Trust issues

I been with my gf for three years now and there’s always this thought in the back of my head that she’s cheating on me. Any advice on how to address this??

Attached: 452224D4-6EAE-4B32-9130-8BCD07D8F7BE.jpg (1280x842, 169K)

Has she given you any reason to not trust her?

what do her panties smell like when she gets home?

Attached: Sperm.jpg (1371x977, 322K)

Recently she’s been out till 2 a.m (she’s a tattoo artist, business hours are fucked) and from when she goes into work till she gets back I don’t hear from her. I don’t know if I’m being overbearing or too protective or what

Being out that late would be a red flag but if she's actually working then I don't see anything fishy. You not being able to hear anything from her while she's there is a total red flag though.

Ask her to be honest. She probably won't admit to it but the only other option is to try and stalk her and hope (or don't hope) you can catch her in the act.

Attached: 1478678794857.png (800x585, 184K)

Alright anons, I’ll do what I gotta do but I’m hoping for the best

Attached: CC1ADF8E-00CF-465E-B915-9A532B7E2E3D.jpg (600x525, 76K)

I'm in the same boat OP. Been with gf for 5 years now and wonder every day if she's cheated. I've gone through all her things multiple times: phone, Facebook, bank account, personal belongings. Never have found anything. She's always been open about things and never blows me off. Never goes out late, she's not a partier. I still have that feeling I can't trust her.

There was a time when I resolved in my mind that I was leaving. The feeling of relief I had after realizing I didn't need to worry about being cheated on was indescribable, but I didn't walk.

I'm not worried about her cheating, I'm worried about never finding out.

No it really isn't. She's charging for her time and has to maintain appropriate hygiene. She can't just stop working and dick around on her phone every time it beeps.

Dude
You need to work on your mental game
You gotta believe in yourself more
What kind of girl is she anyway?

very solid point my dude, Im a tattoo artist myself and i completely understand keeping clean n shit.

Thanks anons, i need to talk this shit out sometimes to realize that things are actually as they are. She aint cheating on me, i know that. i've had shitty relationships in the past but this girl isn't like the other ones. She trusts me wholly and i need to reciprocate that.

What evidence supports this notion?

What evidence does not?

Damn nigga, you're creepy.

I can relate to that feeling. Being cheated on isnt that bad, but realizing you went all that time without knowing is hell.

Nobody has asked this but its critical, how does she act/treat you when she comes home?

Have the same situation, also a 3 year long relationship. The trick is, you will never know. You need to ask yourself if the girl is worth your trust. Someone once told me that to be in love is to have a weapon aimed at your heart and have your SO to hold her/his finger on a trigger. You need to live with that danger and trust your instincts.

>be OP
She is incredibly sweet and loving n that shit haha she apologizes being out late and I’m usually chill about it. Nothing out of the ordinary. It’s just that sometimes I’m not trusting and I get unga bunga about things

is it your gut or your mind giving you those feelings. Learn to distinguish between intuition and anxiety and you have your answer. Do not discount the millions of years worth of instinct available to you, but also do not forget to use your brain. There is a reason all men (yes chads too) have infidelity detection circuits in their lizard brains

No BS OP, you want to really find out? The mean way? Do what I did.
- Confront during a long drive, or something where she cant get away for a hour or two. Tell her you know about what she has been doing and you are okay with it. The big thing is that you just want her to be honest. Keep tugging on her heartstrings about how you forgive her for what you know she has already done and how you just want to move on but can only move on after she is completely honest. Eventually after an hour or two of this she will break down and admit to cheating. If she doesn't it means she hasn't been cheating on you.
Reason I know this is because I did this very thing on a two hour drive home from a camping trip. It took the full two hours but at the end of it she broke down in tears admitting what she had done.
Big win for me

Here's a legit question tho... When she's working this late, did ever think about showing up with a latte and doughnuts and tell her that you missed her company and wanted to walk home together?

She will absolutely love you for it and you can 'spy' on her and catch her in the act if anything is happening.

beta as fuck do not do this

this is brilliant.

Yes, because it would be truly awful that your SO shows up unexpectedly when you feel beat at the end of the shift.

No offense but do you have any relationship or work experience? This is coming from a happily married man btw.

Y’all best stop fighting on my thread or imma SHMACK a mothafucka

Attached: 0601D935-1272-42AA-A0E4-445D200F4C65.png (720x958, 805K)

Ive got plenty of both though not married. If you genuinely want to see your SO then I would agree that its nice, but if youre spying it will come to light sooner or later. Ive seen so many men do this when I worked with their gfs and its 90% very obvious what is going down.

are you me.

Without lying... have you been in a situation you had to lie to her about, or ever come close to cheating/cheated. I feel like its because I don't trust myself.

But a huge part of me says that people do as they want, if you care for someone and you don't do anything that is your want. On the other edge of the sword if they don't care or see wrong in it as long as you don't know then they will do what they want to do. Either way it will never work if its the case and you will find out eventual but like yourself I just want to rip the bandage off.

Probably cause you are also cautious in that things never work out around you.

You need to trust her, you already went through her shit.and there was nothing.
You are the problem

is this a good idea or does it make you look bad for accusing?

I'd say you never stop feeling like that and to be careful. I was with a girl for 5 years. We loved each other. She had this buddy she knew from school for two years. He confessed his love and she left me for him. Long story short never trust 'a friend.' Best advice I can give you is be blunt and talk this out with her gently. Don't accuse just ask.