What do you do in this situation Jow Forums?

What do you do in this situation Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_3567.png (750x1334, 129K)

Ignore her

this, she flaked for a whole weekend and didn't even answer your request afterwards, take a hint

make another date, don't be arrogant.

This shit is so confusing, I asked her out in person and she said yes, but I guess she wasn't really that interested

Just answer her normally and talk to her if you want but DONT try and make plans with her immediately afterwards.

Bitches are on their phone 24/7, don't be silly. Don't reply.

Dont try too hard. Dont get to nervous and insecure about this(easier said than done tho)
Maybe have some other irons in the fire

" I have social media but you can't have it, I only give it to very exclusive people so. My weekend was okay I guess. My dad was in town too hehe xd (emoji spam) I love when daddy comes home (more emoji spam)"

that's what I would say. you're being too nice probably. then again I never take women seriously

this
chicks like this don't really get equal treatment from me so I'm not a good source

but I'd tell her no and just kind of ghost it from there, sounds like she doesn't know what the hell she wants

You're overthinking. Just act normal.

be vague not too formal ask her again, try to control yourself, act naturally dont make it sound like you are desperate for the date.

Yeah she's rejecting. You should've asked it as a question, despite what the autists on here will tell you about being "firm" or "assertive" or god knows what else.

Here's the thing. She's still talking to you. She's asking for more contact info, and she's trying to talk. You're overthinking it if you think this automatically means she rejected you and just wants to friendzone you.

I'm guessing Pioneer is a bar. Going out at night for drinks with a girl is a little higher pressure than is nowadays customary for a first date. Like, the daytime coffee date is so heavily used for a very good reason. It's low pressure, and honestly, most of the time normal girls would probably be going to Starbucks anyway.

If you want to get analytic about it (which I don't normally recommend), notice that she's actually talking to you, that she's asking for your social media contact info, and that there was a delay between asking how your weekend was and her apologizing—it's entirely possible she literally hadn't seen your text. Moreover, notice that she says her dad *was* in town. Not *is* in town. In other words, she could hang out now.

If it were me, at this point, I'd say
>Ah, I wondered what'd happened! No worries, parents in town are a priority. Wanna get drinks on Tuesday?
If she rejects, then she rejects. Play it by ear from there. If she doesn't suggest another time or another event (i.e., she flatly says "no"), then you have your answer.

It costs you nothing to ask again before moving on (and you shouldn't be focusing solely on this girl anyway).

Tell her how your weekend was of course.

In my opinion OP is still able to get his dick wet here. She is a fake ass bitch but she is still interested somewhat. But all that she is saying is a fake persona. she is testing OP to see if he is alpha. I'm sure if he shook her up a bit she'd be all over him in a second. she seems weak minded. Like if I was OP instead of asking if she's free I would say "I'm going to pioneer seven. Want to go" and if she said nothing I'd just go without her and post me having a good time on social media (since girls think that's more important than real life). she would see that and text you later, guaranteed. And I wouldn't have said nice to meet you or thanks for the ride. Too formal. "sorry for the delay" is obviously a lie and I would just meme it to her. I'd start saying "sorry for the delay my dad was ___" every time I didn't reply

women do these little games and if you know it's a game and refuse to play it they love that shit. Women are constantly playing stupid ass games cause they have little movies going in their heads of what life is like. She is using her fake girl personality right now you have to break her and make her be the real her that's when they start liking you back from my experience

>This shit is so confusing, I asked her out in person and she said yes, but I guess she wasn't really that interested

You don't respond. 2 weeks time text 'k' in lower case with no punctuation.

>women do these little games
Girls do these little games. People who grow the fuck up know how to communicate like an adult.

The message is right there. She's just willfully ignoring it because a non-answer is an answer in her head. God knows what other mental leaps she makes so I'd just stay the fuck out.

>You don't respond. 2 weeks time text 'k' in lower case with no punctuation.
Jesus christ, don't do this shit. Formulaic, delay-based (i.e., "wait X days before doing Y") texting and telephone strategies are absolute, 100% bullshit that will make you neurotic.

>Women are constantly playing stupid ass games cause they have little movies going in their heads of what life is like
And guys don't?

lel true maybe OP is desperate enough. he's probably a youngin like me if he's meeting girls like this

No guys are just adapting to female's games. if a girl had no games and just walked up and said "I like you kinda, wanna go on a date" we would say "yea" or if they said "hey wanna fuck me ?" we would say "yea" but they don't do that now do they. OP wasn't playing games and look what happened to him

How convenient. So when immature girls play games they're always instigators and when immature boys play games it's just a reasonable and totally appropriate response?

