Why is there so many girls here ?

Why is there so many girls here ?

I thought this site was for people who actually had problems, like autistic stupid forever alone misfits, not for stacys who have relationship issues with their 50th boyfriend

They already have all the attention they want IRL, why do they have to come on our websites to get some more ? Does their desire for absolute power and domination knows no limits ?

Can i have some advice or explanations as to why this is allowed ? What can a man do to finally have some place in the world where he can feel he belongs to ? I know i can't live IRL but should i be chased and hunted on the internet too ?

Attached: 1523478030611.jpg (653x655, 45K)

Same shit on Jow Forums

Personally, I gain enjoyment seeing them get triggered by asian girls.

Attached: 1515744970250.jpg (2048x1534, 573K)

Quit being such a little faggot, OP.

this is the only place where i should be allowed to be a little faggot, and it seems i can't even do that anymore because of fucking cunts like you, so fuck you i'll be a faggot if i want to

Ahahaha, OP, are you literally 12?

>"N-no girls allowed in the c-c-c-clubhouse!"

Attached: Absolutely+_d585465a4e0445796062a6c458f38393.png (499x338, 35K)

>let's all be calm and reasonable adults

you're the worst kind of faggot, get a testicle transplant

It's ok, user. I'm sure when you're finally matured enough to interact with a female the point where she takes off her clothes for you then you'll understand how foolish you sound.

Stay mad, cuck.

Goddamn white women are so masculine.

Attached: 72c.jpg (600x450, 18K)

i've had my share of sex with consenting females, i don't see how that relates to what i've said. Problems don't magically go away once you see a pussy.

Buy yeah nowadays it's all just about who fucked the most girls, who makes the most money, who lifts the most weight, you could be the dumbest motherfucker on earth, as long as you're fucking, you're the pinnacle of human evolution. Your mentality is fucking disgusting and you're part of why this society reeks of shit.

i intend to, you deflated sack of shit

Sure you have kid. The implication is that your views are juvenile and that by having a real relationship with a woman you would mature enough to realize how foolish you're being.

It's ok, leave the thinking to the adults.

Not sure, but at the end of the day, this is an advice forum for those with issues, and issues vary. You shouldn't be triggered by what you dont like. Just ignore whatever bothers you.

It's a public site dude. You can't stop it from happening, so don't be so bitter.

i understand you need your ego boost to feel like you actually amount to something, but no, having a real relationship with a woman isn't some magical experience that will make you forget how shit people and the world are, it's even maybe the contrary. Your way of thinking is way closer to a virgin's view of the world than mine, not that it's a bad thing though.

>What can a man do to finally have some place in the world where he can feel he belongs to ?
rally all the other men and remove the kikes from ALL positions of power and/or influence

Idk why come here when they have so many other places that would probably give them better advice

>People are shit
Oh wow what an original and mature world view.

When did I say women were perfect? Also, you're just another edgy teen who's upset that Stacy won't fuck him. You reek of virginity even if you can make up stories about getting laid.

it's easy attention from all the losers here, plus they get the extra benefit of feeling extreme by browsing the epic Jow Forums, basically that makes them feel different and desired

they're even more pathetic than all the losers who rightfully browse this site

He only gets fat chicks but he doesn’t realize thicc slampigs are the funnest to fuck

being such a misfit elsewhere that the place which actively despises you on principle still feels like the only place you can be at ease and among like-minded individuals is a mindfuck and a half

>allowed
Because it's not disallowed... in all fairness, most problems on Jow Forums could be solved by
>stop thinking about things that aren't happening or haven't happened
>stop putting words in peoples' mouths
>practice humility
>practice discipline
>understand that nothing is instantaneous
>understand that nothing is free
>just talk to the subject in question
>just walk from the subject in question

Across these eight catch-alls you can probably answer the front page of Jow Forums. For instance,
>Hi Jow Forums, X year relationship here,
Talk to them. Not us. We don't read their mind and all we can really give are anecdotes, which may be in flagrant contrast to your own scenario.

