Any former chad's here that turned into a NEET?

Any former chad's here that turned into a NEET?

> be me
> played basketball all through high school
> lost virginity at 15
> Hooked up with all the pretty girls in my school
> was 'that guy' around school
> graduated
> went into banking
> wore suits everyday
> apartment in the city
> gambled heaps
>went out heaps
> would buy all my friends drinks because I made the most money
> took girls to dinner every weekend
> acted in a low budget indie film
> joined the stand up comedy circuit in my city
> slept with 60 girls by 22

> all of a sudden feel like jumping in front of train one morning
> realise I'm unfulfilled inside even though life seems great
> try to figure out what has made me realise ive lived a meaningless life
> cry in front of my boss and tell him I don't know whats wrong with me
> boss sends me to a doctor and they recommend me to a mental illness ward
> Spend one night there and check myself out because I tell myself I'm not like those people
> take an anti depressent they told me to take
> become disorientated and fall asleep on my floor
> wake up 15 hours later and tell myself never taking perception drugs again, makes me feel like a zombie.
> start reading philosophy trying to understand myself
> develop a real pessimistic outlook on life
> start hating society for being so materialistic and shallow (reflection on myself)

Attached: 1522120290029.jpg (2170x1242, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZD6G1EiZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> go to work christmas party because its open bar
> everyone is drunk
> I go outside to make a phone call to arrange a ride home
> one of the executives find me outside (flamboyant gay guy who is typical flamboyant drunk. Kissing people on the cheek all night, taking selfies etc)
> comes up to me and makes small talk and then leans in to kiss me
> I push away and say wtf are you doing im not gay
> gay says 'how do you know if you dont try
> as hes saying that, he reaches for my dick and grabs it outside of my pants
> I instantly punch him straight in the nose
> his head jolts back and then I follow through with a left hook to his jaw
> im screaming 'DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME'
> he falls to the floor and is leaking blood profusely from his nose and mouth
> I stand there for a moment in shock trying to figure out what just happened and why it happened
> felt like I blacked out in rage but I remember the entire thing
> I flea the scene and go back inside
> a few coworkers can tell I'm dishelved and rushing past them
> no one sees what happened but they find him and put 2 and 2 together
> cops come
> I deny everything
> no actual witnesses so im allowed to go
> rush to get a taxi and go home
> sit on my bed and realise this is going to be a big deal
> start thinking what if he's dead
> get to work on monday and entire place is called in for meeting and asked to give any information they have about 'an incident that occured at the christmas party' or they'd be fired.
> I think back and remember telling one of my coworkers that I was fucking, what happened as I was waiting for a taxi

> beg her not to say anything
> she rats me out because shes a slut with no loyalty (had grown close to her and helped her turn her life around over the past year)
> work suspends me - pending investigation
> spend next 3 months at home waiting for police to come knocking on my door
> spent that time reflecting on my life and why this happened to me
> realise I shouldnt of reacted how I did but Hate the guy for sexually assaulting me
> really start becoming a recluse because of it
> eventually get arrested and charged with grevious bodily harm (one count less than attempted murder)
> am told his brain would of swelled up and he would of died if ambulance got there 5 minutes later
> refuse to answer police questions without a lawyer because im not idiot
>transfered to jail and strip searched
> see judge next day who sets bail
> so late in the day they tell me court is now closed so have to do bail paper work at prison
> worry a little bit about going to actual prison but know ill be getting out almost immediately

> strip searched another 3 times as kept getting transferred between jail, court and then prison
> feeling like I've hit rock bottom but get a sense of thrill because I have weirdly always enjoyed being in dangerous places. (Goes back to my undeserved ego of not giving a fuck and feeling like I can handle any situation I'm put in)
> meet some of the people in prison and quickly realise a life of 'not giving a fuck' isn't anything to feel proud of
> none of them were frightening they all just came across as emotionally broken people
> eventually post bail

> start wishing I had my old life back but remind myself I can be a better person because of this
>start going to meetings to find a lawyer
> ironically the first lawyer who I went to see was a gay guy. He told me to plead guilty and that I'd do 3 years. He spoke to me like I was a homophobe and was a real piece of shit. (For transparency sake, I am absolutely not a homophobe)
> told him to go fuck himself (in my head)
>went and found a lawyer who was a typical big dick hot shot. Had his own firm, hot secretaries, wore nice suits etc
> he told me the case was fucking ridiculous and immediately wanted medical records to see if he really was about to die like the police claim
> found out the doctor ticked the box 'possible permanent life threatening injuries' which turned out to be an error.
> guys brain showed no evidence of that
> I was still being charged but on a lesser count, and without that information and without the lawyer I was able to afford, had I plead guilty immediately, I would of been locked up and sentenced to 12 years FOR A FUCKING ADMIN ERROR
> it really opened my eyes to how minorities with no money can be absolutely fucked by the system.

