Sexual Abuse in Seattle Orthodox Jewish Community - Need Advice

I'm a 20 year old who grew up in an orthodox Jewish community in Seward Park, Seattle. I saw all sorts of messed up stuff in the community and only managed to get out last year. However, one thing has been brought to my attention lately that i cannot overlook. The head chef and vice president of a synagogue I went to (Sephardic Bikur Holim) was convicted of Communicating with a Minor for Immoral Purposes in 2015 and was arrrested with probable cause of child molestation. He molested a 13 year old girl. Heres an article: protectjewishkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Eli-Varon-news.pdf He also threw candy at the synagogue and had constant unsupervised contact with children. I knew him. Recently, 2 of my closest friends have confided in me that they too were abused by Eli. I obtained his court record from the King County court and saw it was found he molested the victim in the initial case. He served no prison time. Even more sickening is the fact I recently discovered a newsletter from another synagogue saying 8th grade girls from the Torah Day School were baking cookies with him for a fundraiser in 2017! 8th grade girls are literally exactly his victim profile. Here is a link to that newsletter: cstlseattle.org/templates/blog/post_cdo/aid/3152769/PostID/64508/sc/tw_share/sc/fb_share/sc/fb_share The part in question is about halfway down the page. I'm sick to my stomach knowing this convicted child molester who ruined my best friends lives is allowed to have contact with children, and that the community I was raised in is covering it up. What can I do? Picture unrelated but it does bear a resemblance to this creep.

Attached: real-life-patrick.jpg (450x565, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/newsroom-staff/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TAKE THIS SHIT TO Jow Forums RIGHT NOW NIGGER

BIG IF TRUE

Attached: 1508284663059.jpg (479x601, 75K)

I live in Beacon Hill. Maybe try to get in contact with some journalists?

This. If you aren't afraid of comunity backlash (which I hope you are not seeing what's on the line) beat the media drum as hard as you can. This kinda shit shouldn't be ignored and you are in a good position to bring it to light.

Bad idea...

You have to understand that the media is very often infested with these types of sickos. How do you think (((they))) are able to get away with these crimes without being found out?

If you really have to take it to the media, make sure it is international as there are quite a few people that would be keen on seeing you failing. If you do go through with this, buy a gun and protect yourself. Your life and the lives of thousands of children are at stake here.

Whatever man. If I were someone who

>saw all sorts of messed up stuff in the community and only managed to get out last year

then I would speak up

My friends don't want to go public with their allegations. Also I'm still a Jew, so fuck off with the Jew media conspiracy shit. I would be willing to go to the media though, idk how much it would do though since my friends won't go public. What do you guys think? I think journalists would still potentially be interested in the fact he was allowed to lead girls in a fundraiser only 2 years after this shit went down.

I just convinced one of my friends to go public. How do we go about contacting journalists? Would lawyering up be a necessity?

Jews tend to be mentally ill and evil beings.
You must accept this fact first

I honestly am not too familiar with how these kinds of things are meant to play out. I don't see how the police will really help this right now given it's not recent abuse.

seattletimes.com/newsroom-staff/

you could try contacting one of these people.

dude fuck off

I've said nothing false

>da joos

I've said nothing that insinuates I'm blaming the jews for anything at all whatsoever. I'm just telling you that from a point of view coming from someone nearly 100% ashkenazi, they tend to be neurotic and more susceptible to mental illnesses, not exclusive to to textbook ones, but fetishes, complexes, etc.

you could also contact the owner of the website that you linked, Eric Aiken, and ask his advice.

[email protected]

Mail him rotten pork.

Thank you man, much appreciated. I agree that the police aren't really an option at this point. I guess the only option is to bang the media drum. The community has managed to keep this whole thing under wraps, but hopefully taking this to the media will at least wake some people up and protect their children. I'm really worried about what they will do to my friends family if they find out its him, the last victim actually moved to california because the backlash was so bad. Luckily he has left the community as well so he's feeling confident enough to tell his story. Again, thank you.

I'm pray to HaShem and ask Him to bring justice to this sicko.

Thank you, it means a lot.

good luck

I wish you success OP. While I support religion, churches can be sick and corrupt organisations to the core. Best wishes.

Have you tried talking about this with someone from the community or they just straight up deny everything?

>Would lawyering up be a necessity?
I'd at least talk it over with one. Idk about Seattle (though the US in general is pretty chill about this) but I know many places that could get you in trouble for defamation, especially if you bring your friend who was molested. Without a judge finding him guilty of that he could sue the hell out of you for saying he did it.
Guess it also depends on what you want to say. Voicing complaints about a man who has been convicted of molestation being in charge of child programs again won't get you in trouble, as the initial case found him guilty.

>I'm really worried about what they will do to my friends family if they find out its him, the last victim actually moved to california because the backlash was so bad.
I'm sure whatever journalist would pick up the case would be fine with "the victim wished to remain anonymous due to previous backlash against a victims family"

Contact a Seattle newspaper. They love this kind of expose

>Jow Forums gets involved
>no one takes it seriously because it's assumed to be an anti-semitic conspiracy theory
>memes destroy justice

Fucking jews man, how is he walking free...