Hey adv can you riddle me this

Hey adv can you riddle me this

Few weeks ago i broke up with my gf of 4 years. She posted a pic on her insta with another guy. Then she told me they are going on vacation in few weeks to which we were supposed to go. So i came to realisation that we are over for good. But we stayed friends and we chat often.

The question is this. Yesterday she messaged me asking if i am going to thia bodybuilding show (we both lift) i said yes, she asked who am i going with i said alone, asked her will she be going with her current guy she said no. I offered to give her a ride and she accepted.
Now she is really friendly over chat.

What is this? What does it mean? Why am i giving myself fake hope when i clearly know we are over and her guy wont be there with her because he is probably busy making money or something?

Attached: 1523303731906.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-block-phone-calls-on-your-android-smartphone/
instagram.com/katerina_kristall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also she is telling me abouy her day at work. She didnt do this previously and was really cold

>interacting with your ex in ANY way
You broke up for a reason idiot. She wants to make you jealous and mess up your head.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-block-phone-calls-on-your-android-smartphone/
And delete your social media.

Pic related. Apparently her new "bf" didnt pass the sex performance test.

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

Do you want to get back together with her knowing she fucked this other guy?

I dont think she would waste her time to just make me jeallous. I am not a guy who gets jeallous.
I am 90% sure they havent fucked yet. She is not a slut. I know you will say she is but she isnt

Fuuuuck why am i even wasting my time and energy on this false hope that we might get back together. I am 99% sure we are over and she is obssesed with that other guy. Why am i wasting my energy over this 1% chance of probability.

But then again what are these signs she is giving me. Why wouldnt she come with him to that show. why would she chat with me about her day at work. Why would she ask if i was going to the show

>i am not a guy who gets jeallous
Sure thing man. Because not jealous people spend their time posting threads about their exes on Jow Forums. Her tactic surely isnt working, you definitely arent thinking about her.

Go play dark souls. And remember the reason why she is EX. She did it once, she will do it again.

Attached: 51088be48b9362211eb031932ff12bc2.jpg (425x337, 47K)

Why did you break up? Who broke up with who? Might be that she got over the break up and is genuinely friendly, or is regretting the break up and testing waters to see if you feel the same.
Can't really understand your dynamics without knowing the full story

Yea sorry for not filling you in on the backstory. It was my fault we broke up, i never wanted to commit and neglected her. I guess she couldnt take it anymore. I dont blame her.
I am not jeallous of the other guy. I just want to have her back. But i know its impossible and i am just wasting my time and energy

It can work. Ask her on date and pretend you two dont know each other well. Tell her about your ex (aka her) and how you lost her because you were fool and you intend to not repeat the same mistakes again. Top tier banter.

Dont forget to bring her flowers.

I think the whole other guy thing was indeed an excuse to show you that she's perfectly fine without you and has other options.
Not saying this in that she's petty or something, it's just how the human mind works after prolonged romantic involvement.
It sounds like now she's probably nostalgic about your life together, and wants to see if you "learned" from your mistake of neglecting her and taking her for granted. I might be wrong of course.
I'd say you have some good chances of getting her back, but she has the moral high ground, so you probably need to convince her that you have "reformed" and/or realized you actually cared about her. She might not think it worth it otherwise. Of course these are just assumptions made on the bits you disclosed, no way to really know from the internet.

Dude are you serious... We are over. If i did this she would probably cut contact. Thats not something i want to happen.

I just want to know what do these signs from her mean. Am i just simply overthinking.

Also when we meet on saturday, what signs to look for that would mean she wants to get back together and what signs would mean she doesnt want to do anything with me

Hey man thanks thats the first sensible comment. Please read my post above and see if you can answer those questions.

So when i meet with her, should i just tell her how i feel? That i am obviously sorry and i am lost in life without her and want to live and grow old together etc etc. This is really how i feel

I am afraid i would come off as a beta cuck if i do this tho.

>makes a thread about how to tell if ex gives him second chance
>gets mad when he hears that it is over
>gets mad when he hears to give it a shot and banter with her on date
Honestly stop posting and go sleep or drink alcohol.

Attached: cry like a baby.jpg (973x499, 69K)

Ok i am speechless.

She just put pic related in her insta story

What is this what does it mean. English is not my native language i dont understand the sentence

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-153953~01.png (1440x1859, 681K)

There's really no way to know without knowing her as a person, that's your job.
The fact that she asked if you're seeing anyone tells me she might be considering it.
If that's really how you feel and she still seems really friendly with you irl, just drop subtle hints that you might want to get back together (talk about good memories together, etc) and if she reacts positively, just tell her that you are sorry and you learned your lesson about her importance in your life (just cut the bit about growing old together).
Telling her you care about her doesn't make you a beta, neglecting her to look more alpha did make her leave though, so take from that what you will.

OP this is painful to read. Unless you were horribly abusive or cheated on her a woman doesn't end a 4 year relationship without having another man. He was part of the calculation when she decided to exit. This means a bond had formed and they both wanted to consummate to release the sexual tension that had been building and you all the while unaware.

Of course it will be difficult for her to totally detach herself from you even with a new lover, you have 4 years of history, but make no mistake she wanted him enough to end it with you.

Now, she may feel he isn't what she expected after they have slept together and want to retrace her steps back to you or she wants to detach from you gradually while working on her new relationship with him. Either way, she was with you but let another man in because she wanted him, her plan A, and you OP are plan B, so if you are ok with being her plan B despite the history you have together go right ahead and live in your delusional bubble but in less than 6 months your heart will be ripped out again when she takes off for good with him or another guy she wants to try.

She is still searching for her life partner for marriage and you are not that person.

You either settle being plan c or you cut it off. She ditched you before she will do it again, right now she's just measuring you out.

Hey thanks really appreciate you replies
Yea i guess what you are saying is truth however painful it might seem.
Why the f she would post something like this. All she posts are her meals and gym selfies. She never posted anything like this.
Wouldnt this sentence mean that its better to wait long before a marriage with me than to leave me and rush to find someone she would want to marry? Wouldnt this mean she would want to marry me than some other guy she barely knows? I dont know maybe i am just delusional or i just dont understand a quote.
She is 25 so her time is ticking

There are just too many coincidences and signs for this to be false hope.

Bamp?

That is one sexy Jow Forums theme.
Got the code for it?

Yeah, it is called clover: dark theme.

She is having some issue with the guy and using you to reassure herself she's desireable
She is going back to her puppy who licks her ass and to whom she can do no wrong
You're an idiot for offering a ride, if you met up there fine but fuck.
You should fuck her while there like the whore she is and move on cold. Stupid bitch will likely want you more if you do but you wont because you're a pussy
NOW GIVE ME SAUCE for that yummy thing you posted

You realize that image is someone trolling, right?

Thnx bby

Shut up gramps.

this whole event is autistic, and a giant waste of your time OP

you're wasting braincells worrying over shit that doesn't matter

shes your EX

move on

thats it

otherwise you're going to be in a hamster wheel of purgatory

just go alone or go with someone

stop talking to her

Attached: c6sg7ot3gor01.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

also the fuccin g o d e s s in the pic is instagram.com/katerina_kristall/

she is trying to retain your attention without giving you anything in return, and its working
dont be that guy. have some self respect.

If you think it's worth a shot, why the hell not?