Where should I go to find a virgin GF...

Where should I go to find a virgin GF? I value the notion of "metaphysical purity" in women (it might also tie into science via the oxytocin receptor use/mileage).

Is it weird to just try and hang out with senior HS girls?

Attached: IMG_0384.png (571x641, 126K)

A nunnery, and, yes.

>Is it weird to just try and hang out with senior HS girls?
Yes. Don't do that.

Are you, yourself, a virgin?

You're just a creepy dude and you should grow the fuck up

Also if you only value their perceived purity, what are you going to do after you take it from them?

The idea about virginity is more about being the first to claim it.

What makes you think you deserve something pure at all? You're asking for justification to nail high school teenagers. You're a creep just for thinking that, like, a real fucking loser. Beggars can't be choosers, as they say. If by some miracle a woman pays you a second glance you should be grateful that such a wretched and offputting paramesium like yourself could even merit that alone.

Is it creepy to want a virgin gf if you yourself are a virgin?
t. 21 yr KHV

Yes, but also desperate and delusional.

You inflate the importance of virginity because you're a fucking KHV

Do you go to college? I went to a college and a lot of the women I met were virgins. Women who are first years in science-based courses (in my case, it was first year nursing) were virgins. I know this because I took nursing and I was dating a girl in a different college at the time and I guess I was every chick's ""gay"" best friend' that they could talk about sex with

I also know a handful of girls that are in engineering and science that have never dated anyone

my ex at the time was a hard science major and i was her first

then again, YMMV

but apart from this, user, what makes you worthy of a virgin? are you good looking? girls dont want to give their first time to a creep

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 44K)

Once you're out of highschool, or at least college, you're out of luck

irrelevant, male and female are different and justly held to different standards.

no hes not, you're a retard.

what makes YOU think he *doesn't* deserve something pure? fucking reddit scum, fuck off.

no it's not , stop trying to normalize whoreish behavior.

A slut should face the consequences of her actions, the only people who don't want that are the whores themselves and those who benefit from it, i.e. the fuck boys.

so fuck off, nigger faggot

probably the only comment that isn't completely stupid.

>stop trying to normalize whoreish behavior.

Ooooh Hear that OP, a KHV white knight is here to rescue you and tell you that you're not a loser and not delusional because

WHORES DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE

Attached: identity.jpg (410x557, 35K)

inb4 this is op

I think you are misunderstanding what he wants. He wants a girl who is a virgin, not specifically a high school girl. He himself is likely a virgin. The possibility of meeting another virgin past your teens is unlikely and so he asked if it would be weird to try and pursue them. I think you should avoid the name calling as it just makes it look like you are angry over the idea that he would exclude you for not being a virgin as well as the possibility that an older man took advantage of you in your teens.

No it isn't but sometimes things aren't perfect and you won't find "the one" and you have to settle in some way, your partner not being a virgin might be just it.

church, but even then, most probably aren't virgins

oh no whores do get a second chance,,,,

and a third,
and fourth
and fifth, etc.

hence why Im pissed that you cunts are trying to normalize it

also no I'm very much a loser. I just am, Im ugly and autistic, how is that my fault? I was born this way

nah m8

stop normalizing being autistic

>He wants a girl who is a virgin, not specifically a high school girl. He himself is likely a virgin.
Ok fair enough,
but why is that the top priority?

You know, when I think of a girl I want. I think of qualities like Intelligence, Kindness common personal philosophies, common interests.

I don't start with, "She better be a virgin" because if that is your starting criteria you are either a creep or well on your way (or a dirty shit skin muslim or hindu)

yep, I can't post anything on Jow Forums without being a terrible person.
I blame everyone but myself for that

Attached: virgin.jpg (1908x1086, 141K)

>Stop normalizing normal behaviour

>Sluts are horrible because they don't touch me

"She better be a virgin"
lmao just this

everyone always fucking talks about what they want

no one ever talks about what they can give

you're on one side of the negotiating table, and your future virgin gf is on the other side

would you have sex with yourself? would you date yourself? if your obesity, mental disorders, lack of social skills, foot fungus, and whatever you have going on was plastered on a woman, would you sleep and marry her?

