So I'm a girl who's incredibly short...

So I'm a girl who's incredibly short. Honestly I don't mind when my friends make short jokes at me but after awhile it gets irritating, at first I wasn't that bothered about my height but over time I've came to think my height may affect future relationships, my friends often say my height will put guys off, I understand that short guys have it worse, people mainly want tall or average height people, so will it put me at a disadvantage when it comes to dating?

Attached: 3116-76084.jpg (320x459, 16K)

That depends on how big your tits are.

how short ?

Im 6'1" and I'd love a short gf.

5'1

Short girls are for fun.
Amazons are breeding stock.

weight?

just think of how many guys are there that are 5'2 - 5'5

7 and a half stones

Your friend is full in retard. Most guys would appreciate a short gf. At least the dom ones which make up 90% of males. You're practically perfect height. Don't worry about it.

Attached: IMG_20180417_110731.jpg (1132x1133, 173K)

>155cm
>48kg
I'm 198, and 90kg Jow Forums and I'd toss you around all day.
Wouldn't worry about it really.

Attached: 1523347686882.jpg (796x767, 117K)

So you're a shortcake, there's no problem with that.

if your friends are girls they're probably jealous desu

despite the memes the vast majority of men prefer shorter women, you might still be TOO short for some guys but obviously being especially short is generally a more desirable trait for a woman than being average height/tall

short grills are fucking hot dude.. Don't worry about it too much.

I don't know what to say but I'm 6foot guy lol

And yet you're still a kissless virgin.

>So I'm a girl who's incredibly short ... so will it put me at a disadvantage when it comes to dating?
>5'1
>7 and a half stones
Maybe its different where you are but this isn't a issue in real life. I'm not quite 5'1, my fiancé is slightly over 5'10. You'll get teased about being short but that's just guys trying to be flirty, its normal if it's not constantly/continuously.

Shortstack and not overweight ... Hnnng
Too bad you're located in what I assume is the UK.

absolutely not. Petite feminine women are considered attractive be almost all men of every height category. suggest not genuinely worrying about it, there are just as many guys that won't date girls who won't date girls that are close to their height if they wear heels.

>implying

First off you're a girl. Your height is a requirement with like what 15% of the male population. Your friend might into you, but like a schoolyard crush he pokes and jabs at you like a bitch.

For a woman it's still a playable card. Look at couples where the guy can be like a foot taller and still things work.
The girl is taller than the guy by half an inch? The world fucking ends.

tldr: no, it's not a disadvantage. Your friends are retarded.

Attached: IMG_20180112_191153.jpg (750x912, 159K)

Think about how much a man's height matters to you. Now don't think about the opposite of that because a woman's height never matters to a man ever. Shut up and keep sucking tall Chad dick you stupid roastie.

I'm going on a date with a girl who is only 5' tall next week, I'm 5'8". Really doesn't matter much, and some guys prefer it even. Being small enough to place your head on a guy's chest when cuddling sounds cute af.

Attached: 1437923767902.jpg (616x519, 50K)

I think the real problem here isn't that guys could potentially find you unattractive, but rather that you let your friends berate you about a literal non issue. I'm guessing because you didn't tell us in American how many pounds you weigh that it's a British politeness thing that you don't speak up to your friends. An American would say either, "I would appreciate it if you don't tease me about my height," or more appropriately, can it with the short jokes...you're being a fucking dick.
Tldr; this is a non problem,guys don't care, your friends are dickheads and you're a doormat.

Men love short women, if anything this is an advantage. I personally prefer short women and for the most part men are insecure enough they don't want to date someone taller than them. Plus tall girls just don't do it for me, something about having someone eye to eye isn't my cup of tea.

Being short as a girl is a plus

I'm 5'9 grill and find this to be true..guys just don't like tall girls if they're not model thin.

Unless you're literally a midget it's impossible to be too short as a girl. This won't affect your dating life.

My girlfriend is shorter and heavier than you and she has no problem finding a boyfriend. Indeed I love how short she is and she loves how tall I am.

Being short for a girl is like being tall for a guy

What's your body type?

O X F O R D S H I R E O R B E R K S H I R E

I could enjoy a short gf, but I would never build a family with her, don't want my son's to be short.

>my friends often say my height will put guys off
categorically incorrect
i'm 6'4 and reasonably attractive and am attracted to short girls. i've had multiple girlfriends a foot or more shorter than me. on top of that different people are attracted to different things. and i've never heard any man say "i'm not attracted to short women"

I'm 6'1" and I'd love a girl that short. Trust me, for guys it's cute when you have to look up to them. It only starts getting strange when you come below 5ft.
You're just right for most guys.

In all honesty being a smol girl is kinda beneficial, your friends prolly jealous.

femanon you are literally perfect height. Some 6'5" mega tall dudes may be put off, but trust me 95% of dudes will love your height.
Women are fed a long line of bullshit their whole lives about height. Supermodels are tall but they are basically purpose bred to hang clothes off, it's not a real life aesthetic that guys prioritise.
Your friends know shit about dick, Rachel Bilson was fucking Hayden Christensen when he had more money than god.

Oh I enjoy girls my height, but then again I also like tall and short ones to, really I enjoy most body types as long as they're well proportioned

Attached: Screenshot_20170530-135154.png (1061x1684, 660K)

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E