I hate everybody and everybody hates me

I hate everybody and everybody hates me

people disgust me
i'm always alone in my room
also fuck you

Attached: _1_018_0574838274.jpg (720x1280, 127K)

cool blog post next time include a question

I am also having a bad day OP

Kill yourself then

shut the fuck up with your unoriginal answer you stupid bot

>I hate everybody and everybody hates me
>people disgust me
>i'm always alone in my room
>also fuck you
Kys

Not Jow Forums

Now wait for Mommy and Daddy to be gone for the day. Go look under the sink for the bottle labled "bleach", open it, and drink the whole bottle. Trust me, you'll feel way better after!

ok

I mean maybe people wouldn’t hate you if you didn’t act like an edge lord shit head and tried kindness

How's high school going?

Remember: internet relation ships don't actually count, so don't get pissy and complain on the wrong thread, mind you, bevause your "boyfriend" (or girlfriend, the girl in the pic looks lesbian af) left you.

sure you can't be mad at anything if you're not in high school you stupid cunt
you're so mature, you little shit, i would fucking break you irl

as if i had the luxury of having romantic relationships you dumb fuck, i don't talk to anybody all day, because people are trash, including you

Is it because you're bitchy? Because you sound kind of bitchy

Great thread OP 10/10 I cum on cat he hiss at penis

shut the fuck up moron

Sweety did you have a hard time finding the bleach? Awww it's ok sweetheart. Have you tried under the bathroom sink? The laundry room? I believe in you, user! You can do it!

you're so funny i bet you're not a virgin you cunt

those look like fat girl tits.
your face is round.
are you fat OP?

Now now...no need to be fussy. Do you want me to help you? Ok let's start in the bathroom. Open the doors beneath the sink, user. Let's start looking through there.

look at those short stumppy crocodile finders
Of course the girl in the picture is obese
Don't even get me started on the skin and the moonface so hard her eyes are pushed closer together.