How do you clean this?

How do you clean this?

By: an independent college student

Attached: 30726986_1643857902349360_5446869497493323776_n.jpg (1080x1920, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleanipedia.com/gb/in-the-home/how-to-remove-black-mould-in-the-bathroom-and-kitchen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like black mold OP, and it ain't no joke.

The shit can shoot out spores (sperm) and it can grow in your lungs.

cleanipedia.com/gb/in-the-home/how-to-remove-black-mould-in-the-bathroom-and-kitchen

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 44K)

I'd also wear a mask while cleaning, it can get ((triggered)) and go into your lungs

You sure it isn't just graphite from the pencils I leave there to unclog it?

Use a bleach-based tub and toilet cleanser and something appropriate to scrub (whether a sponge or a scotch brite pad; follow the directions).

I can't say whether it's mold or just dirt. Whatever it is, clean it. If you're worried about it being mold, just get a dust mask. If you're taking showers in that you're already exposed, it's not gonna make a significant difference.

I'd also change the shower curtain. It's probably nasty too. You really need to replace those every once in awhile.

forgot pic

Attached: 30712114_1644381655630318_4227400940673564672_n.jpg (4032x3024, 831K)

A-Are those coins??

Sometimes pocket change gets on my skin when I wake up and when I shower they fall

Get the trash, scrape up the soap and throw it away. Get the coins out as well, put them in a baggie and go spend them somewhere like a vending machine. Stop sleeping in your pants, and regardless, empty your pockets when you get in bed from now on.

You need a tub cleanser that's safe for fiberglass shower enclosures (most should be, but read the labels, get one that contains bleach like soft scrub). You'll need a stiff brush or some kind of scouring pad like a scotch brite. You don't need brand name, just get a pack of the cheap shits. Use as directed. You don't need some crazy heavy duty commercial cleanser to start with. Just use regular shit.

Remove the drain plug and clean around the drain. Use an old toothbrush if you don't have a stiff brush. You're probably gonna have to replace that drain plug by the way, you've clearly broken it. Removing it is probably as simple as unscrewing it. Get up all the lint-looking gunk that's around the drain.

You'll probably need to get drain cleaner as well. Get something that's safe to use in tubs. It looks pretty likely that you've got a big hairball down in there that probably makes the water drain slowly.

Please don't tell me you sleep with your clothes on or on a bare mattress that you allow things to be on. I hate people who do that so fucking much.
Get some sheets and make your goddamn bed like you were raised. Don't wear clothes to bed. Were you born in a fucking barn?

Who sleeps naked?

I take showers every night and go to bed with clothes like everyone else

But aight

>Who sleeps naked?
I sleep in my underwear. Some people might wear pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Nobody normal sleeps with clothes on. Especially not shit that you would ever have pocket change in.

I sleep naked

>Get up all the lint-looking gunk that's around the drain.

And when I say to get that stuff up, if it's at all possible, scrape it up and throw it away rather than washing it down the drain. That stuff is the pure soap scum-skin grease-hair mixture that makes up drain clogs. If you rinse it down, there's a fair chance it'll just adhere to stuff clogging the drain further down. But, if you can't, don't worry too much. Like I said, you probably need to put drain cleaner down the tub.

Be very careful if you wind up having to plunge the tub or whatever after using drain cleaner. It's something that's likely to splash, and drain cleaner in your eyes will permanently blind you.

Nobody worth a fuck wears more than underwear to bed you idiot. Pajamas if you're an upper middle class nonce.

Naked sleeper master race reporting in

Note that if you sleep totally naked you're apparently supposed to change your sheets twice a week.

Who cares? My current once a week is fine, thanks.

Plug the hole, pour a 2 litre bottle of coca cola (not diet) and leave it for a few hours.

You can thank me later.

This dude is damn weird. Reminds me of that ogre dude who lived in the basement with a bunch of laptops and shit everywhere.

Use those mr clean magic erasers (knockoff brands work too). works like a charm

Attached: 034_1.jpg (1200x1000, 164K)

>Sometimes pocket change gets on my skin when I wake up

are you scrooge mcduck swimming and sleeping on a pile of doubloons what the fuck guy

>in b4 OP does this and later asks why there are ants all over his tub