> proceedings go on for a year and a half having to keep appearing in court for 10 minutes every few months just to hear prosecution say they needed more time.

> get turned down for jobs because I have a pending court case against me
> start putting on more and more weight
> become obsessed with how meaningless and fickle life is
> start convincing myself that anyone who goes outside to shopping malls/ restaurants/ night clubs/ family gatherings are all just fools distracting themselves from their hollow existence
> refuse to be like the heards of sheep and tell myself I can just drink and read books forever
> plan to move to a cabin in the woods and live alone so I don't have to come across people that have no substance
> start to worry about jail.
> am told I could get a maximum of 12 years
> entire life has been put on hold because 1 man decided to do what he did
> entire family is hurting over worrying about me
> realise how easily things can change and I need to react to things better if I ever want some kind of happy life again

> finally go to trail
> gay guy says he doesnt remember anything
> turns out he is in a 10 year relationship
> other people give evidence that he was trying to kiss them on the lips and asked another guy to take him home
> my lawyer paints a picture of him being a sexual predator and abusing his power
> I get found not guilty on self defence
> I break down crying in the court room
> feel like I have held so much pain, worry and anger in my heart and my head the past year and a half worrying about this.
> feel like weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can start rebuilding my life.

> lawyer costed 30k so I'm broke
> realise how fucked I have made my mind and cant just jump back into society
>have to move home into my parents apartment
> am 25 now and reflect on where my life once was and where it is now
> feel like my life has been lived for nothing
> have nothing to my name
> girls I use to go out with have all moved on
> am fat fuck now so no confidence to meet new girls
> am embarrassed because of how my life once was, to how it is now
> don't message my friends back anymore because feel like they judge me
> I was the alpha of the group
> now they have all have fiances, houses, high paying jobs and im living like a 15 year old at my parents place

>I was clearly suffering early stages of depression before all this court shit happened, and what would of been like a self developing existential crisis for most people turned into this massive life changing event that heightened my need for answers and journey of emotional intelligence.

>I still do hold a lot of the same philosophies that I learnt regarding materlialism, tribalism, putting on masks in society, finding true happiness etc
>I write a lot now and have left out massive parts of my life but thats the gist of how I went from a chad to a neet and don't exactly mind because I have convinced myself that I'm a better person for going through this and can snap out of my self loathing, get fit again, form new relationships etc but this time do it with intention of being a good happy person, not just putting on the mask of a fulfilled person. I have ignored my inner voice telling me its time to move on from all this psychological torture bullshit for so long.

Has anyone else gone through similar life changes where your life has slowly deteriated before your eyes and you wake up one morning and think 'Fuck, how did I let my life get like this?'

TL;DR life use to be good, delevoped depression and got arrested.. now am too mind fucked to do anything with my life. Poor me. White privledge. 1st world problems etc etc

Jesus man, I don't know if I can give you any advice, but that experience would probably destroy me too. I'd say you have the right attitude regarding it being a learning experience. Next steps, I'd say, would be to start running, start meditating, and brainstorming. What connections do you still have to the world? Can you talk to anyone about this? That's what I'd check into. Good luck.

Kys ChadNeet

Have you tried online dating?

I have always found hearing another persons anguish can form a bond and create healing together.

I have been up and down my whole life, the key is finding balance.

Thanks man. I think it's time I start running again, enough of this sitting around shit. I enjoy my own company way too much. Never thought I'd say that. Ha

You're a man OP, men do whatever it takes or they get wiped out. Life tests everyone, you have no choice but to fight all the bullshit head on.
Here's what you're gonna do: First get in shape. Join a gym, lift weights. I recommend PushPullLegs - PPL. This will boost your testosterone and flush out some of the bad chemicals in your brain. After you start feeling better get some job. No need for it to be anything big, just something for extra cash. Do some charity work or join some travel group. Try going to dance lessons or yoga or crossfit. You'll meet nice people there, even a girl. Forget about bitches and online dating for a while focus on yourself.