This. Look at some of the posts in this thread and elsewhere on this board. "2 weeks time text 'k' in lower case with no punctuation." That's game playing.

And really, the whole courtship thing is game-like. Normal people don't just walk up to each other, agree that the other is probably as good a match as any, and then walk off together hand-in-hand.

>OP wasn't playing games and look what happened to him
He kinda was. The whole finding out that she's free to do something and then telling her, not asking, "Let's meet up at pioneer at 7" is a pressure game guys have come up with fairly recently, because a declaratory statement is hard to oppose when you're a woman, and your brain is socially wired to be compliant rather than assertive.

What guys need to realize is that women's "games" are intended to be about as nefarious as the "game" OP played in his statement. They're just dumb fucking things that they do either because they think they make shit easier/less awkward, or because they're inconsiderate.

yes actually. Guys don't want to play games but they have to for some girls or else they will be single forever. very few guys are 100% real and show women their entire true selves all the time because if they did we would be rejected by them. very few guys genuinely like women on a friendly and personal level, a lot of them just tolerate them because we are attracted to them

Or call her a roastie and think she's a thot

I suppose that was kind of game like. to me it sounded like he was just being nice and genuinely wanted to hang out to gitta da pussi

>very few guys genuinely like women on a friendly and personal level, a lot of them just tolerate them because we are attracted to them

This.

Also, unrelated but its the worst feeling ever when you actually manage to date a girl you are friends with then lose it. Every new girl I meet is just so damn fucking boring I can't even muster up the fucks to care.

only girl i have been genuinely friends with was gay

Everyone in here overthinks way too hard.

>Yeah add me on snap [snap name]. Weekend was chill, still down to meet up Tuesday?

Then she either says yes and you say "great see you then" or she says no and you stop talking to her. Women aren't evil, and they 'play games' called shit tests to see if you're a weak pussy bitch or a normal dude.

It depends what you want to be frank. As I've gotten older my tolerance for bs or games is really low. You do it right of the bat and it's not worth the chase for me personally.

How old are you and how many women do you talk to a week? Games are fun dude. Not everything is sinister. Girls play games because that's how they flirt.

This ffs. Nothing in the op pic needed this much discussion.

This please

No matter how intentionally she skipped the date, there is little point in playing offended and doing anything else than assuming she was just being casual about it

In seduction games always play "see no evil hear no evil speak no evil" this is the best way to avoid miscomunication and sound friendly (even though it isn't necessarily the case)

Pioneer high?

27. I get being flirty and playful, there's obvious interest. But shit like ignoring you or the excuses I heard here like doing a 2000 piece puzzle over the weekend lmao. I got better shit to do and my fiancee didn't do any of that when we first met. We have arguments of course but I established early in the relationship that communication is key if we want to make it work.

Yep, agreeing with this. If she still wants to she'll say yes, if she doesn't she'll either say nothing or say no and you can forget about her. I can understand getting mad about getting ignored for a bit but it's not that big of a deal.

Unlessits stressing you leave it alone. The hint is that social is a dedication to her. More available than a phone? Parents and friends have to know that you hung out or are hanging out? Youre better off making names out of paper bits than writing on them. That or she feels she cant trust you and naturally that shouldnt be rape time fit anyonr. Jusy move on. If shes stressing you somehow, like thinking about nit calling her is a stress game and you know what i mean, just walk ouy of this relationship rather than jumo into a new one.

Yeah, that's the other side of the coin - they also indirectly reject dudes with 'games' this chick is obviously into OP at some level though so I don't really get why everyone is being so up in arms.

Bitch did not talk w/ her dad 72 hours straight

The guy asked if she was free and to meet and she goes right to social media. Fuck that. She just wants to see if he's worthy of her roast beef. I'd rather be an ass than having to put up with shit like that.

Wait, aren't you talking to her on social media already?

The guy asked if she was free to meet and then immediately said where they'd be meeting up, like she'd agreed to do whatever he asked. Guy's no better.

You're making a lot of assumptions. Girls like social media because it's a fun way to get in touch with people. Do you seriously get annoyed when girls ask you for your contact info?

>Bitch did not talk w/ her dad 72 hours straight
No shit, she's milking an excuse for why she went AWOL.

If he calls her on it, it's explainable as "I was around my dad when you texted. I got other texts in the meantime. I literally just forgot after that, sorry." So, yeah, it's not like she was talking to him for three day straight. But it's not like that's what she was even saying. She was doing family shit and forgot about OP.

