It makes me so fucking angry that women aren't attracted to me...

It makes me so fucking angry that women aren't attracted to me. Every day I hate my parents for making me come into this life.

Attached: article-2639555-1E2AA4CB00000578-650_634x519-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Google nice guy syndrome.

I too hate your parents for creating an obnoxious little faggot like yourself but you don't see me blogposting about it on Jow Forums

I didn't talk to my dad for years. Recently I started talking to him again. But I think next time he calls I won't answer and I'll change my phone number again. I fucking hate my parents.

If you're not that hideous then it's probably your insecure personality. Change that, when you stop whining about it you'll know you made progress. Nothing turns women off more than men with insecurities dragging them down.

I SAW YOUR REAL PROFILE IN FACEBOOK A MOMENT AGO, HEY LOSER

I used to feel a lot like you. Loneliness hurts. Wanting to be loved can hurt. But turning your anger towards women or others isn't going to help. It's only going to distance you from everyone else, trust me. Use that anger and put it into something constructive. What do you like to do? Art, sports, science? Use that energy and put it into that. Btw, learning to be lonely and accept solitude was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I still get the occasional sads but when you learn how to use solitude for your own benefit, it can be awesome.

Elliot Rodger

Kek.
So you basically gave up on life and convinced yourself that it's okay and normal?

idk man, i see a lot of posts with girls talking about how they're crushing on this shy guy or whatever, so i guess attractive people can be insecure

You’re not even attracted to yourself, faggot. Make money and do cool ahit and women will follow. You a broke ass nigga with low social value, and nothing interesting to talk about. Fuck your tv shows and your video games and your movies and your internet addiction, you pathetic fucking loser.

Worthless
Nothing of value

Attached: DC4B7F0F-8B98-4942-A03F-FE0AE17A7048.jpg (640x800, 638K)

No? I used solitude as a way to focus on what I wanted to focus on. Things that were actually important. I learned and improved skills (learning a new language, reading up on history, ect.) I did things that I wanted to do without having the constant worry of needing someone else in my life, faggot. Why do you think monks spend so much time by themselves meditating, relying on solitude? It opens the mind and allows you to have peace.

You can meditate while also having relationships, lil nigga.

Yeah, but sometimes you gotta work with what life deals you.

Become a lesbian.

Is this what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror, user? You'll be OK, take some classes and find a job you don't hate, and get out of the house more in your free time

Attached: 1471484741789.gif (499x315, 481K)

>It makes me so fucking angry that women aren't attracted to me
you aren't entitled to anyone finding you attractive
imagine how you'd feel if pic related was angry that you don't think she's cute

>Every day I hate my parents for making me come into this life.
even if you are butt-ugly
you could work on yourself,
become funny / charismatic / interesting / fit
it'll give you a chance of finding someone

Attached: uggo.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Yeah you go watch your tv show, loser.

>you aren't entitled to anyone finding you attractive
So? Fucking dumbass.

I have made up my mind. I will break contact with my dad again. Don't care if he dies without me having talked to him again.

I fucking hate people.
But I know for a fact I am one of God's chosen people, and happy and well-adjusted people are not.