Not a Chad or even a full-blown normie but I lost my v-card at 17 and was in a bunch of threesomes and had sex with virgins

>in b4 that makes me a normiechad

nah they were either weird looking or borderline autistic themselves, in other words right within my league

I also had friends and did drugs and went out every weekend and all that and then one day I wakr up I'm a college drop out unemployed and pissing in bottles unable to leave my room for most of the day shitposting all night and sleeping all day. I was like that for about 4 years.

Now I'm at least able to go out into the world, I'm working McJobs where my supervisors are like 10 years younger than me and my coworkers are half my age but it's still less of a shameful experience than being a NEET. I'm making my own life again.

That's good advice man. Thank you.

oh and how I got out of it was basically two things

A. started going out for walks, just to leave the house and not hear my parents farting and making wet clicking noises with their mouth when eating bananas. I had gotten fat and lazy so my walks were just 15 20 minutes, then an hour, then several hours, then I started jogging but could only do so for like 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, etc. Running is now the most satisfying experience in my daily life.

B. Got rid of all the clutter and shit in my room. All the stuff that was either useless or just had shitty memories tied to it. Check out Marie Kondo's books and videos on youtube. You affect your environment and your environment affects you.

Hippie

OP here. I agree environment is very important. One good thing about being home is that I do the right thing. I rely on drinking a lot when I'm living alone. But here I dont want to disappoint anyone so I'm rewiring my brain into choosing to do right and not be self destructive. I will definitely take your advice on having no clutter. Thank you

shit bro my situation isn't exactly like yours. but i was pro athlete (tennis) then got injured then parents divorced and lost all their money.
had to pretty much start over with life at 23. since my life was just tennis 24/7
feels so weird traveling the world and hanging around millionaires then having to apply for a job bagging groceries. philosophy wise I was like you then i dated this 18 yr old i met from tinder who was basically like 'who cares it makes me feel good"
I get that whole "how the fuck did this happen to me" but i did some real soul-searching by locking myself in a room with weed and thinking back. realized that my laid-back approach to not caring. made me be careless about little things that fucked me over.

Can't give you advice that i can confidently say that works. since im still trying to gain some upward mobility. but take it slow day by day. I see it as somebody who is playing an mmorpg they already maxed out. but you got banned on your main and had to restart on a new server at lvl 1 with all the other noobs. you still got the knowledge they don't have. you just haven't have gotten your gear back. wouldn't bother talking to your old friends right now. or even trying to get girls. I've been on some dates with girls. but its awkward when they start talking about stuff you've already done. but your status currently is way worse then them. fucks up your ego hard. Been trying to brain wash myself with Nietzsche

Attached: 1523739857301.jpg (770x1180, 87K)

Lawyer-kun is such a bro

Attached: image.jpg (810x656, 103K)

You fucking get it.

Literally exactly how I feel. About having start again and knowing all this shit but on the outside it looks like you're no where near being able to project who you really are.

It's hard to come to terms with sometimes because right now I look like an autistic neckbeard virgin. But just a few years ago I literally use to get stopped in the mall by mothers asking me for my number to date their daughters (Happened once, but still don't know anyone else that has ever happened to lol). Now girls that are dumb as a doorknob with average looks wouldn't even give me the time of day. Not that life revolves around that, but its definitely a hit to the human spirit to see how far you've gone backwards.

That video game analogy is fucking spot on, I never thought of it like that. You really fucking helped steer my thinking into a whole new direction.

I wish I understood this reference lol

And be careful with kneecha that motherfucker is the reason i became so pessimistic. Just always balance out your reading with some optimistic shit as well.

What a fucking awesome story and good dose of reality. Youre a smart articulated man use the time to build yourself back up and become a better person. Fucking bitches having cars or material possessions, not one person on their death bed says they wish they had more of that. Fulfill your life to your liking, you'll find a good woman in due time. I've seen countless people get fucked in situations like these, you didn't do anything wrong and you got out with minimal damage. Youre a lucky son of bitch.

your life didn't slowly deteriorate
you lived a life of degeneracy and it didn't last because it couldn't, from here everything will only fall apart more because you squandered your most valuable time on what young douchebags like yourself think is important
little lesson for you robot idiots, the life you idolize as "Chad's" doesn't last long

Attached: 1455401790885.jpg (245x255, 13K)

is SS as good as PPL for this? not chadbro, but in a similar state

bump

>> it really opened my eyes to how minorities with no money can be absolutely fucked by the system.

yup...

