The male body

Question to femanons or guys that have been with girl.

Let me first say I'm not fat or chubby, I'm skinny/average depending on what you define the two as. I go to the gym because I want to be at least attractive with my shirt off too.

25 year old virgin here, and I've always wondered how big of a role a guys body shape plays when in bed with a girl.

For some reason I've always thought if you aren't jacked then a girl won't be interested, but not everyone in the world goes to the gym.

Attached: IMG_1501.jpg (640x549, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/verena-von-pfetten/why-women-gladly-date-ugl_b_100704.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on the body of the last guy they were in love with.

Not a big one. I've always been chubby and have small man tits. In not "fat". But then again, the only girl I've slept with was a fuckinh whale.

As long as you're not very fat, I don't care.

My boyfriend is 6'3" and 185 lbs. He's pretty muscular, broad shoulders, strong arms. But he's not ripped or anything, and has a very small layer of chub on his belly and chest.
I find his body perfect. I love it. It turns me on like nothing else. Undressing him makes me wet, riding him I can't stop looking at his body.

I dated guys who had different bodies. One of them was 6'3" and ripped, one was 5'7" and chubby, one was 5'10 and skinny/average.

I found them all attractive. None of them as much as my bf, but all of them looked good.

Personality, its what most women really care about. You need to realize that all those chicks out there aren't just sexual objects, they are people too.

Treat them as you would treat your friends but also make it known to them that you are interested romantically.

Sex isn't the important part here, but if it really is important to you then I'd suggest you go to a party and flirt with every lady or just pay for sex at a brothel.

>most women care about personality
Not if you are not physically attractive to her in the slightest lol

>Not if you are not physically attractive to her in the slightest lol
True, but you will only have a second conversation with a woman that is attracted to you (unless you work with this person or they are forced to talk to you in some way).

Thats why you should focus on being you, smile, be the person people want to be around. Learn some cool talents, like an instrument, read some books, keep up with current events so you have material to use in a conversation. Its not fucking rocket science.

If all you see women as is a sex object then it will show through and you will be seen as fake because all you care about is the end game, people can sense when you are using them.

Enjoy the ride, live in the moment, cherish the time you are spending with this person. Sex will happen eventually.

But he doesn't have a visible six pack, why does it turn you on when it sounds like an average body type?

I like my skinny body, I think it is attractive
I just have natural muscles from walking a lot every day and carrying food and water from the supermarket home, but not much at all
But I like it, I think with a muscular body I would not feel like myself
I dont want to change a thing, but maybe I am wrong and it kills attraction... But dont think so, 2bh.
My goal body would probably be David by Michelangelo.

>My boyfriend is 6'3" and 185 lbs. He's pretty muscular, broad shoulders, strong arms.

>My other boyfriends were attractive, just not as much as my 6' 3" Addonis

So basically, all men can be attractive, but not as much if they were 6' 3" and muscular. Gotcha.

See, those last two lines of yours are the root of security for men, and probably why this thread was created. We kind of just know deep down that if we aren't tall enough or strong enough, or women won't be as into us. You could've left it out, but I guess the honesty is the best policy, yeah?

>focus on being you
>but layer all these other things on top so you can impress others and make them like you
Right.

>If all you see women as is a sex object
Kinda like most women look at men? I've talked to enough of them to know. Hell, the only ones who ever show interest do so because I look "cute". Make of that what you will.

I don't find six packs all that hot. He had one for a while and I never liked it, I like him a lot more now. I also dated a very ripped guy and I found his body a lot less attractive than I find my bf.

It feels right. He's strong and manly, a lot bigger than I am, he can throw me around and pin me down and overpower me. I love those things.
The little chub makes him look real. He feels better when we fuck, I love grabbing his body, I love having him close to me.
I don't know how to explain it to you. I just love touching him.
It's just that he looks so effortlessly manly, it's so hot.

>all men can be attractive, but not as much if they were 6' 3" and muscular.
That's not what I said. I said that I found all those guys attractive, but that I think my boyfriend has the ideal body for me.
He's not ripped or huge, he doesn't go to the gym every day. He's average - he's strong, for sure, but he's not a body builder or extra ripped.
He's tall, yeah. I dated a guy who is 5'7, height is not something I care enormously about.

