Is this just a nice way of saying no

What’s wrong with me

Attached: 2D6D60A8-055B-4B3D-B44C-176934D0C93E.png (1242x2208, 852K)

Nothing? She just seems busy my dude

>Alright, lemme know.
And that's it.

Youre fine, if she didnt like you she wouldn't bother with the excuse of not texting you earlier

I'm the same as her (though I'm a dude).
I'm real flakey so I don't like to commit to stuff because I would feel bad when I'm in my down cycle and don't feel up to going out or seeing people.
If she is putting in this much effort it's because she wants to see you despite her emotional state.

both viable options. alternatively, if you think she's going to blow you off:

make other plans for that day, if she ends up saying she can come, say something came up. shes pretty much keeping you waiting at her convenience, so you need to find out if she's actually interested

>whats wrong with you
alot of things but it's ok
>is this just a nice way of saying no
probably not, seems like she'll get back to you let it sit

What's that thing of texting "lets do X thing" as a way to show assertiveness in a pretty forced way. It's a bit cringey.
Next time just say "what about thursday 6 pm, we could get some bla bla?".

I actually think the “hey what about Thursday...etc?” is more cringe

It's not. The fake assertiveness is REALLY cringe because it's been around long enough that all girls know what it is.

she will follow up if she is interested. "Lemme know" would be the best answer. Say no more.

This. There's another thread around here where the guy didn't even get that much of a response.

Also, this:
>I have patient confidentiality but have had interesting things happen with the monitors lol
>Good answer that was a test
I cringed.

Just say that you can't wait to rape because you want a lil cunny wet and dripping for you to enter. You fucking pedo piece of shit I hope you die.

Same user. Based on the txt, she seemed pretty pro active in letting u know something came up instead of a last min "sorry something came up, cant make it" without any followup.

What should I have replied

Ok I’ll try that

>yesterday at 8am: hey when you free
>Today at 4pm: let's do it

Why the fuck did you wait a day and a half to respond. But no, she's just rescheduling. If she cancels the reschedule too then drop her

Without seeing the whole convo I can't say for sure, but if it were me, I'd probably have wanted to talk more about the general principles of things she did at work. Like it seems she does patient monitoring of some kind. I'd probably have asked something technical about pulse oximetry.

>Why the fuck did you wait a day and a half to respond.
Kek, this. I didn't even notice. OP is doing formulaic shit. If he'd waited 16 minutes longer to send his message, it would've been exactly 32 hours. How fucking obvious can you be?

The pulse ox? Dude you’re cringe

I replied after her text “goodmorning! Yeah Wednesday and Thursday works Thursday would be best for me” but I did it on my iPad so it didn’t show up. So I waited a day to text her bc she didn’t reply

you are the cringe
that could be a conversation they could have over lunch or whatever, the quickest way to bore a girl is with long text convos about her fucking job.
OP did nothing wrong

>tfw instinctively afraid of looking at images of texts because i'm afraid they'll be some cringe shit that reminds me of myself

the doubt may torture you for a bit, your nervous but I say it's looking pretty good her telling you she will follow up makes me think shes sincere.

I'm another guy joining in on this debate.

I agree that op did nothing wrong and his approach wasn't bad and could have been taking a million different ways but I do disagree with you on the whole long convos thing about her job. people love talking about themselves and what they do as long as you encourage her to talk and listen to her she will happily go on about her job and not be bored, you may be bored but she won't. it can be hard to get people to go on about themselves with some people though as they try not to be the person who only talks about themself, your goal as a listener is to get them talking and the more you listen the more she likes you and feels comfortable around you. while listening you can also boost her self esteem which is a huge bonus. this turned into a rant but yeah that's my rant.

>but I do disagree with you on the whole long convos thing about her job. people love talking about themselves and what they do as long as you encourage her to talk and listen to her she will happily go on about her job and not be bored, you may be bored but she won't. it can be hard to get people to go on about themselves with some people though as they try not to be the person who only talks about themself,
yeah that's all fine and dandy and I agree with you, but it's only effective face to face.
going back and forth with texts about that kind of stuff is a surefire way to make things stale before you meet up

Usually I'd say she's ducking OP but the medical field is actually a bitch for scheduling so I'd say you should make an exception.

thats definitely true I see what your saying, I do want to add there are people who do text eachother for hours, I'm not one of those ppl idk how they do it but in ops case they probably do need to go on a date rather than talk for hours like they are so's. your right m'dawg