Every time I go to a brothel, I usually get into small conversations with my whore after sex...

Every time I go to a brothel, I usually get into small conversations with my whore after sex. Girls always wonder how come I never had a girlfriend then they proceed to compliment how easy it should be for me to get a girlfriend with my looks and my kindness alone. I don't really want to believe them since they're bunch of whores, but I had like 5 different girls tell me this.

So what's the logic behind complimenting a guy like me who's a horrendously 3/10 appearance-wise? For ego boosting?

Attached: harambe is cautious.jpg (960x960, 244K)

The great thing about most whores is they are wired to make you feel good and want to return however, these girls have seen every kind of man on the planet and can appreciate and even wished they had a kind man. This doesn't mean they want a relationship but a lament and not a lie.

so you come back

They are telling the truth. Also, why are you 3/10? Unless you're a war veteran or have a horrible medical condition, you should at least work out and take care of your hygiene, it would make you at least 5/10

I've talked to a lots of whores, most of them are aged 19-26, I only fucked around 3 whores aged 30 and above. I noticed that older whores talks more about sex and are very bad at flattering people while younger ones would go all the way to talk about their life, how they got into the business, and how all of them just want to get out of it and wished to live a good life one day.

I thought so. Too bad for them I go to different brothels though.

I got myself rated at /soc/, people told me I'm 3/10 while more than half are rated 5/10 or more. I'm inclined to believe I am 3/10.

I worked at a strip club for 3 years and most of the guys that were aggressive assholes were married or had gf's. Most of the nice guys were single (there were exceptions especially the young punks or old dirty men or pro ball players). I always wondered why they needed to pay me for physical contact and attention. I mean I wouldn't have dated them but wondered what was wrong.

>I always wondered why they needed to pay me for physical contact and attention. I mean I wouldn't have dated them but wondered what was wrong.

Why wouldn't you of dated them? It might be the same reasons.

>why they needed to pay me for physical contact and attention

Stress reliever or a temporary solution for depression. I lost my virginity at a brothel, thinking that I'm probably never going to have someone special in my life anyway so what's the point of saving it up for that future love of your life?

You're probably thinking we're a pathetic bunch of flesh who's wasting our money for such luxury but deep down inside we're really crippled and just want a company for the night.

First, rarely did a guy I met in the club get the real me. I mean I played a part so I could remain detached and never wanted to date someone I met there.

Also, even though I could see many of these guys were nice guys it didn't mean I was attracted to them on an emotional or physical level and if occasionally I did feel an attraction I got away from them quickly. I was there to make money and that was it.

Men who go to prostitutes don't do it out of need. They could get sex "for free" but instead choose to go to a prostitute for reasons of convenience.

>thinking we're a pathetic bunch of flesh who's wasting our money for such luxury
On the contrary, I/we were around men constantly and saw and heard it all. The real pathetic ones were the real good looking guys in there with a group of their buddies, full of themselves and assumed the same rules they played by on the outside applied in the club with us. We laughed at them and how pathetic.

The quiet guy alone in the corner we knew they wanted comfort and contact. There is nothing pathetic in that.

There's a lot that can be wrong with someone, that you don't see at first. So you could still be unlikable, they just stick around long enough to see it. Also these might be ugly whores that you think are relatively hot, aka the ugly complimenting the ugly. Also I'd imagine they probably get treated like shit by ugly assholes a lot, I'm sure their bar isn't exactly high

Would you have dated those nice ones if you had met them elsewhere ?

All kinds of men visit prostitutes and men who have a very hard time getting laid, or exclusively feel drawn to a kind of woman they can't get without paying for it, are absolutely a thing.

perhaps. not trying to be vague but I met a lot of men in three years of dancing so its hard to single one out and hypothesize

They want to secure you as their loyal client. Return business

Pick some that you remember.

Or don't. What we're getting at is that all women are whores and while they enjoy people being nice to them, they don't fuck them unless paid.

wow, you aren't one of the nice guys are you

Actually I am. I'm just rude and offensive on Jow Forums.

The truth is that I have an alternative explanation based on my own experience.
Being a nice guy did actually bring me female attention recently after a veeeery long dry spell.
But
- only because I started putting myself in situations where I was in friendly contact with the same women everyday for weeks so that they could get to know me (I consistently make bad first impressions)
- I'm not ugly
- they were not pretty
So guys who have only passing contacts with women in their lives, are uglier than me, and want attractive partners; but are otherwise similar to me ? They pay, or they stay lonely.

So you'll be a repeat customer. They're still a business and they're in the business of making you feel good. They're just doing their best to take care of your mind and your body at the same time. At least they aren't cold heartless whores who let you fuck them and as soon as you're done pull up their panties and leave. That shit sucks.

Nah mate youre just an asshole and you pretty much admitted it. Women don't want 'nice' guys. Most want a kind passionate man who will fuck them silly. This is what happens when you base all your interactions off of sex.

>So what's the logic behind complimenting a guy like me who's a horrendously 3/10 appearance-wise? For ego boosting?
Would you back to a whore who didn't make you feel good?

Ok, I wrote a paragraph testifying for myself but I guess I better just ask you : please explain further what you're talking about.

>I'm not ugly
>they were not pretty
wew lad if you cant see it yourself reality is going to tear your stupid ego down

Post face, soc yields a large range of ratings. May be the angle too

That's actually comforting to know

What's wrong with that ?
I can't claim to be handsome on the internet but is it so unbelievable that I could be average ?
And is it being an asshole to not find some women pretty ?
As for my ego, life tore it to pieces long ago and it has nothing to do with this.

Besides that, I have been careful with these women's feelings and we remained friends.

But my point was not about me. It was just that men who happen to be nice can easily remain lonely (and while sex is not everything it is important in that regard) if they are not regularly in contact with women, or ugly, or if they search for above-average qualities (be it looks or anything else).

You sound like you have nice guy syndrome.

What's that ?
I don't hold women to unreasonable standards and I don't blame them for my loneliness.

She is trying to reason away your overt actions of genuine interest.
Sorry my friend.
Just wait till the next recession happens and you are on of those winners.
Then you can be the, albeit non willing, owner of a young girl whose never gonna be missed.
You can try out cuddling with her roped and gagged body, to fool yourself that you just have to be nice.
Maybe feed her a bowl of eggs.
Perhaps you can apply some Stockholm syndrome to make her fall in love.
For a being with free will, she does revert a lot to her vague spirits.

I don't get it.

Attached: 738_3-bustehomme_accoude-1.jpg (601x800, 75K)