girl gave me her insta at a part

> girl gave me her insta at a part
> had to leave party early
> interested in her but I haven’t show interest to a woman in nearly 6 years

I’m gonna DM her with a classic ‘hey’

Flirt masters wanna give me a hand as I post play by play?

Attached: image.jpg (600x688, 282K)

Wish me luck broskis/sistren

Attached: image.jpg (626x1005, 36K)

I would go through her insta
ask her about a funny picture in a playful way
If she asks if you're stalking her
Say yes or say "how could I not?"
Find a bad or sexual picture of her
Bring it up playfully
If sexual pic ask her more about it and just flirt
Lean into the awkwardness
Bath in it
I didn't have a normal conversation with a girl until I was a grown man
by then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Shes a photographer so I could start with that

What’s the method here tho?

Say hey
Then build rapport and get to know her?

When can I start teasing and flirtin

Ask her if she's ever taken photos of nude people

And then if she says no say, I can be your first
Or
Scrap the nude thing
Start off
Hey can you take some pictures for me?
I need to send this girl some nudes and I was hoping you would help me with that

Haha cool

Also she hasn’t replied in 30 mins. I’m I dead?

Yes
Gg no re

You clever man haha
Are you Scottish?

Oh fuck
Well I tried, at least regret won’t be on my plate

Only crushing defeat

Attached: image.jpg (533x679, 237K)

>instagram
You never had a chance

Why? I know of ppl who did the dm dance and they got off pretty well

>sending a dm
Why don't you just follow her first? And like some of her shit. If you're gonna dm, I'd say something like "Hey, it's [user] from the party, like your pics!"

It's not like we're talking about Tinder. You don't need to move like lightning and ask her out right now.

Shots fired already
Limped in with a hey

Just waiting for results before I can dish out more game

Did you at least follow?

Remember, you dont get to know her on instagram. You talk and set up a date. Dont ask, just assume. Go somewhere you already go like starbucks. Be like, "hey, im going to starbucks on Friday around 7pm. You should come" and leave it at that. If she answers yes, say nothing. If she says no, say nothing.

Assume that she will go there regardless of her answer. You must build attraction physically, not digitally

Yea but no follow back tho

I think its better not to follow
Dont unfollow her now though just take it as a lesson

>You must build attraction physically, not digitally
This is absolutely true. Everything else in your post is bullshit.
>I think its better not to follow
>Dont unfollow her now though just take it as a lesson
What the fuck?

compliment photos, usually with a pun or a joke, something witty...not just spamming heart emojis or saying "omg gurl u so fione"

use your talents, your quirks, you as a person to charm her. for example, I like Final Fantasy. to show her my nerdy side and one of my favorite vidya , i commented on a photo:

"Will you be my Final Fantasy?" which I hope she translated to "will you be the last girl I'll fantasize about?"

make it clear you want her. and make sure you go for only her. don't fuck around with her. don't be a fucc boi. if she doesn't reciprocate in a time frame you prefer, move on.

this is what I did for my dream waifu! so far, i've made no progress!

gl hf!

She took my phone and followed her insta accts so I was pretty much forced to follow

Well you cant just follow every girl who gives you Instagram, because you need to maintain follower/followed ration like 3:1 max
But to unfollow her now would seem to her like she upset you or something

Yeah, don't listen to that guy you're replying to. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about. He's probably one of those guys who thinks you need to follow precise formulas for interacting with women, and deliberately waits an exact number of hours before calling a girl after a date.

>you need to maintain follower/followed ration like 3:1 max
Ahahahahahaha see what I mean? There is no basis in reality for any of this shit.

Well... not so much a precise formula just a few guiding principles

This isn’t my first rodeo just my first time doing it digitally over DMs

Then you must unfollow
Imagine it is some celebrity account with like 100k followers
Do you think they would follow randoms

XXXTentacion has 0 followed
Kanye West has 1 followed

Too late now tho!

And my intent is direct and not to neg except when flirting

And I'm here to tell you that you are 100% full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about. Every single one of those "guiding principles" are things desperate guys do to not look so desperate.

Here's the problem: Girls can tell when you're doing that shit and it becomes even more obvious that you're a desperate loser.

Seriously, none of these "guiding principles" actually cause a serious difference in how a girl will interact with you. Just because a girl you talked to and you pulled some shit with still talked to you doesn't mean it works.

Ok man I was just asking for advice

All I’ve said was hey so there’s not much to surmise

No idea what that means but good for you.
>negging
This is more meme shit that doesn't work in practice. In the instances where the girl "responds" (i.e., keep talking to you), she would've "responded" to anything. Negging, at least as it's typically understood, is more likely to drive away girls on the fence.

Banter and light teasing, on the other hand, are pretty straightforward flirting things to do.

Okay, well, here's your advice: The guy you were responding to is full of shit. Just chat with the girl if she responds.

Ya I don’t like it

Can’t feign disinterest when I clearly am because I would’ve even more autistic if I pretended otherwise

Simple enough and it’s quite natural

Now I’m just waiting for the response

Thanks for the kind advice