I was into those guys, I just think my boyfriend is my personal 10/10 when it comes to looks.

>but layer all these other things on top so you can impress others and make them like you
Right.

Improving your skills isn't layering stuff onto yourself to impress people, its for self improvement.

Smiling helps people approach you and makes people at ease when you approach them. Even if you aren't happy, smiling can help you feel a little less shit.

>If all you see women as is a sex object
>Kinda like most women look at men? I've talked to enough of them to know. Hell, the only ones who ever show interest do so because I look "cute". Make of that what you will.

That sour attitude towards people is probably why you haven't had a good relationship with a woman, as humans we only want to associate with what we deem attractive, its nature, the ones that showed interest because you are "cute" were trying to get to know you better.

>The little chub makes him look real. He feels better when we fuck, I love grabbing his body, I love having him close to me.
>I don't know how to explain it to you. I just love touching him.
This. So. Much. It's like natural masculine right? My boyfriend is military and isn't much of a fan of lifting and cutting so he has that kind of body. Laying on him is comfy because he has a layer of fat while still being big and strong and he can carry me everywhere

It's function over form I guess?
I guess the best comparison for guys to understand is like fake tits. Like breast augmentation can look human but going overboard is just ugly. It humanizes your partner for them not to be some fake kind of perfect

I'm not into men myself, but a bunch of my friends seem to like guys with dad bods or an average physique. Some prefer jacked guys, some don't.

Yes, exactly. It's just nice. He looks so good it is ridiculous.
It's like natural, classic masculine look - more a "I work hard which is why I am strong, but I also love food and will have a beer with you which is why I'm not super ripped".

My boyfriend was very athletic growing up, now we work out together so he kinda stays in shape but he stopped cutting or caring so much about his body.

> It humanizes your partner for them not to be some fake kind of perfect
This is so true.

I've got a bit of a beer gut and some minor man boobs, my gf says I'm attractive but I think shes just saying that to make me less self conscious. Maybe shes right and my self image is skewed, my self confidence is good, I have no trouble going out in public with no shirt (its hot as hell in Aus). I just feel like I could be so much more all the time.

Are women really ok with some fat on their man?

I honestly love it.
My boyfriend is sometimes self conscious about his body too, but I don't get it because I think he looks perfect. I get wet just looking at him or being near him, I touch myself looking at him all the time.
He is really my 10/10, I can't think of a guy hotter than him even if I try.

Don't worry too much.

Hey thanks, its really comforting to hear it from more than one person.
My gf has similar self confidence / insecurities, how can I convince her shes fine just the way she is? I understand that she thinks I'm just saying shes perfect to make her feel better, but I really mean it, it sucks that she doesn't believe me.

Shes not even fat, shes got an hourglass figure, but sometimes she gets a bit down when she cant fit old clothes like she used to.

this pretty much
pure muscle is not comfortable to cuddle with in the first place

I dated a guy who was a solid 9/10 to everyone. But god damn was he bad in bed. Just didn't wanna do much, would fuck me doggy (my fav) for 2min only and then make an excuse how "it's uncomfortable" for his knees" and other stuff like that. That made him 4/10 in my eyes.

I am dating a chubbier guy now, (to me he looks 10/10 but I know he's probably a 5-6/10 to the rest of the world) but just because he fucks me like there's no tomorrow he's PERFECT.

I think for (most) women it's the whole package that gets judged. So don't worry too too much about looks. I'd suggest focusing on your persona more.

I've gone from an otter mode dude to a dad bod. As long as he isn't a lazy piece of shit, desu

Compliments are a big one. I never get tired of hearing he finds me gorgeous.
I also really like when he is turned on by my body. I don't know - when he gets touchy and pushy, when he bites me hard and leaves bruises on me, when after he comes he goes for a second time because "he can't stop fucking me", when he bothers me and makes me stop what I'm doing because he needs to do me, when he grabs something I dislike and I can feel him getting hard, when we're cooking and he pushes me on the counter to fuck me. It just feels good to be irresistible for him.

Kek.
But you still fucked that hot guy? Reminds me of that story of one dumb cunt who slept with Leonardo DiCaprio and complained when he didn't bother putting in effort.

