How often should you shower ?

How often should you shower ?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_4.20.58_PM.png (294x300, 120K)

once every day.

Not because of "hurr your body doesn't need to", but because you went outside, and got tons of dirt on you. Wash that away, so you don't spread your dirt all over the house. You dont' live in caves anymore.

Once every 2 days.

Once a day

Once a day, every other day at the least

Every day. The only exception is if the power or water cut out.

>people from brazil
Every 8 hours.
>people from russian tundra
Once per week.
>people from finland
Shower? What are you, faggot? We just sauna and roll in snow afterwards.
>japan
Before sex, after sex, before breakfast, after job, after fap...
>sandniggers
Water? Allah didnt shower...

Ideally you want to ccombine showers and deodorants so you dont smell. And the more you shower, the faster your skin becomes oily. Not to mention shampoo isnt ideal when you spam it every hour on your skin and hair.

Literally every day. Did you know that men can get yeast infections between the balls and thigh? I found that out the hard way.

Also, shower at night/evening not in the morning you backwards retard.

So I did a little digging before this and some sites claim that you should shower every 2 days, others say every 3 days. Is is all bullshit?

I mean naturally, rubbing your body down with chemicals seems a bit odd so I really wouldn’t think 2-3 days is crazy. I’d shower less often if my hair didn’t get greasy within 8 hours

What do you even do that makes your hair greasy in 8 hours? Do you exercise?

>rubbing your body down with chemicals

literally everything around you, including yourself, is chemicals. Don't buy into the alt-right infowars or leftist hippy "chemicals are bad" meme

They're probably saying how often you should shampoo your hair, cause god damn even at my most laziest during the winter months as a NEET where I expend only the least energy possible I'm still sweaty and greasy and oily and crusty after a couple of days.

It depends how much you sweat really. For a sedentary individual in a temperate climate I'd say once every other day is sufficient. Shower after exercise too ofc. You're not going to cause any medical problems by showering with a little less frequency, so don't fret unduly about it.

Im seeing that that general consensus is every day or every other day. Maybe I'll stick with that then.

Usually once a day. Twice soon since summer fucking sucks here.

every other day

daily is a pain in the ass

you can skip days
its ok,

just don't go on a date to any important social event or an interview if you skip

Not showering everyday lets your body build up oils which can be very good for your skin and hair, and also allow hormones to buildup. However, if a girl can smell you because you haven't showered, no amount of hormones will save your ass.

I say at least once every 2 days. Or say 5 times a week

Once daily except for Fridays.

I tried experimenting the amounts of days to skip. I once went 2 days without showering and asked my friends if i smelled ok. To my surprise they said i smelled fine.

Is there a reason to skip friday?

Yeah but even on days I don’t it gets greasy fast. No clue why

Shower in the morning or before going to bed?

Well if you want to be technical, yeah water is a chemical. But there’s a big difference of something you can consume and it is fine vs putting stuff on your body that if you ate you’d get sick

personal opinion

depends on your line of work and how much you sweat at night

Personally I shower at night

Diet plays a huge roll. I had to go on this medical diet, it's hard to explain but tl;Dr, no bread, no fructose..

I'm 30 and in a stable relationship, insecurities gone, need to impress anyone, whether we're talking personal need or actual need, also gone. I can go like 5 days without a shower with no body odour now.

Used to be if I sweat I'd stink to high heaven in a few hours. Now, nothing.

Not really... That's also a meme and misconception to scare people about food so they pay four times as much for organic.

Your skin does a great job keeping most things out..

Let's not forget why we shower.. because things(which are all chemicals) that would make you sick if you ate it are getting on your body all day. Dirt, mud, hell even lake water should not go in your stomach.

The FDA has got you in terms of making sure nothing corrosive or toxic if absorbed gets into your home, and you skin does the rest.

Everytime I poo
Thanks hemmorhoids

This is true

Diet is paramount.

Like that time I got really stoned and made and ate a shit ton of roasted garlic. I ate like 5 heads of garlic like that.

My gf at the time was soooo angry the next day. I could smell myself too, not recommended .
Showering did nothing

incontinence and haemorrhoids are not the same thing user

Oh thanks for reminding me. Garlic. I can't eat garlic, which was a staple in this house. That could have done it.

I said poo not pee
Use the showerhead to wipe my ass

Shower everyday but washing hair every 2 days

and who says Jow Forums users are fundamentally broken?

Generally I prefer to shower in the morning. If I'm working a physical job I'll shower when I get home though.

every other day. but I shower in the morning so if I'm going out the next night I'll shower then. besides that, my hair and skin gets super dry if I'm showering every morning.

Every other day, I feel it's pointless to shower every single day, what difference does it make?

In the Philippines, usually everyday and could be 2-3 times a day. It's hot in here

once a month

Just to reiterate, at least once a day. Maybe more if you're sweating and grunting all dang dong day.

Twice a day at least. It's not even about hygiene. You'll feel much better, work more efficiently, and not be dragged down by things so easily. Whenever you feel some inertia setting in and slowing you down take a shower, just a quick splash of water over the skin, preferably a few degrees below room temperature.

Also if you take cool showers before bed you'll sleep less and wake up feeling more rested.

Typically, I try to shower once a day or once every other day (alternating shampooing hair because it's not good for your hair to be shampooed every day).

>Shower at evening....
Ok but then you wake up after rolling around in the bed all night sweating.
Some people wake up better from a shower.

Have you people never heard of a Mexican shower? Pits and crotch wash in the sink.

>twice daily
>every day
>every second day

jesus fucking christ guys
showering so often actually damages your skin / hair
which increases the chance of sickness, as your defences are weakened

not to mention, your body adjusts to how often you shower
which is why you smell if you miss a shower after doing so everyday for a while
(overproduction of oils)

I shower 2-3 times a week, (and wash my hair 1 - 2 times)
at first people would tell me I was smelly
(because for a long time I showered daily / once every 2 days)
but now, my body has adjusted, and everyone I ask says I smell like "nothing"

ofc if you're sweaty, it's good to wash
but that doesn't mean you should shower
it's better to wipe down your body with a wet cloth

Attached: showers.png (602x474, 41K)

I shower every other day, you insufferable faggot.

Once a day, ideally in the morning.
You should also shower if you have been to the gym or somewhere dirty, you don't want to see other people if you smell bad and you don't want to take those smells to your bed.

Some people naturally produce more body oil than others, when I was a kid my hair would get oily after 8 hours.

I can't remember the last time I had a shower.

Probably 20-30 times a year? I think it rains that often.