I (27F) feel like a thrid wheel to my husband and best friend

The three of us have been friends ever since I was around 6-years old, yeah we split apart for some years but we met whenever we could. I’ve been in a relationship with my husband for 5 years now and married for one, we’ve had a wonderful relationship throughout.
We’re both musicians and love playing together, creating music, covers etc. But it’s mostly romantic or classical music.
My best friend recently moved close by after being away for a number of years and of course we were overjoyed when we heard the news; we made a welcoming party, got her to know the neighbors and helped her settle in. She was interested in the recording room at our place and started coming over bc she wanted to record some of her own music

After like a week I come home and see them recording stuff together, apparently she kept nagging him to play/sing with her and he eventually gave in. Honestly I was a bit upset (which I know is stupid) because I considered duets our “together” time but I let it slide since they seemed to be having fun. After that she just started coming over more and more to sing with him until I told them to tone it down a notch but by then they already had like 6 complete covers.

Whenever we go out together and she’s with us people keeep thinking she’s his gf or commenting on how good their chemistry or vibes are. She’s really chummy with him and they seem to have a lot of inside jokes

He seems to have a lot more fun singing with her than he does with me and her personality is a lot more bubbly than me by nature and it just seems to multiply when he’s around. I asked her how she felt about him and she told me she looks up to him but admitted to crushing on him when she was a teen, which was apparently because he helped her through a kinda rough patch in her life.
Even if I wanted to do the kinds of songs they sing, my voice isn't the kind that sounds good in the metal music they like.

1/2

Attached: IMG_20180402_143722.jpg (730x487, 40K)

I trust the both of them, a lot, and I don’t believe he’s cheating on me, they’re both wonderful people I’ve known for a long time.

But seeing them together is painful to me.
Idk if I‘m being unreasonable, or jealous or controlling but I need an outside perspective on this

From my perspective it looks like this: your friend has feelsies for your husband, and he is already falling for her.

seconding this.
You need to talk to your husband and set some boundries, like she can't be at your house alone with your husband. Duets were your special time and now he does it with someone else, maybe he just thought he was being polite? Idk user. If it's bothering you, it's probably bothering you for a reason.

You're not wrong to feel this way, it definitely sounds like trouble. I don't think there's any reason to believe either of them have crossed the line yet, but I think offered good advice, you should talk to your husband honestly that you've been feeling jealous/left out, and set some boundaries for how much time they spend together

Time to set up defenses against the thot invader lass, talk with yer husband and make sure to take a stand.

Idk how you've kept so calm about it lmao girl stand up for your man and SLAY THE THOT

>19469959
If you are so worried about your husband being with another woman, why don't you give him a nice fuck :)

Be very aggressive sexually with your man and she should back off. He will like you even more after that :)

This guy has a good point.Show a bit of dominance and be more attached to your husband like maybe kiss him passionately in front of her or something

Guess OP bailed on us, anyway if anything fails you get them alimony papers ready, if you go down, burn the ship with it.

How often do you and your husband have sex? Be honest.

She's probably crying in the corner. Really girls, never let thots near your men even if thots are your dear friends

>1/2
We getting a wall of text brotherman, at least i hope we are.

I think was her 2/2 post
Maybe she'll come back

Oh shit didn't even read that one, guess you were right she's crying in the corner the poor sod.

>Bubbly personality
>Voice for metal songs that they like
The fuck you just say...

Attached: I-just-called-to-say-I-love-you.jpg (434x728, 38K)

>Honestly I was a bit upset (which I know is stupid)
It's not stupid and you should keep an eye on them while being careful not to stray into paranoia. Same advice I'd give a guy.

Why do men or women invite another man or woman into their home and relationship and are surprised when something develops?

Was asleep and had to do the morning routine, I'll start replying now so ask away.

I talked to my friend and asked her why she's recording so many songs and she told me it's bc she's serious about becoming a vocalist but she doesn't have a band and can only play guitar and bass, so my husband does drums for her.
I managed to talk to my husband about their process and he explained it goes something like Bass+Guitar > Lead Guitar+Drums > Vocals then they layer them, which is why it takes so much time.
I've hear her voice and while I don't listen to metal I can tell she's got great control of her Mids and Highs, but has trouble with lows and "growls" (which my husband covers).

Didn't manage to talk to him about boundries since I don't want to trouble him before work, but I did tell him I'd like him to come early today.

I think he's just helping her out honestly, she has great potential with a good coach and plays guitar really well. idk if she has leftover feelings from before though.
Daily unless he's away, we both enjoy it. Though desu I've never done anything "aggressive" per se, mostly since he likes doing it but partly because it's a bit embarrassing.
It's surprising to say the least, I didn't even know either of them played metal not even my husband. Apparently he helped her through depression by teaching her guitar and getting her in a HS metal band, which is about the time she developed her crush

Attached: DU1P2VnU8AEa6-x.jpg (590x894, 48K)

You should still discuss your worries with your husband. Regardless of if she's trying to make a move or not. From his perspective, he might not even realize how the situation looks or how it's making you feel.

Please, talk about this with your husband. It makes you unhappy, don't grow resentment towards him.

You're getting cucked 100%

this
And you deserve it too
>Apparently he helped her through depression by teaching her guitar and getting her in a HS metal band, which is about the time she developed her crush
She obviously still feels strong emotional connection with this guy and he indulges her so its really just a matter of time till they hook up, if they haven't already.