So lately my bf and i have been arguing a lot...

So lately my bf and i have been arguing a lot . And today while arguing he said ' lately i've been thinking about breaking up' .
I don't know what to do , some advice?

Attached: aueGj2TYCU.png (450x800, 106K)

well what have the arguments been about?

Talk to him about it. If he's one foot in, one foot out, it's not worth it.

I did that to the mother of my child and it destroyed her because I wasn't fully there.

Well school , he doesn't want to learn anything and we have our finals in a month an he says to back off and let him do he's thing's.

He's not sure . We fight he says that he's done with me , we calm done and i ask him it's over and he says it's my choice.
Im really tired .

The only way you stop him from manipulating you with the nuclear option of a break up is to dump his punk ass

We are still at school and i was talking with him about a friend of us and a girl he likes and my bf said 'you are talking a lot with him lately' and i said ' it is a problem?' and he said 'oh yea we broke up so its okay'
And i really dont know if he said that to make me mad/sad or he meant it

Well guess what i really love him and i dont want to end it like this but on the other hand i'm done bc he doesn't want to learn or do things that are important for graduation .
Idk i dont want to be with someone whose a total failure

you cannot save him and he doesn't want to be saved and why he is fighting you over it, threatening you with a break up. it only gets worse but its your decision

Thanks user

Youre retarded. And this guy is an idiot too.

Sorry you are in this situation but I give you credit for not giving him the "I'm breaking up if you don't study" ultimatum. You've proven to be the adult so hope you can one day find another adult to have a respectful, loving, equal relationship.

After apathy is sometimes hate.

Thanks user , maybe someday

Why i am retard?

Because you don't love each other youre just trying to manipulate one another into thinking what a partner should be. Hence you thinking he'll be failure if he doesn't go the college route and him stringing you along like a puppet. You both deserve each other.

You don’t really love him if you would only continue to be with him for his success, if you genuinely loved him you’d continue to be there no matter where his life goes

Im not with him for he's success but i know he's not handy (like a plumber or something) and i know that he'll be okay working in an office or something. But i do want to be something more than an average guy working at a supermarket bc i will be in med school so you know ...
I just want the best for him maybe my definition of 'best' it's not the same as his .
The problem here is if he doesn't get his diploma he won't find any work bc in our country is a requirement to have your diploma in order to work.

Well like i said i just want the best for him

Do you want what's best for him? Or for you? Some guys don't want "fulfilling" jobs, some blokes just want a simple job and to live by simple means.

He sounds like he's content with mediocrity and you sound like you aren't. You're either going to have to come to terms with that or move on.

Well im trying my best to have enough to support myself in the future and not having to worry if a have enough money for tomorrow ,you know?
I would lower them if I saw him at least trying but he doesn't want to hear it

Well if he isn't trying than he's either content with mediocrity or he's depressed. Either way, you're wasting your time.

I don't think he's depressed . Well im going to wait a little bit to see maybe he will surprise all of us .
Maybe he'll stop saying things that hurt me just because he's mad

Well good luck. You'll just end up back here wanting advice that you won't take.

Let's hope for the best

Holy shit, first letter of your name please

Attached: dd364f6a855661b4c1adc8c5366d56751e3a3584d1205450f1e26d11228c9202.jpg (401x401, 42K)

Hmm ..guess it

It's an uncommon one, O?

Not really , is A user

leave him

he is just too pussy to end it and wants you to

We fixed it , he said that we wants to stop fighting so often
Let's hope it'll be better