So

So
About 3 months ago found out my gf had been doing meth. Found out because
Gf had been acting weird the past week
Stuttering when she speaks
Can't seem to sit still or would spontaneously do random shit
Just being hyped up for no reason and wanting crazy amounts of sex
(I can handle the sex, but its not really like her to always wanna do it 24/7, even while i was at work)
She went to the store earlier so i decide to snoop around her stuff (i payed for it all)

Found this. (Pic related)
Confronted her on the bullshit.
She teared up and said she was "just trying it" (made me pissed) told her if she did it again there would be a problem

This morning a friend sent me a pic of her snorting it and said he found this on a phone he stole from one of her tweaker friends she supposedly stopped hanging out with when she started using. I know ot happend last night
Im going to pull out on her tonight
Should i break up with her or try to get her cleaned up? Ive seen what this does to people, i dont want that to happen to her.
We had been dating 3 years.
Im okay with weed and alcohol. But this is fucked

Attached: 20180228_104700.jpg (5312x2988, 1.27M)

You can always try to get her help but it'll only work if she actually wants it. Most of those rehab facilities are actually just a money grab and most people come out with more problems than they went in with. So if you get her help and she says no, there is no reason to stay because she will eventually start stealing from you and bringing more problems along with her.

Never date a methhead. As far as I'm concerned, you should have dropped her three months ago.

>Girlfriend is hiding the fact she is doing hardcore drugs.

Yep, dump her and move on.

Man I'm really sorry and I feel for you. There's nothing you can do for an addict to be frank with you. Only until they themselves decided to change will they do it. You threatening her or demeaning her drug habit is going to make it worse. You just need to walk away. It sucks that people have to go through shit like this.

Is this something she's just gotten into recently, or does she have a history of drug problems? I think you should have a real talk with her about why she's doing it and whether or not she WANTS to get better. The thing with addicts is that they'll hide their behavior, they'll lie and say they know it's bad and they want to get better, but what they really want is to keep using without you knowing/giving them shit about it.

Like the first user said, she won't change unless she really wants to change, and even then it'll be difficult. It's up to you. I don't think I could be in a relationship with an addict, because it so often goes hand-in-hand with constant lying, and after a while you just can't trust anything they say. But if she means a lot to you, it'd be tough to turn your back on her entirely

It would pain you more if you stay with her and she would soon realise that her doing this was the worst decision in her life

Fucking get her cleaned up. It's gonna be hard as fuck but it's the right thing to do.

Keep in mind while reading this, I have absolutely 0 experience with drug addiction, but you have to realize it's going to be a lot of work and pain. You supporting her might help, but then again she has already lied about it. It sucks that you invested so much time in this girl and I'm sure you love each other, but it's probably time to leave. Just be thankful you two aren't married or raising kids yet. What's more of a wake up call than someone breaking up with you? It might actually help her more.

Look, either nut up and go balls deep in crazy, do the meth with her or just puss out like a bitch and go home. Everyone can make their own choices and obviously your GF has about twelve pounds more balls than you do. She is taking big strides ever closer to that man-god that is Keith Richards. You are going to bow at his feet and die in the coming drugocalypse.

If you haven't even smoked a cockroach, how can you ever hope to exist in this heavenly nirvana that will soon come.

Attached: Meth Ras..gif (342x225, 245K)

I don't give a shit about this faggot and his methed out worn-tire.

But I am stealing Beaker the Tweaker. You're a god among men, user

>It might actually help her more

Bullshit. It will drive her deeper into the drugs given the emotional trauma of break up.

OP, what needs to happen first is stabilization (emotionally and wrt to the drug use) followed by a program of tapering off. She needs professional medical help, but you'll probably have to pressure her into it. Get her to a fucking doctor they will know what to do.

Or you can drop her like a hot potato, but I guarantee this will drive her further down into the lifestyle.

The only nirvana I want to experience is sweet sweet death. And nobody will take that from me, not even drugs.

Meth isn’t a joke
I don’t know why people go further than cocaine and Molly when it comes to stims...fucking retarded

Meant to link to

>Fucking retarded...

Called it in one, user.

/soc/

She's not going to get clean unless she wants to get clean.

Ask her if she has a plan/goal op, and go from there.

Meth completely changes people, and you never get them back. If you love her, you can try to get her help, but there is no guarantee she’ll ever be the same again and it would be incredibly tolling on you

>Should i break up with her or try to get her cleaned up?
Por que no los dos?
You can try to get her cleaned up, but do so or not, your relationship is probably over.

Getting her cleaned up would likely require a level of unidirectional love and support that is not conductive to a healthy peer relationship, and absolutely non-functional for a romantic partnership.
It would also likely require a degree of accountability and control that would destroy any good feels she has for you, and you toward her as a result, sabotaging your support efforts.

My advice: inform those who are obligated to provide overwhelming support (family, maybe close high-quality friends), get her checked into somewhere, wish her the best, and move on with your own life (which will also require some outside love and support).
Don't forget to take care of yourself first; she certainly won't be the one to put your well-being at the top of the priority list.

Attached: 0fc[1].gif (350x263, 976K)

I was married to a drug addict.
Life was hell.
And you know what? They will always be an addict... they're just between drug dealers.
She can fuck up your life like no one's business, Op.