Has this board legitimately helped anyone in a major way?

Has this board legitimately helped anyone in a major way?

Attached: 1518928595724.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

it isn't for everyone, but for people who have nowhere else to turn to, and who can tell genuine from bullshit, this place is a gift. Helped me in many tough situations, and in general to get perspective.

Keep up the good work

Yes
I was getting a divorce, financially and emotionally being ass raped by the person who knew me the best and could therefore hurt me the worst
Over the years I'd fallen away from all of my friends.
And here I could find guys that told me good advice like "Take it like a man... up the ass"
It reminded me of my good friends from back in school
Thank you all of you anons out there

except the spiderman dude.
Fuck you

It depends on what you consider "major", but in my opinion there are plenty of examples on a daily basis.

I see plenty of legitimately good advice posted constantly. The real question is if any of the actual cries for help here take it.

Yes
Someone once posted a link to a site that basically changed my life for the better completely.
Also, a few people said my advice was helpful and some even thanked me, which means much to me.

What site?

This. Honestly, adv is one of the better boards in my opinion. You still have to wade through the shit, but it's a lot more shallow a trek.

bookofpook.neocities.org/

I post it often in some threads, because it's basically the answer to every problem guys have with everything related to women.
Hell, even beyond that.

Thanks user !

I helped diagnose an user's family member with transient ischemic attacks, and gave him advice on how to proceed.

I found my gf on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1128-black-friday-pictures-37.jpg (450x304, 28K)

Your girlfriend loves the train rides.

God truly works in mysterious ways.

I came here one day asking for financial advice and some guy gifted me $500 on PayPal. I'm in a much better financial place but I'll never forget the act of kindness. I sometimes bring it up to people who give me shit for browsing Jow Forums because I doubt they've ever met someone as generous on tumblr or rebbit.

I think it helps that it's an anonymous board. I'd be way more inclined to donate to something or gift someone if I can do it anonymously than if my name is attached to it.

>some guy gifted me $500 on PayPal
Wow that's fucking cool.

i used to browse this site a lot 8 or so years ago in my last year of high school. It helped me see the range of human experience and problems and helped me make sense of them. At the same time it was when r9k got shut down by Moot and there was a huge immigration here of neckbeards who were anti-roastie (a few years before they coined the term). I must say that ironically enough, I internalized this ethic to an extent and the kind of proto MGTOW attitude is what helped me succeed in college to the extent I did. At that point though I had quit Jow Forums and the self imposed isolation and work ethic I imposed suddenly collapsed and desu has confirmed to me that although women aren't any better or worse than men, they certainly are a huge waste of time to invest in or get to know.

/end blog post

Jow Forums showed me how normies think, which helps to put up with with them in short amounts. I'd hate to be them though, holy shit, talk about pathetic.

Yes. I just went through my first breakup at the tender age of 24 (recovering NEET). Lost a great girl, Japanese exchange student who I really clicked with. Jow Forums just gave me some emotional support I needed to get through that first month, and with all the other ex related posts, ideas on what to do and more importantly what NOT to do.

Yes OP, by browsing this board on a regular basis for a longer period of time I understand what's on peoples mind better. Furthermore you learn what type of solutions do and do not work for recurring problems. Lastly you get a huge amount of information from people with ilfe experience trying to help others, if you're able to weed through the troll posts.

Attached: Carrotcat.jpg (500x667, 47K)

>I'd hate to be them though, holy shit, talk about pathetic.
wew, I'd hate to be you too user.

Could you describe the positive benefits? I discovered it the same way, but the positive effect was meagre at best...

Yeah, just gotta make sure you don't post when there are a lot of incel-bait threads up.

You wouldn't believe how many sui threads just trundle off into the archive because some femanon got flirted with whilst in a relationship.