends before we started...

there was a period of time where my girlfriend and I stopped dating for 2 months and stayed friends before we started dating again. I have learned that within that two month period she gave head to my best friend a couple times. He told her to keep it a secret and convinced her that it would be best that way. I don't even know what to feel.

I only learned about this because I went through her notes where she vented and wrote the whole thing down. Later in the same night I managed to get her to confess to it without her realizing that I knew.

What do you think?

Attached: idk.jpg (3840x2400, 3.77M)

Was it a brojob or does she have feelings for him?

she wanted to get into a relationship with him before I even knew her but he's so scared of commitments that he just led her on. He's very charismatic and I know she'd be trying to hook up with him if I wasn't around. Fuck bros i don't even know. He's always been a slimy fuck when it comes to girls but I never cared before bc I didn't know them. And she has always gotten attached to guys that are complete assholes. I genuinely believe she has some attachment issues and was filling the void that I left with his attention.

Sounds like a quality woman lol

Beat his ass

Just leave her and don’t talk to both of them, I promise you you’ll be better off.

Did you guys actually break up or was it just some dumb break? Either way I wouldn't want to be with someone who gave blowjobs to one of my friends.

It was a legitimate breakup. We dated for a couple months, I dropped her and we became FWB, that hardly lasted bc It felt wrong and I was done, we stayed friends then 2 months later started going out more and decided to date again.

Oh. Well she didn't really do anything wrong since you dumped her but going straight to blowing your ex's best friend just screams shitty even if she was interested in him before.

I'm really considering it. I'm friends with him and we have a little group of friends but I know he has much more social influence on them so if I cut him off I cut them all off and become friendless. But fuck it I'm about to ship off to basic training in June. Once I'm there it'll be easy to forget everything.

It's your fault for 2 things:

1. staying friends with her, at most you should have kept it friendly, not friends

2. getting back with your ex is like buying back a car you already sold, it just has more mileage or kilometers, and maybe more problems. what did you expect that she would not hook up with anyone? it was unfortunate that it was with your "best friend" but that's another topic.

you can either live with it or ditch her and your so-called friend

I support this

>basic training in June
fuck off you little cunt. why do you even care about these shitheads? you're starting a new life in two months, new people, new experiences. this broad, your "bro" and associated friends are soon to be in your past. You will come home to visit, say hi, and go back to training and duty station. also your bro is a faggot for jumping in your seconds.

i had a similiar scenerio recently actually and guess what, i cut off some acquaintances ive had for at least 5 years because the whole group turned toxic

You're not going to want to hear this mate, but you are honestly better off leaving both of them in the dust. You really are. I am speaking from experience here, she is only with you because she wants to get close to him and if she hasn't already cheated on you with him then she will.

He is not your friend, let alone a best friend. Friends don't fuck their friend's ex, not without checking first and get a blowjob is exactly the same. Break up with her and stop talking to him, or you'll be back here soon making a thread about how your girlfriend left you for him or you found out she was cheating on you.

Save yourself the heartache and cut contact now, it will get worse.

She's wife material for sure. Get a ring on her ASAP.

This person knows. You "friend" is not your friend. I'd never in a million years get it on with any of my friends ex's. It's shitty. Leave em all behind.

I'm gonna ditch her and him. Him and myself have a mutual friend who's a real bro. I'm fuckin blind for not seeing it but he's a good christian man. I just don't want to lose him too.

Fucking this. If an ex of my friend wanted to fuck I wpuld not be down for it

If he truely is a bro and a real christian man, that shouldnt hurt your friendship.

Yeah, dog!
You can still be friends with this other dude, no problem, even if you cut off the contact with your GF and friend. Things won't be the same for sure, there will be no group gatherings, but if this third guy is a true friend he will understand given what happened and will see you and keep your friendship on your terms

>What do you think?

Women only keep secrets for THEIR OWN protection. Asking a woman to keep a secret FOR YOU is as good as passing the info directly to the one you're trying to hide it from.