She is 18 year old and crazy in bed. we've been fucking for about a year, always a little. more. rough...

she is 18 year old and crazy in bed. we've been fucking for about a year, always a little. more. rough. she want to try everything. what are some things we can try? we've done anal, spanking, rough, choke, and she's down for all. I'm 20 years older than her and I can keep up, but just running out of ideas. how do I keep pushing things? what more can we try?

Attached: lisa_by_ben_saint-d92puuo.jpg (780x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what more can we try?
Choke here again, but this time don't let go. I'm sure she'll love it.

Think dangerous yet sensual.

You're 38 and asking this? >-<

Toys, tie her up, bring another girl, bdsm, ddlg...

He's fucking a teenager, props to him maybe, but he's also almost 40 and doing so. He's most likely not experienced with women.

The sad truth is that they usually need the teenager's lack of vision and foresight to overlook things (usually, glaring flaws).

More to OP's point, my normal answer would be 'ask her' but at this point I think you should hit up fetish lifestyle sites and move around there.

op here. that's what I'm asking for. something more than the vanilla rough. we do plenty of rough, but looking for more. her body is a 9/10.

pic or gtfo

I mean I'm 30 and would kill to be banging a ditsy 18 y/o right now. Definitely no future for us, but a lot of fun I'd imagine.

pics of?

Do you started fucking her at the age of 17 and maybe a bit of grooming. Watch out for the party van you disgusting pedophile.

nope she's 19 now

Why would the party van be involved?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

Fuck her ass while her head is in the toilet. Cum on food and make her ear it from a dog bowl. Piss on her face if she want it or not. Rapeplay. Beastiality. Bring in other people

age of consent is 16 almost everywhere in the world except retard parts of america

That’s not what “they” think. Really it’s 21, anything under is social suicide.

Why not just fuck her good enough and make her cum instead of going through all sorts of meme fetishes?

>Really it’s 21

not everyone here is american, thank you

The age of consent is an acknowledgement that trying to prosecute teens fucking each other is a waste of time and money. It's not meant to protect sick fucks and stunted retards that need to prey on teenage naivety to get laid.

stunted retards can't get laid period, let alone with a 17 year old

lol a person can be emotionally stuck at 16, or have purity hang ups, or whatever it is that's making you so defensive, and still be socially functional enough to manipulate an ignorant girl into sleeping with them.

op here. not trolling. I also have a girlfriend around my age. this is definitely a sex friend.

>being so socially retarded that someone still walks around wearing slipknot shirts and skatenoard shoes when they're 35 years old and balding

>but yet somehow also being master manipulators that would make even the most experienced CIA interrogator seems like mumbling amateurs

well if that's the case well then kudos to them the world is their oyster and they deserve everything they can get

Don't project so hard, you'll hurt yourself.
If someone relies on the ignorance of a teenager to get laid, its probably because adult women are experienced enough to see the glaring red flags in his personality, such as being stunted or shallow, and stay away. :) You're simplifying the situation and playing games of black and white thinking so you can control the conversation and build your very own convenient flaws in the argument instead of realizing that you're wrong. How sad!

Dude. Have you tried forced orgasms. It's BDSM. Just tie her up so she really can't move much and then just play with her and make her cum. When. How. And as many times as YOU like. You can use anything to make her cum.
I hope you've already have a safe word.
She's 19. So passed the age of consent in most countries.

Attached: 1345561846835.jpg (1200x766, 88K)

>the ignorance of a teenager

Like you said, maybe don't project so hard.

16 year olds are old enough to work and learn to drive and 18 year olds can vote and go to war

No one is like "hey girl suck on my dick it's full of candy and will grant you three wishes"

that didn't clear up anything?

Ikr, he sounds like the creepy older guys on fetlife who are in a poly and is into DDLG

>this makes it ok, right?

threads like these always strike a nerve. I think jealousy is involved