>ib4 if a girl likes you she won't "forget" about you
He hasn't even had one date with this girl. She doesn't "like" him to that extent. She just has an initial picture of whether she's attracted to the guy.

I get annoyed when women deflect and try to pry into your life.

>do you have social media?
She wants to get to know you
>how was your weekend?
Trying to cool things off
>sorry for the delay~
You can't verify "dad was in town", but "sorry for the delay" is genuine, I think

Chances are she wants to take things slow and possibly she has a high criteria/standards, not the typical sluts in the bar.

You obviously don't understand women at all and are extremely bitter about it.

don't ignore her, but don't put all your energy into her, she might still be receptive but don't wait around for her and not pursue other possibilities

And so you could respond by saying "yeah you can find me on Instagram @" "It was ok" "yeah chill no biggie" this kind of response will make progress on her and in the meantime you just go to brothel or something

I don't need to to have a good life so. And I pretty much made up my mind along time ago that a good chunk of women are incapable of committed long term relationships, the same goes for men. It's a fucked dating world out there. Maybe I just have more experience than you guys do. I would have dropped her like the hot potato she is. I can see the justification if you just wanted to fuck but I stopped chasing poon like that at 24.

Just saw this thread after it blew up

For everyone remarking at my forward and aggressiveness, In hindsight this was probably the wrong move, however when we met, i asked her out to drinks sometime the next week. I suppose i was a bit presumptuous and overall too aggressive for her

I told her my name on facebook and gave a brief note about my weekend. she then added me on facebook. not sure where to go from there

HERE IS MY SECRET:
Never open a text conversation directly by asking them out. Always start by texting them a short "Hello!" or "What's up!" and wait for them to reply. That way, you'll know whether them ignoring you was intentional or not.

This thread is the poster child for angsty teenage insecurity. The girl was gone off of her phone for a few days and then came back, apologized for being busy, asked a genuine question about how you were doing and then asks for you to add her on all your social media. Seriously, what more do you want? You think perhaps throwing a tantrum and ignoring her because she was busy for two days isn't the right response? I mean, unless you want to communicate loud and clear to her and her friends that you're an utter man-child. I'm not saying its guaranteed that she isn't a flake but for fuck's sake its like some of you kids get your panties twisted over the most insignificant shit. Ask again, if she doesn't go through with it then bounce. Easy.

If you met her in person and got her number, give her one more chance. She at least made the effort to reply afterwords, a true flake would have never replied. This time, make a much more current date (today/tommorow). She will either accept it or delay it till later. But if this happened because you got her number online (ie. Tinder), move on and don't look back. Most women online are downright retarded. They'll send you nudes, their number, their address, but hesistate at meeting. I tend to give them one chance, 90% of the time if they flake, they have no intention of meeting to begin with. You gotta remember online app users prioritize ego boosting now. Dates and other meetings are secondary.

>friday 9:23
are you free
yes :)
>friday 11:28
lets go here

you gamed her and it tapered her earnest enthusiasm

she tried to look you up on social media to convince herself you're as cool as you seem, and she couldn't find you

you didn't double text her, which indicated a muted enthusiasm on your end

you got put on the back burner, but you're still on a burner

i would ask her out again if you like her, but maybe show a little vulnerability

People will say yes, maybe, or completely avoid answering because they're programmed that just saying no is "rood"

Fuck I need more wingmen like you

She's asking if you're on social media because she wants to make sure you aren't a rapist or a serial killer lol. She was probably genuinely busy, or is trying to keep distance until she knows you're good

Try to have a conversation with her over text a little bit more, and then ask her out again

>Let's go out on Tuesday
>It's Monday
What's the problem, here?

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

This.
A lot of younger (than me) people who probably think TV is like real life think that you're supposed to ignore someone on purpose to not seem like a needy loser or something. Like there's singe stigma to showing interest in someone.

Good on OP for being patient and not spamming her all weekend.

>Ah, I’d wondered what’d happened!

Don’t say “ah”. In 2018 saying Ah to a girl will instantly make her see you with a fedora on

to look good but be toxic

say you wanted to remove social media from your life because it was a huge time water and your now more productive than ever. I'm young and ppl look up to that shit and may even follow you and remove their social media.

if you want a real thing and keep it healthy

tell her the truth no matter how bad or embarrassing, make it sound good but still prompt her to make you feel better about it. that way she'd date the real you.