This. I love when my bf does stuff like this. Guys take note, seriously.

We were dating. I was in love with him. Ofc I fucked him. I'm just saying that all in all, even though he looked good, he wasn't the best partner. So looks doesn't matter much in the long run.

Sounds like that's being annoying more than anything

Did this kind of stuff to my Ex and she found it annoying, YMMV

It's not, at least for me.
Of course if I'm *actually* really busy or I don't want to be bothered please take a no, but most of the time I can take a 20 minutes break to get fucked and it feels so good when my boyfriend wants me tons.

I don't know it seems a bit too much, I'd worry about getting on their nerves

27 F here
6-7% bf is perfect, but I'd hit until 25% if great personality and/or pretty face. 25% and so on is simply too fat to be a human being.

Attached: body-fat-percentage-men.jpg (741x404, 67K)

Hypergamy is real boys. They'll always prefer chad

>4 women reply
>3 girls say "oh I am really not into super ripped guy, a bit of chub is sexy"
>1 girls likes ripped guys
>they'll always prefer chad

Jeez.

I think 10% is perfect less than that is too lean for me

1 in 4 women are brutally honest. That's how it usually goes.

Would you date a fat chick? Not talking about thick, but a real hamplanet.

Attached: fazer o quĂȘ.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Yeah, it's not like different women like different things.

I'd go for something in the 15-20% range.

Would you date a fat man? I'm not talking about being built like a bear but like a neck beard with Cheeto stains on his chest

What if a guy is athletic and somewhat ripped but socially awkward or shy?

My boyfriend is very awkward and shy, I always loved it.
I asked him out, I kissed him first.

How you look tells a story about how you are as a person. If you overweight it says you lack self-control. Too skinny says you either can't provide for having misplaced priorities.

most guys are athletic until you get over 40, literally the whole point of the male form
being ripped is an all or nothing thing, you cant be ""somewhat ripped""

That's pretty much it, what's attractive in a man is drawn with very broad strokes.

I think shy guys are ADORABLE
But I wouldn't date one for the fact that I need at least one of us to be able to talk to people. I depend on my bf when my anxiety flares, plus i don't think shy guys would be versatile enough in bed for me for what I want. If I was more outgoing and wasn't in a committed relationship I'd grab the cute shy guy in one of my english classes tho

If you're not morbidly obese and you are hygienic and groomed, you're good

You definitely don't need to be jacked

this list is bullshit because there are no skinny guys included. I would go for guys within 10 to 30 percent of body fat. But I usually find skinny tall guys most attractive soooo

Apparently there is no market for short skinny dudes. It's like it's more alluring to have a tall fat dude than a short fuccboi.

I'm a pretty tall and curvy girl (curvy as in big breasts, thick legs, big ass, hips - I'm thin, I have a flat stomach), guys who are very tiny make me feel unfeminine.

And apparently "very tiny" starts at 5'7 and below

Well, I'm almost 5'8. So yeah, you're pretty tiny compared to me.

>Curvy
Aka chubby

>Personality, its what most women really care about.
This actually. It's not so much about how you look but how you present yourself.

My boyfriend is on the verge of being considered obese (don't know his actual weight. 200-250 pounds maybe?). I don't care. Outside of the bedroom it doesn't matter and inside he knows how to act.

As long as you make a confident and kind appearance you will be attractive.

Not really. I'm 145 lbs and 5'8. BMI is 22. Measures are 40-28-40.

A couple years back Jow Forums had a poll for females of what body type they liked best.

F 6 was picked the most.

Women like guys that are not obessed with their looks are a bit chubby but with some muscle.

Attached: chart.jpg (1484x1600, 168K)

T
H
I
C
C

Is it just the height or mor how the guys built? I'm 1,78m, but I don't come off as tiny thanks to my naturally broad shoulders and narrow hips

>Women like guys that are not obessed with their looks are a bit chubby but with some muscle.
huffingtonpost.com/verena-von-pfetten/why-women-gladly-date-ugl_b_100704.html

It's more the built. I would date a skinny guy who is taller than me, or a guy around my height who has a nice built.
If someone is noticeably smaller than me, tho, it just doesn't work. It makes me feel horribly big.