>I still do hold a lot of the same philosophies that I learnt regarding materlialism, TRIBALISM

you mean you’re an ethnonationalist?

Yeah, no shit.

That's essentially what I said I came to terms with.

Definitely doesn't have to keep getting worse tho

>too mind fucked to do anything with my life
What does this even mean

No advice here but proper spelling would HAVE been good.

>am cool guy
>fuck heaps of pussy
>have a good job that my chad dad got me straight out of hs
>totally happy and naive because I've been spoon fed success my entire life
>my monkey lobster brain thinks I'm a high status individual
>realize life is actually meaningless, awful and rife with suffering
>while I'm going through a delayed emo phase some gay exec fondles my balls
>primal chad rage flows through my heavy balls into my fists
>knock faggot the absolute fuck out (lol)
>get fired and criminal proceeding n shit
>miraculously have enough cash to pay for a good lawyer
>get off scot-free when I could have easily gone to prison for a decade
>feel bad because i knocked myself down to 0

Just be happy you're not in prison retard and welcome to being a loser.

Attached: Morale+cheat+_c19abeead8aac599877c454c102ab411.jpg (329x375, 59K)

Okay fucker, won't go into my story, but I know what you mean.

First of all, get momentum going, if you are going to just go to work and read books, that might not solve anything. When you are depressed, low energy bitch, nothing will save you, your neurochemistry is already in a loop where you will feel like a lost man through anything you do

So, number one - start training at martial arts (you will let out the pain, oxygen up your brains and it will calm you down so much, that you will think rationally), also eat healthy.

Number two - make a plan out for your life 3 years ahead. Now, make a plan to build a strong foundation, make a low rusk strong plan that will work out 100% and then on the side have a wishful plan, for what else you could potentialy work on when you get momentum going.

Number three - Love to work hard and like to fight. Learn to not give a fuck about anyhting, have your day planned out for 16 hours per day, 7 times per week, just do what you have to and leqrn to love it, that's why you make a bulletproff plan for strong foundation. If you don't have a plan, you will become somebody elses plan.

Number four - Sleep mother fucker. If you won't sleep enough and feel recovered, you might also throw everything into a bin. Sleep is the most important thing, especially wheb you get older. Also don't waste money on partying, drinking and smoking a cig here and there. Beer or two on saturday night after 6 hard workind days is fine, but let it be only that, two beers.

Number five, forget women. We all fucked a lot and have vast experience, there is a point you know you won't achieve experuence anything new most likely. Don't spend energy, money and time in relationship. Have girls to trust and that will take care of yiu, listen to you, but remain lone wolf.

Number six, when you have momentum going, never ever do anything against it. When you feel yoy are on right path and gods answer and guide you, do not do anything your ego wants to do.

Attached: 1522979952503.png (500x485, 114K)

/thread

If you except to find symphaty for your made up richfag problems on a board full of suicidal autists struggling with mental illnesses, loneliness and no succes in romance and then you're a bigger faggot than that dude who grabbed your dick.

Cont, you will be on a right path when you have a lot of momentum and life becomes almost too easy. That is an insanely voulnerable position to be in, even thougg everything might go as planned. Never ever forgef and do stupid shit against your instinct in this position. If everything is going all right in your life and you are about to go to sleep on friday night, then suddenly your friend calls you up for a party. Forget it, that's just an impulse and that impulse will ruin you, if you fall under its command. All that you do, is work against this impulse that will wreck your life. Learn to do the opposite of what your mind and body wants to do and better yourself, gain control = nofap, studying when you can barely focus and are tired, start having a routine in life, saying no to these old retarded impulses