Attached: oZm8-7Ep4vUy2huQEF2CiDIGX1x2i7EHO-HaNGHFnag.jpg (432x767, 50K)

Why do you think OP and this guy
are KHV's and so angry about it?

I thought of a place but I don't want to tell op because he is a hypocrite who places so much value on this but wants to fuck them and take it away then call them sluts

lol

just tell us. OP probably isn't smooth enough to pick up a highschool girl anyway

Step 1. Realize that a lot of virgin girls are just as dirty minded as slutty girls but just don't know how to ask for sex because they're not confident.

Step 2. Realize that most non-virgin girls will be accepting of your status as a virgin.

Step 3. Realize there is not a lot of difference between virgin and non-virgin girls and both kinds will have girls who accept you and reject you. Only difference is non-virgin girls are more willing to settle for less because they are inexperienced and thus easy to manipulate.

Step 4. Realize that hanging with high school girls because you only want to fuck virgins because you have deep rooted, insecure hang ups about virginity as a concept and are trying to add value to it, thus add value to yourself and make yourself seem purer, or better because you retain status as a virgin, is completely illogical.

Step 5. Get a girlfriend who loves and cares about you for you and wants to give you reciprocal sexual pleasure because she wants you to be happy and enjoy yourself. Maybe you teach each other or maybe she teaches you but either way you learn from one another and develop a deep bond based on trust and affection.

Step 6. Profit

>Why do you think OP and this guy

what??

>Realize that a lot of virgin girls are just as dirty minded as slutty girls but just don't know how to ask for sex because they're not confident.
Tbh I can't think of something hotter than a slutty virgin girl because then she'd have only ever have been a slut for you.

Oh the whore haters aren't gonna like your logical and sound life advice there user.

Fuckin nerd alert. I guarantee that women don't value your value of metaphysical purity.

Wrong, she's been a slut for many other men and maybe even in women. She's spent many nights thinking about getting fucked and probably fingering herself to detailed fantasies. There's no real difference between her and a non-virgin except whose fingers they belong to. You're just kidding yourself when you think she's only been a slut for you.

t. whore

There is nothing wrong with wanting to take each other's virginities

Yeah I get that its cool

but it really shouldn't be your top priority in choosing an S.O.

OP wasn't asking 'how do I be chad'

have your age on tinder to 18 or 19
find a girl with a low self esteem make her comfortable boost her self esteem so she's dependent on being around you and if she's not interested in losing it subtlety pressure her to want sex then she will feel forced to do so as she needs you to feel mentally good. chances are she'd be down to lose her virginity and you won't need any mind games.

Everywhere outside if you're less than 30
Especially nerdy girls

Also, virgin girls are overrated, experimented girls are more fun

Japan. IIRC up to 40% of man and women of the entire japanese population are virgins until their mid 30's

OP here, let's just say that for the past 9 or so years I had a lot of medical and familial issues and basically had little to no social bonding experiences and I would simply like to continue where I left off.

I never expressed bitterness towards non-virgin girls, just stated my preference atm. I am also a Protestant Christian but due to the erosion of the social fabric the church picnics are filled with mostly old people, no young pretty girls.

You can't tell if a girl is a virgin or not. That's why placing any importance on it is retarded.

You can literally tell since she isn't opened yet.

Tell us in detail how you can tell if a girl is a virgin or not.

Your sexual anxiety makes you fall for pseudoscience. Dating high school girls as a grown man is creepy af. Get thee to therapy.

She has an intact hymen you sperg. She can't really lie because the truth will reveal itself during intercourse.

A woman's hymen not being intact isn't a definite sign that she isn't a virgin, retard. A woman can tear her hymen riding a bike.

You have just admitted to everyone in this thread that you have never seen a vagina.

>he believes in memes of bitter virgin manchildren
Kek. You are such a spergy retard.

You might try emigrating to somewhere in the Middle East.

Senior hs girls have all had sex save for one or two that you'll never get to