I think i'm about to become a father

I believe my gf is pregnant, and we've been together for 4 months only, sometimes she acts like a dumb bitch purposely, to make me fell jealous - and i hate it.

She says she loves me, but some of her acts are clearly childish, i don't know if it will be a great thing to me, to have son at this pont of life with this bipolar woman, btw, i'm finishing law school and jobless, with 25 yo and she's 20 yo.

What would you guys advise to me? She's religious so she says she would never go for an abortion, i don't think she likes me for real, or if she just want a fucking kid, as i said, she claims she love me but keep acting like a fool bitch, am I fucked up? Is there any chance of constructing a future with such person?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I doubt she is bipolar: she is 20, saw some guy in law school with potential, fell in love with him, played him like a fiddle to get him jealous. It worked and she got pregnant. Remember she is 20, she acts childish because she is basically a child.

> Is there any chance of constructing a future with such person?
There is a good chance that she really likes you and just wanted a family as fast as possible. Being a mother will make her grow up hopefully.

I really hope a better male birth control comes out sooner. I am a female and always feel really bad when I hear stories like this. If you do not want to do something you should not do not do it simply because that's what she wants. Accept that you'll have to pay child support and spend your time with someone else who will treat you properly with respect.

Get a dna test secretly. If it is yours become a part of her life and your child's life. Start trying to have meaningful conversations and connect with her. Ask her what her thoughts are about important things in life. Try to form a friendship with her ask her not to do things that are blatantly hurtful and you'll treat her right. You deserve human decency user so does she.

my mind is so fucked up now after this, you really think she just want the child and feel nothing for me? to it would be great to have a family, but she simply acts way too foolish almost the whole time

She's still a child herself (bran doesn't finish development until mid 20s) and has no business having a kid of her own. Especially given the predicament. It's absolutely retarded for her to have a kid. Tell her it's stupid and she should have an abortion. Whatever you do don't stay with this crazy butch. Raise the kid from afar if necessary

I believe guys should think more before dicking a girl. My bf and I clearly already discussed things like abortion and kids in the beginning. Don't fuck a girl you don't know or cant trust to do the right thing. When I got knocked up, I went and did the abortion alone myself while he was out of town. A lot of guys are desperate and fuck without thinking at all about any consequences, and stupid kids are made as a result

From most of the women I know that do this is because they do not want to work they want a free ride their life.

i don't care about it, i bellieve i'll be making some stacks soon, but to me, to have this kid, and break up with the women, would be the worst thing ever, i want to be part of a normal familly, i don't want to raise a children away from my women

I understand this try to get full custody if possible don't let this woman control your life. My cousin was in a simular situation that girls sits around all day smoking while he works full time pays for day care when she is home and he takes care of the kids when he picks them up. Don't let her leech you.

i don't really care about her ways, ad long as she stoods by my side, i can keep up in life, because that's what i always looked for, a beautifull woman, i never cared about my partners thoughs, as long as she don't bitch too much and act cool, it is nice for me

yeah yeah, but i believe she will at least take care of the kid, but breaking up would be shitty as fuck, i wanted to show her the righteous way, but she thinks like a fucking fish, she's the religious kind that acts totally agains religion when not in touch with it, i don't know if i'll ever be able to change that.

I wish i could change her mind, in a way that she could free herself from religious thoughs, religion is something that really fuck her personality, in a moment she is nice and sweet, on the other, she's a shitty bitch

Do not stay with someone because of a kid

That's her personality not religion

Anyone idiot enough not to use a condom deserves what he gets.

It is so nice to fuck with no condom, you have no ideia, also, she didnt liked it, anway, fuck you all, ill have this kid with this hot bitch and this is it , fuck future, im not fucking god, im just flash and bone and i, at least, managed to keep my line , fuck you all bastards

I hope that creampie was worth 18+ years of your life :)

Slip a plan b in her drink

hilarious maaan haha, but i don't want to afford to loose the bitch, you know, she kinda saved me from the sexless hole, i was going nutts in depression and isolation, but i eventually lose her, life goes on

hahaha it worth, definetly, my life was going absolutely shitty till then

>Taking birth control
>Purposely fucking up your endochrine system to temporarily sterilize yourself
Just wear a condom or sponge

Excellent. I'm glad to hear it. Nothing feels quite like a nice deep creampie.

that is what you get for thinking with your dick. enjoy your expensive child support extortion at gun point or go to jail.

i don't believe she'll ever leave me, she says she loves me for real, what i said, is that she bitches only to make me jealous sometimes, and i get pissed, but, as long as i manage this anger and teach her the way of beeing a decent human beeing, well be fine together

what else should i do man, i was going heavy in depression and marijuana abuse, she kind of saved me from this hole, now i got something to do in weekends, and no more bitchering around the city till late night like a coke addict

try using her emotional thinking against her and say you can't financially support her because you lost your bar card. if that fails then leave the country before the court takes your passport for owing child support. good luck my friend

For fucks sakeee, the blood went dowwwn my loooorddd, thank yalll motherfuckerrssss, ill never ever ser this bitch again, not even painted in Gold i swear to god

Kill her before she can take child support money whether she dies before or after child is born is up to you - VIKING