Cont,
Number seven, you are a man and a man can work as a lone wolf for years, building iron mind like a monk. If you can't find anything to be grateful for, be grateful for your ancestors that sacrificed themselves for you, that build your language, culture and gave you the safe opportunity that if you work hard for few years in silence on yourself, you will get a nice job, pay and unlimited amount of good pussy that you can fuck for the rest of your life. There will always be 20 year old good women that will seek older men with jobs and will take care of them after college. That's just how it is. Be proud of your land and strive ti make it better, where I come from there is already a lot of degeneracy within youth, misgudlided impulsive people, that I know would never be able yo defend our country and its women. But be an animal my friend, be proud to defend what your ancestors died for, embrace this fact and realization with your whole spirit, you will feel like your dead ancestors will suddenly guide you and your soul and hearth will be filled with confidence and proud philisophical background. When everything goes to shit, think of the proud men that build your country. If you are from US and 'red pilled' worrying about how ZOG jews are ruining the country and see the decline of the society, then be the opposite. You will only beat this by being proud, hard working man that strives filor good. Maybe even go to church in Sunday morning, let out your sins (I can't say I'm really fully christian and believe in Jesus, but going to church does help, first of all I don't party on Saturday night, since I have to wake up for church next morning, second of all, our priest does a lot of good preaching and guidance for men, he really hit the nail on what a man should be. If you feel like you sinned, need guidance/clearance go into that old wodden barack 1on1 with church preacher.

Cont, Your brains are fucked up, because society is fucked up and there's no philosophical meaning for existance anymore. Even the people in charge are puppets and that's just how it is, long term you might be able to change this.

All in all, your brains are fuckes up, society is fucked up, goverments are fucked up, but there are still people that cherish their lifes and their land, not all are smart, but they will help you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZD6G1EiZQ

Good luck

Attached: 1523712190100.png (1332x1949, 397K)

How do you even learn to love something? You either do or you don’t.

You simply suck it up and work hard through it. There's not a thing you can't learn to love if you put your mind and hearth behind it. I've failed a lot in past and had to work some horrible jobs, where I just wanted to end it all after first week. But that's the thing, your brain will get used to it, once you do it enough times and have a routine and are happy outside your job. If you are happy outside your shitty job, you will stop worrying abiut your shitty job, suck it up for few montha, save money, learn and start looking for another better job.

As said, I've done some brain dead factory jobs in my life, where I pretty much got retarded mire and more, every day that I went to work there. However, looking back, I learned a lot. I learned that I have to plan things out, I had time to think about my past in those 8 hours and about life, how I ended there, what should I do next. And every time I went to that retarded job for 8 hours, I thought about my lifr and what's the best to do for 8 hours. Complete isolation, just me stuck in a shitty situation 8 hours per day with myself and my depressed brains, that's how I learned the most about life. Respect time and learn about risk managment.

Also there will be a lot of people telling you what to do and give you advice and try yo change your momentum. When you are on right path, stick with it, don't fucking change a thing. You will get good advices also, but sometimes just wait a month more or so, if you don't feel ready yet about certain wishful things. Stick to your low risk strong foundation pan and change it optimally to conditions you find yourself in.

And quit internet/social media after you have a plan and mometum. You know, going on facebook and seeing people happy on vacations, relationships, your ex getting a good job while you are stuck and so on, will just fuck you up when you aren't emotionally stable, so just avoid it at all cost and do WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. Be focus on your life and what you want to achieve/what are your expectations in life, not how much 'happier' others are with what they've done.

you're not Chad
you're John, there's a difference
always pick top tier

lmao this

As someone who went the exact other way (from total loser to sort-of-Chad) my compassion for you is zero.
I've observed it quiet oeften over the years - the guys who banged all the hot girls at school while I was being sipt on and bullied collapse into blubbering failures once they get their first dose of a reality where everything isn't handed to you on a golden platter.
Funnny enough, all the actual "Chads" I know are also people who had rough times in their lives.
You just seem to have lead your entire live according to the values of as strict social hierarchy like you have at school. I get that it was an environment that was beneficial to you (being the big fish in a tiny pond) but you have to grow out of it.
If your friendshsips are about dick-measuring contests of who is more ALPHA BROOOOO they're not friendships but bullshit tht'll only drag you down.
> slept with 60 girls by 22
May sound impressive. Then again, I lost my virginity at 27 and stopped counting at about 50 a few years later. It's actually nothing special to have lots of sex, theres a good reason most people don't really care about it that much. But by the example you give of one such a woman, if these chicks were similar bitches, once again it just seems to be result of you thinking that's part of the BROOOO ALPHAAAA BROOO lifestyle you believe you're supposed to lead.

Stop being oriented towards outside things. Status doesn't matter for shit. If you take that as the measure of your life, you'll always end up fucking yourself, even if you manage to keep up the charade and lead an outwardly "successful" life. Society is full of shit.

SS max for a few months, then switch to PPL ot another program. Jow Forums sticky covers everything

When you abuse greentext it looses it's power.

sounds like every post 25 year old chad

watch the death of salesman