Well, the guy I gave my virginity is now dating the girl with who he chated on me

Well, the guy I gave my virginity is now dating the girl with who he chated on me

Attached: FB_IMG_1522223780514.jpg (564x426, 22K)

That sucks, sorry. Block him on social media so you don't have to witness it

I blocked him before he did, he haven't block me but thing is, I started crying and I texted him, he didn't reply

Femon here.

Move on he's not worth your time also prepare for thot whore comments OP.

Start a new hobby and surround yourself with good friends. He has to live with his actions.

Delete his number too, there's absolutely no reason to stay in touch with him, you'd just be hurting yourself

Employ scorched earth tactics and move the fuck on.

sorry OP, but your virginity isn't really worth anything
sucks that he cheated though

Dumb whore chasing bad boy Chads. You deserve it.

Some people are shit. Move on.

at least you know the guy you gave your virginity to. I only knew the guys first name and had to ask around about him afterwards. What an asshole he is.

Maybe you shouldn't sleep with assholes thinking you're some special snowflake that can change them. He'll cheat on that girl as well and the next. The only winning move is to not be retarded.

>assuming she knew he was gonna cheat on her before they started dating

Bitter virgins always think that you will easily know beforehand if you will get cheated on or not.

If you have sex with 90% of men you will have a very hard time ever ridding yourself of them so it is easy for us to think having sex with the other 10% will work as well. This despite knowing they have many women but it is a risk we take for the right guy.

The best you can do is encourage other women not to give their virginities to guys they don't 100% know are committed to them.

And how will you be able to tell those guys apart from the rest?

Story?

>what is judging character
You're literally admitting to thinking with your vagina.

Don't fuck them until at least half a year into the relationship?
>but no guy will wait around that long
Most guys won't, true, but the ones that really like you will.

If the guy has no other options prior to you giving up your virginity you are pretty safe. If he has other girls around you are a conquest only.

You sound like an expert judge of character. Why haven't you written a book and become rich?

False. You virgins really need to stop giving relationship advice.

At a party with my friend and her bf (I didn't know him, he was older) and as the night progressed I had too much to drink and this guy started hovering around since he kinda knew the bf of my friend. We all went to a bedroom to chill and makeout but my friend and her bf started having sex on the bed and the guy I was with started rubbing and touching and worked my pants down and I let him not wanting him to think I wasn't cool. I told him I was a virgin when he started to put it in and then it was over. I never tried to stop anything, just went with it but cried after and he laughed at me.

>hurr no guy would wait for a girl he likes if she didn't fuck him
Fuck off, retard.

Did you find out who he was afterwards?

Because a thousand other books already exist on it. But sure, keep mindlessly spinning the wheel until you hit the jackpot.

Seriously, if you can expertly predict who will cheat and who will not you could easily become a millionaire.

Sex is an important part of a relationship. There is no logical reason to not have it. Not wanting to have sex for months shows you are not serious about the relationship.

It's an adult thing, you will understand one day.

>Seriously
You're seriously retarded then. Do you honestly think the majority of people in the world cheat on their partners? You sound jaded and simply projecting your own experiences, because you're a moron who won't move away from a bad crowd it seems.

OP's post proves otherwise.

Fact is, she wouldn't have been so upset if she had followed my methodology.

Yes, but my friend had to ask her bf, he went to a different school. I bumped into the guy about a year later and he wanted me to party with him but I just asked him why he did this since I was a virgin and drunk. He looked at me like I was crazy and said I was all over him all night and assumed I would be easy and he was right. Walking away he said sorry about the virginity thing.

lol how old were you?
Did you use protection?

The majority of people don't cheat on their partners, but a sizeable amount still do. You can never predict who will cheat.

I agree with you user. The other user is a typical man who believes sex means relationship

If OP had waited until marriage to have sex, she would have married a cheater. Far worse.

If the majority of people can get it right why can't you?

