Effective birth control

My girlfriend and I have started having sex after a few months, and condoms are a bit shit.
Shes suggested getting an implant, but im concerned with side effects, like weight gain, acne etc, im not sure how common those effects are but id like to avoid them.
How do you stay kid free? Whats the way that comes without side effects and provides decent protection? I can avoid cumming in her as long as I get to stay away from condoms.
Pic related, implant.

Attached: implanon.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Read about IUD

Anecdote but I personally know someone who is infertile because of the implant. She was 21.
The IUD can pierce the wall of the uterus if it gets dislodged or pushed in, so if you regularly hit her cervix during sex then this can be troublesome
I've been going raw forever and the pill does the trick. Don't get an IED tho

I've been on hormonal IUD for 8 years and had a quite fine ride this far.

Didn't gain weight, didn't get acne or anything.
Stopped my period, too, which is great.

Two stories.
First story: six years with my girlfriend going raw on the pill and we haven't even had a scare.
Second story: all three of us, my siblings and I, were conceived despite a different form of control; one beat condoms, one beat pills, one beat the IUD. I forget who did what.

There literally exists no such thing as a risk-free BC. It is quite possible that the pill has no effects on her figure or skin (you don't mention libido, but loss of sex drive is very common, too), but it's not a given and she needs to take it for some time before any conclusions can be drawn.

>im not sure how common these effects are

Man wouldn't it be cool if there were websites with little text boxes in which you could type things you want information about and then be directed to websites with that information? That'd be awesome, and way more reliable than asking strangers for their opinions.

Anyway IUD generally has fewer side effects than anything that messes directly with hormones. My wife has depo shots which I recommend - she doesn't have any noticeable side effects and a quarterly injection is a lot easier to get right than a daily pill. Also it prevents menstruation entirely. I don't mind a little blood but that's a huge bonus for her.

idk, I think that the demand for consequence free sex is a bit unreasonable.

I personally have a iud and I would definitely recommend it. But not the copper one those are terrible from what I have heard. I have had no side effects what so ever except for the intial placement which was somewhat painful for the first day or two.

By implants, I mean the ones that you insert into the arm
Also someone said something about hitting the cervix and dislodging?
Theres really not enough information about implants, they list side effects but not the frequency they occur in.
Some of you are suggesting the pill, some vaginal insertions, etc.
Ill try to see if shes up for the pill, also im a uk fag so the common implant is hormonal and in the arm.
Thanks for helping but im still a bit unsure, admittedly less than before.

IUD goes in the uterus.
It is really good and safe, you should give it a try.

Ill see if they are available in the uk, but some user said something about infertility from it if you hit the cervix which is a common occurrence, and if it renders my girlfriend infertile then I need to reassess

My wife has an IUD, has had no complications or side effects.

I will say, though, that when she went to get it replaced a week ago, the doctor couldn't find the "string" with which she was supposed to pull the damned thing out, so she had to get an ultrasound. Not a serious problem, just a delay of a couple of days.

My Gf got an IUD and her libido turned to shit. I'm about to dump her for it. So consider that.

How come? I thought the uterus one worked by obstructing the fallopian tubes, not by hormones.

>There literally exists no such thing as a risk-free BC.
Condoms

They're not very effective, about 15% of couples who use only condoms for birth control get pregnant every year. The percentages are like 0.2% of IUD and 0.1% for implant.

Well... I know a woman named Nicole, she was on one of these things and she had 3 unplanned fucking kids over 4 years, so be safe bro

My girlfriends being autistic again and is refusing the implant because people will touch her

>They're not very effective
They are like 98% effective if you use them properly.

Neck yourself, cunt. It's the absolute best kind of birth control.

get a vasectomy, never have to worry about condoms again.

>IED
Improvised Explosive Device?

I've been pulling out for 15 years, multiple girlfriends and zero pregnancies.

It works, but if you go for round 2 it is imperative you that pee in between to flush out your urethra.

Also, you only have to fuck this up once. You've been warned

My ex went to a doctor to get information on this stuff and pretty much everything that didn't cause weight gain increased odds of some kind of uterine cancer. She went with the pill and I'd still use condoms. One scare in the last year.

Friend I used to hang out with has had an IUD and it served her fine. She wants it out because the idea of it migrating scared the shit out of her.

I have had an arm implant for almost 4 years now (had it changed over in that time as it lasts 3 years).

It's the only contraception I've used since condoms. I'd highly recommend it - 4 years of being cummed in 3-7 times a week and not pregnant. I believe it's the best contraception statistically, even over a vasactomy iirc.

I've never had bad side effects except prolonged periods in the first months before it settles down. You need to ride out the beginning - she might be bleeding for almost a month at a time. Afterwards it gets better and reduced.

Weight gain as a side effect is total bullshit. You still have to eat more to gain weight, so if she has willpower she won't let herself go. I've lost 8kg while on it through reducing my intake.

How is she gonna cope when she has to get cervical screening? I think almost half of women get an 'abnormal' result in their lifetime. At least if she's autistic behaving she's probably not got HPV, so please don't give it to her.

My gf got the implant and her period schedule is totally fucked up and almost completely random and it’s been over a year lol

Alright. Here's the deal. Most forms of BC, on the woman's side are HORMONAL. the pill, the implant, the hormonal IUD all carry varying degrees of hormones, which affect all woman differently. For me, the pill worked for just about 10 years with almost no ill affects until I went on and off it a few times, or just getting older, it made me crazy. I had a friend who got huge tits, friend who became insane, and friends who gained weight or lost or gained libedo.

ITS A CRAPSHOOT. I found that women who generally didn't get pms before, were less affected by the hormones.

Until I got older, my only side effect was shorter periods SCORE! Once I went on and off it a few times, a decade later, I found the hormones fucking my shit up. I got the COPPER IUD. No hormones. So the only side effect was all the extra bleeding. For me not a biggie, but for a woman who bled a lot to begin with, more of a biggie.

My point is, that without a lot of data imput on your end, the best solution won't just present itself.

For the implant. I have one friend who loves it. Never had any issues with it besides some mild weight gain (115 before now 125). Then on the other side of things my girlfriend gained around 20lbs which honestly I don’t care about. But also she’s been having random periods that have been varying in length. One week she had a period that lasted for a day and was light, another week it lasted for almost 2 weeks and was heavy. Though this seems to happen after being on it for a while for some people. She wants it removed if you want her opinion due to the unpredictability for her. Has made sex annoying because while sometimes I don’t care about fucking on her period, it does get offputting if it was weeks long.

Its not me cunt its my girlfriend
We lost our virginities to each other, so no ones giving anyone hpv

What data do you want?

can confirm

guess how I was born

Attached: ~v~.jpg (466x450, 125K)