So

So...
My best friend of ten years kissed me over the weekend and implied she's been wanting to since she figured out she was bisexual.
Here's the problem: She has a boyfriend of two years and I don't want to hurt their relationship. I can't talk to our other friends because she asked me not to mention it to anyone.
Should I forget about it or see if she wants to go further? I'm going insane thinking about kissing her again

Attached: 1510549597025s.jpg (250x189, 1K)

just ignore it and if she tries to do it again be blunt

"I'm not comfortable doing this with someone who is in a relationship, I wouldn't want someone to do this to me."

like you gotta be really clear or shell try to bs you

Compromise: Have a threesome. Trust me, it's us guys dream to have a threesome with two girls.

Fpbp

I was gonna bash but he's right, you know. You might get somewhere learning to love the dick for an hour or two.

I guess that's best but a small bad part of me just wants to say fuck it and not care about her boyfriend

Tell to her bf and then gkys

Why

Because nobody deserves to be cheated on. It’s a terrible betrayal of trust, and if this girl was true to these values, she would break up with him before going on a sexual escapade. Nothing wrog with lezzing out, just don’t be a jerk about it.

Depends on what kind of person you want to be.

Yes it's an opportunity to try something new, but you're also going to be willingly engaging with somebody to the detriment of another.

Nobody can tell you how to live your own life, but personally, I wouldn't fuck with other people's lives.

I'd tell her that if she's really serious about all this, then she needs to make her decision without holding her boyfriend as a backup.

Consider this, if you go on with this triangle love fest, the world will see you as an indecisive coward. And you will go down in history as a person who can't get anything done

Do you think you're special OP? If she cheated on her boyfriend, what makes you think she won't cheat on you too?

Say this now OP.

I trust her. We were both drinking during the kiss and after she mentioned how she felt like shit bc of her boyfriend. And she saw it as also helping a friend bc I had never kissed anyone until her

How am I the indecisive one

Show tits and we'll give you further instructions.

Immature asshole

She sounds nuts

Dumb cunt, fuck off if you think you're not hot enough to show your little mosquito bites.

She's probably underage. Reported for underage 18 and pedophiles, go to b if you want that shit.

Lmaoo i have no obligation to show my tits

Im actually 20 but whatever

>so... I do nothing and suddenly my bff kissed me...
>what do? Should I do nothing (forget) or should I do nothing (let's just see how it goes)?

>bisexual
Mental disease
>Kiss another girl even though already have a boyfriend
Mental disease
>Wanted to be with a mental disease girl and kissing the mental disease girl
Mental disease

What's wrong with young people nowadays and their mental disease?
Fucking gender disorder
Fucking depression

When did anyone mention gender problems?
Also seriously? Its 2018 and you're still bitching about bisexuality?

you sound susceptible, just reject her advances the next time she does it

given the opportunity kiss her again it's her desicion if she wants to let go of the relationship fuck social norms and keep it as your little secret, if it blows up it will be fun to see it blow up

I love the idea but I also worry about messing up our friendship. I dont think it will mess it up...I mean we've been friends since middle school. But its always a possibility

If you're up for a threesome with her and her boyfriend, that will definitely not hurt the relationship from his perspective. ;-)