>I clearly said 6 months
>somehow this means I said marriage

nice blog post. sage

my teens and no protection, stupid, believe me, but no pregnancy or std

thing is it ruined it for me with a guy I really, really liked when he found out. a drunk girl losing her virginity at a party to a guy she didn't know from another school spread around quickly. I had a lot of date offers after though but not from the guy I liked, he avoided me like plague.

How? She would have gotten half his shit in the divorce. Pretty sure getting something for your virginity is better then just getting a life lesson.

How do you propose you will find a partner that you know 100% will not cheat? Answer: you can't. The world is not a disnet fairy tale. You obviously have never been in a relationship and are very young and naive.

Exact age?
Did you feel the cum inside?

I'm fapping to this, sorry.

fuck off

Yeah, that sure would have been worth it, being married for years to someone who kept cheating on you. Maybe even gave you an std.

Same way most people in the world have partners who don't cheat, I imagine. You're obviously too stubborn to get a clue and are jaded because of it.

You can never be 100% sure your partner won't cheat, it's so stupid.

Anyone can cheat. This is a fact. You cannot 100% know beforehand. Yes, many will not cheat, and some characters are more reliable than others. Still, it is impossible to know what will happen in a relationship years down the line.

You can never be 100% sure you'll still be alive tomorrow either, so are you just going to kill yourself now? A little rubbing of braincells gives you a good chance of being like the majority of people in the world, so grow a second one and use it.

I feel like most people have been cheated on or cheated, to be honest.
I can't think of one person who hasn't been on one side or the other, not even my parents or my grandparents, none of my friends, no one I know.

Chad, man.

One day you will grow up from your disney movie mindset. Until then you will just be an angry miserable virgin on a Cambodian pottery forum.

Does not knowing that if you've been cheated on count? Because i never cheated and i at least don't know about any chicks cheating on me.

Sucks to be wherever you live then.

One day you'll find mr perfect, just keep sleeping around randomly, that'll increase your chances!

Every woman I know has cheated. My grandmother on both sides, my mother but my dad pretended it wasn't happening to keep the family together until she kept bringing the guy to our house, all my gf's, my brothers wife, my aunt even had a kid by one of her coworkers while married and right now I am fucking a married woman since I'm fucked up about my mother. They all cheat, you either know or you don't.

Chads don't cheat
OP got herself a Brad

Where do you live? I never want to live there.

I don't know, it's definitely possible that it never happened to you personally but most of my people I know either have been cheated on or cheated.

>Sucks to be wherever you live then.
I actually live in a mildly conservative place, in one of the countries with the lowest partner count in Europe, and grew up in a upper middle class religious family.
It's just really common.

For example: till not too long ago men were basically allowed to cheat. One of my grandmas cried while telling me how much of a good man my grandpa was because "he slept around, but just with prostitutes and far away from home so no one knew". My other grandma was cheated on a thousand times and knew about it, because my grandpa was a sailor and "that's just what happens when you marry a sailor".
Both been married 50+ years, loved each other.

Its everywhere except in the sand you bury your head in

I've personally never cheated nor intend to, and I know my mom and my grandmothers never cheated.

My grandpas did, my dad had something like an emotional affair but never cheated sexually. My ex did. My boyfriend never did and never would, was cheated on by all the women he dated before me.

It depends, life is weird.

>till not too long ago men were basically allowed to cheat. One of my grandmas cried while telling me how much of a good man my grandpa was because "he slept around, but just with prostitutes and far away from home so no one knew".
Fortunately for me I've never heard of anything like that and I wouldn't expect such acts to have seeped into my societal culture. Tough luck I guess.

It was *extremely* common till not so long ago.
Faithfulness was required just for women, it was completely normal for a man to fuck around, even expected because men weren't really supposed to help themselves or keep it in their pants.

I don't live in some sort of degenerate shithole. Catholic country, people who fuck around or divorce are still frowned upon.