Fuck Jow Forums

How do I leave this site and most importantly where do I go?
I need some positivity and I need to ditch the sarcastic, superiority complex and overall retardation of this site. I'm slowly becoming a retard that I never was and I don't want to be.
In my early days on the internet every forum was so useful, I used to look up to people on the internet, now everything is so stupid and I always look down to everyone while I'm a complete fucking zero in everything.
Pls help me find a place where I can find people that are positive about their stuff and overall remarkable, anything goes...
I guess I'm looking for namefagging forums, Jow Forums completely spoiled those for me back in 2012 but now I think their faggotry is way better than this shit.
Btw don't say reddit, I've tried it but it is worse than Jow Forums.
I guess the quality of a community is being determined by the people that are part of it, where do remarkable people go these days? Are there sites that spergs are not welcomed? Maybe completely normal sites like facebook and instagram? Do I make an account there and start following shit or what? Please help.

Attached: 1480010706387.jpg (720x614, 63K)

Natoral Satori Discord would probably be a good place for you to start. Or Real Life Rehab Discord.

How does discord work? Is it mandatory to speak over the mic or is the regular chat just as effective? My internet is garbage and I don't have a headset, the only means to do voice chat is what my shitty laptop came with plus the shitty internet.

Try Twitter. It's not for everyone and it's little hard to use at first, but people are quite social and you get hooked because of the notifications.

Not a bad idea, but I need to use my phone number to sign up without other alternatives...? Don't know about that one.

bump

How old are you?

Nah twitter is shit if you have no followers

Reddit seems more your speed faggot

I wish but nope.

R/wholesomememes

I am sure you have been to every subreddit. You excluding an entire website is a great example of the thing you’re supposedly leaving Jow Forums for. Maybe you ought to stay hers, friend. You’re too far gone.

This
It's the total denial of novelty, the unwillingness to approach things with perspective that kills 4channers-- they have one view and one only and it tends not to be a very flattering view.

It's better to approach the world with a careful regard for novelty rather than an abject disregard.

I've actually tried a handful of subreddits, some big ones, some smaller.
My problem with reddit and why I dismiss it is that the majority of people are just swarming the place without having anything meaningful to say/add. The result is a forum that is as bad as Jow Forums with namefagging, e-penis, karma whoring on top of it which is insufferable.
The demographic of reddit is not what I'm looking for.

>I need to ditch the superiority complex
>people on reddit have nothing to say/add

Choose one.

Reddit is as bad, even worse, as Jow Forums in my opinion and I said why. It doesn't have to do with being superior it has to do with the fact that both are a home to general purpose discussion and that brings a lot of swarming from people that don't have anything to say/add, I didn't say that everyone is like this nor did I say this about Jow Forums. I want to find a place where I will be around people that are passionate and knowledgeable about their interests while having a positive approach to it, (from experience) the average reddit user is not that.

The average anyone isn’t passionate and knoweldgeable about their interests, you nitwit. You are never going to join any community and be completely pleased with all of the people there. The goal is to find people you mesh with, and continue to mesh with them. To that end, a reddit of your particular interest is probably the best place to find those people.

Ultimately, you do you boo, lmao. Maybe you can find a discord, like that other user said. But most people who like getting into a voice chat hate superiority complexes. In fact, most people hate superiority complexes :^)

I know, the thing is when you are surrounded by spergs you become a sperg, I see it in myself, even though I never wanted to be a part of the Jow Forums culture I always thought I was outside of the box it slowly got to me. Hopefully, I catch it early and don't let it grow. Reddit is the other side of the same coin, maybe they aren't complete spergs but they are pretty shitty, not what I'd like to be a part of at least. I'd rather find something better (not perfect, I'm not delusional). It's not like I haven't given reddit a chance, I think this is what you misunderstand maybe because of the general hate reddit gets in here, I actually did and I was not satisfied.
Maybe what I am looking for doesn't even exist but should I not search for it at all?

Tumblr.
Just only follow blogs that post what youre into. Follow tags for shit you like. I use tumblr to post art, interact, and just to reblog shit i like. My dash is just full of only shit im into.

I mean, its still tumblr. Its got its fair share of shitty shit. But its actually a good website if you just use it for pleasure and avoid controversial shit
>for the most part
>theres an "anti" community thats REALLY retarded
>best to just avoid that shit if you participate in fandom a lot

how about real friends you dumbass
lol, did you really stop hanging out and going to social shit to shitpost?
also nothing is stopping you from participating on specific forums or communities all around
you're not part of any positive and high energy communities because you probably spam /tv/ with blacked threads
you're not entitled to shit and you're surrounded by shit because that's what you are
there are positive, fun and great people right here on Jow Forums but you're just too plebeian to be part of

the deep web. The community is small, but most of the people there seem smart/interesting.

I know you are trying to be semi sarcastic, semi truthful but I indeed don't have any friends. If I had I wouldn't waste my time in shitty websites, i'd unironically use social media and no I didn't lose my friends to shitpost, I lost them when I moved cities, I started coming here when I was already alone.
I'd like to participate to communities but as I mentioned most of them are spoiled long ago for me and I don't know what's around hence why I'm asking.
>you're not entitled to shit and you're surrounded by shit because that's what you are
I know and that's exactly what I want to change, because I just realized.
I also know that there are great people on Jow Forums, that's what kept me coming back. As I also mentioned before, I never intended to be part of the Jow Forums "culture", I always thought that I was outside of all that but it slowly got to me and it is something I don't want to be.

Anything more specific? I've tried it before but all I found was dude weed lmao and things that were not interesting in the sightliest.
Also any normal interest was dead as fuck and what's in the regular web was 100 times better.

>How do I leave this site
There should be a big X button on the top
> where do I go
whereever you want
Pure

Attached: swim doggy swim.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

go outside

There isn't any place that I want to go, I just want to know if there is anything better like I imagine it, but I will leave Jow Forums don't worry.

I go outside but I don't have anything to do, I'm actually tired of going to places alone.

Test