5'10" female reporting in. I like short guys too nice taste user. Short guys try everything to please you and make you happy tall guys are boring.

Huff post is clickbait. Women like chubbier guys because it means they are setting well and can care for themself.

I'm not even mad. I like tall grills with drive and confidence, how could I judge you if we're basically the same, the only difference is that you have way higher chances than myself, statistically speaking. Of course that sucks, but venting on a cantonese dog hot pot imageboard doesn't help anyone. There are these threads all the time and the only purpose they serve is alienating men and women from each other by portraying them as homogenous groups.
>women only fuck Chad REEEE
is all I read, all day every day. Yes, there are statistic preferences, but using those to generalize doesn't serve anyone any purpose.

I just stated the fuccboi conclusion because it surprised me that fat is still more popular than short. Again, statistically speaking. People should accept the reality and either try regardless or give up, focusing on other things in life.
>yeah of course just giving up is the solution, cuck
Well, is wasting your life away complaining about circumstances you can't change any better?

I don't mind guys around my height or a little shorter, wouldn't date someone noticeably smaller.
My boyfriend is tall but sex with him is very fun, he makes me feel tiny and cute.

>tiny cute
Being 5'10" as a female this never happens for me.

6'3 185 is pretty fucking fit though, you're saying that like it's nothing

I don't fuck only Chad. I don't mind dating a guy around my height, or a skinny guy. But a guy who is a lot smaller than me is just a turn off, not because he's an awful human being but because he makes me feel unfeminine.
There are tons of girls who are a lot smaller than me and would be happy to date a smaller guy, but as someone who is pretty big I don't really want to go for someone smaller than me.
I don't like very fat guys either, a bit of chub is fine.
Of course you should try.

Kek. I know the feeling.
My boyfriend and I met online. I'm pretty proportionate and I don't look that tall in pictures. He's a pretty tall guy and he was all "You're going to look so cute in my clothes, they're going to be like dresses on you".
Then we meet in person. I wear his shirt to make him breakfast. It is a little oversized but it kinda fits.

>F 6 was picked the most.

Huh. I'm normally a less flabby G4 or f4, but when I was working out I looked like F6 at my "peak". Only stopped because getting a seixpack and shit would have required me to eat like an autist and put far more time into sports than I wanted to, even though I felt great with a body like this.

IT's really motivating to know that the body I feel best with is also the one women prefer. Time to work out again I guess.

Maybe he's a bit fatter and I remember 185 from when he was working out more? He's under 200 for sure, he told me that the other day.
I don't know. He's not super muscular, so he's not extra fit.
He looks average.

What's his height

He is 190 cm.

Who is that?

>There are tons of girls who are a lot smaller than me and would be happy to date a smaller guy
That's not true, unfortunately.

I'm 5'5 and the only girls I've been with (a low number) were a bit taller than me. Short women seem to obssess over 6 foot tall guys even more than average height women. If you're a short guy, you've got lots of work cut out for you, no matter what.

Im not fat and have a mild athletic build. I expect the same in the guy I'm dating. I once dating a guy with a guy that would hang over his belt. Absolutely disgusting and will never lower my standards for anything fat again. Didn't help that fatty ex claimed to be in better shape than me, despite me having a 25-26 inch waist, and him with a gut overhang and fresh stretch marks.

Well, of course. In general women prefer taller guys. But you're about woman's average height, so I'm sure a lot of girls around your height would date you.
You just need one, at the end.

Yeah, short girls can be insecure just like short guys. Maybe they don't want their kids to be midgets.

It don't think it matters as much. I've had sexual relation with three different men, and each looked quite different - one was verry thin, borderline anorexic, other one was quite athletic built and third one was strong but a wee bit chubby with a lot of body hair.

I mean I have to find the guy attractive but attraction comes down to more factors than just physical look.

>Date ~1,90m girl at 1,78
>Go in for the kiss
>She 's totally surprised that I'm smaller than her as we get that close for the first time
>Always thought I was at least as tall a her due to the way I carry myself apparently

Within reason, even percieved height is only about attitude. The only person I see here obsessing over height is you. Which no doubt will lead to you being self-conscious around taller girls and too anxious tom ake a move confidently. Self-fulfilling prophecy. Have you ever tried not giving afuck about height at all? A girl will like or dislike you for any numer of reasons not under your control , your size is only one of them at most

Ohh great, so women like bigger guys now. Sure makes me feel great about my body when im 5'10 and weigh 125 pounds, have 7% body fat, and cant gain weight ever.

>top 3 percentile of height with a strong build to boot
>he's just average lol

This is why you got called out at the beginning of the thread. You're trying to downplay your BF to make it seem like you didnt pick a guy who is incredibly attractive. "Oh but he has some fat" does it matter if you get horny at the sight of him?

Every woman wants a tall strong guy to fuck them. You're not unique or exceptional in tastes. Youre like 99% of women alive.

I think my main problem with myself is honestly my fat face, more than my fat body.

Even though being 216 lbs at 6'1", I have both.

I have a preference for chubby men, I mostly just looove groping my partner's body and some extra padding makes that much more satisfying than just grabbing lean flesh. It's also comforting and heavy to feel upon you, and deliciously soft.

Having said that, my most prominent ex was superthin and despite not having my ideal body type, I have the best memories of being with him because my feelings were strongest and it was the most uninhibited and passionate. I would've loved if he'd put on some weight but it never actively bothered me how skinny he was, either.

F6 I'd imagine brings in some bias due to his pose being different than the other guys. But yes, than man definitely has my attention. Bearmode is best mode, and I'm a little sad that this isn't more filled out in the top right.

>the body I feel best with
I'd imagine that that's not a coincidence.

I always said I find him the most good looking guy I've ever seen and his looks are not average to me at all. I called him "the most attractive guy I've ever been with", "my 10/10", said he gets me wet just looking at him.
I've never downplayed him.

He's tall, for sure.
He's not very muscular. He doesn't go to the gym, but we go running and swimming together. He eats whatever. He doesn't have ripped abs or huge biceps, he doesn't have iron chest, he cannot squat while holding me above his head. He has a bit of chub on him, which I like.
He has big shoulders and he's kinda strong, but he doesn't have a perfect Jow Forums physique with 7% bf.
He has a quite average build. His body looks kind of like Jon Hamm, maybe slightly more toned because he's in his late 20s and not in his 50s.

I don't think my tastes are unique or exceptional. I think my boyfriend is very hot, and everyone agrees.
I was replying to a guy who said "you need a 6 pack to be considered hot", and I was implying that not really.

I have A2
Women what do you think

> 6'1
> Okay shape
> Decent face
Never got any attention. I hate my life.

My point is that guys that tall are very rare. The build is a huge plus. So while I get your point, all you're really saying now is "you don't need a six pack, just win the genetic lottery" lol

The point was the built, not really the height. I'd find a guy with a built similar to his hot even if he was 5 or 6 inches shorter.

He definitely won the genetic lottery when it comes to looks, I'm aware of that.

thanks for proving my point

Kek

Attached: CB4FAF73-583E-4873-800E-F38D312413E2.jpg (640x622, 75K)

Congrats on finding your personal 10 user. Hope I can find mine one day.

I'm actually kind of curious about this. What kind of perosnailities do women like? What traits do they find the most attractive?

Attached: image.jpg (600x527, 68K)

>inb4 niceguys but not actually niceguys

>he cannot squat while holding me above his head
most powerlifters probably can't either

Attached: 1455171878167.png (228x220, 52K)

Depends on the girl.

All the guys I liked were very smart, opinionated, loved arguing and were pretty outspoken. Witty guys are sexy. I like assertiveness.
I usually like people who are broken in ways that make sense to me. My boyfriend and I went through a lot of the same stuff and we understand and encourage each other.
I like guys who are a little silly, goofy and childish with me. I love kind guys. I like romantic guys, devotion, possessiveness to some degree.
The last 2 guys I really liked were kind of autistically awkward, but I find it absolutely adorable.

it comes down to
height
status
wealth

>my boyfriend is pretty Chaddy
>but I'm clearly a hambeast

I'm 130 lbs.

It's okay skelly bro. All we gotta do is stay active. Eventually our godlike metabolism will deteriorate to demigod status and our aged bodies will shine while these mere men wilt in the absence of their youth which is the only thing saving them from obesity.