>Hi Jow Forums, I have X wrong with me/my pet.
Doctor/vet. No ifs, no buts. This shit is how people end up with shit lodged in their organs for twenty years. Anything else is a crapshoot.

>Hi Jow Forums, I can't afford X.
9/10 times this is because these jackasses spend 200$ on other shit willy-nilly, like smokes or drinks or subscriptions to facetious shit. If you can't make sacrifices, expect life to be very difficult.
The tenth time this will be an actual issue where alternative points of view can bring light to budgets. In most cases the OP will say "I can't give up X cost" or it turns out they're living way above budget/earning way under budget, at which point their issue is totally unrelated to projected budget but in choices that led to them having costs > earnings.

But my favourite,
>I won't talk to this girl, how do I date her?
Fuck me, man. I won't eat this pizza, how do I Get it in my belly?
Sure, I could shove it up my ass but is that really the same thing? Am I really recreating the circumstances of having eaten it, or am I just applying childlike logic to the situation?

The truth is, most people on Jow Forums don't want help, they want attention. They want someone to whisk their problems away. But they most certainly have no interest in doing hard work and earning results.

Problems of autistic stupid forever alone misfits are just as pathetic and bland as problems of stacys who have relationship issues with their 50th boyfriend.

>What can a man do to finally have some place in the world where he can feel he belongs to ?
He can fuck off from Jow Forums and create his own platform where access will be granted only after the user uploads his dickprint and DNA profile clearly stating that he is XY.

Don't be such a manchild, this is a public website, open to everyone, even women and furries. Just learn to accept it and find yourself another NEET-world problem to be mad about.

sure you have to be original to be right, sorry if the "people are shit" opinion isn't hype but it's true nonetheless and you're proving it right now.

You seem to be really proud of not being a virgin, that must have been quite the feat for you. I'm sorry that everything revolves around sex for your, that's pretty fucking sad, but then again, that's the sorry state of our world today.

i do realize thicc girls are the best, flat ones think they don't have to make the slightest effort in anything while thicc ones are hungry af

No it wasn't that big of a deal, actually. It's only fun to bring up because it's something you've yet to experience. Don't worry, user, I'm sure some nice girl will let you fuck her one day and you'll finally be rid of this vitriol

whatever man, if you get off on calling people virgins that's cool for you

>all girls in adv are sluts
The ones that aren't avoid you like the plague which shapes your perception and speaks to your quality as a person.

Or maybe you prefer "Whatever." followed by a complete dismissal of you as a person. Oh and stop referring to yourself as a man until you become one.

No problem. Keep having your dumb hatred of women. I'm sure if you hate them hard enough they'll change.

>The truth is, most people on Jow Forums don't want help, they want attention. They want someone to whisk their problems away. But they most certainly have no interest in doing hard work and earning results.

yes, that's exactly right, and it's fucking disgusting when people who already have all the attention they want irl come on some loser's website to crave for some more just to show losers that they can get more attention while not even having worse problems. Basically humble bragging and attention whoring.

Maybe, but Jow Forums is a place made for losers who watch anime, so i don't see a reason to fuck off and create my own platform when it's the others who don't belong here so gtfo of my loser safespace

I don't hate woman, i hate everybody, women aren't anything special.

except "they" won't. sad fucking embarrassment. can't even blame OP and others for being resentful.

Attached: 3273A11A_0371_4601_9B2B_A741E7150F87.jpg (520x588, 121K)

This post has no purpose other than making you feel better about yourself by pretending you're a "real man", but you're only fooling yourself.

>Jow Forums is a place made for losers who watch anime
It was never set in stone

sure there's no rule about it changing, doesn't make it right though especially when you see what kind of behaviour people adopt to take over the website

>Jow Forums is a ...
I don't watch cartoons, I'm in college, employed, engaged, and realize it's just a website where anyone can post.
Grow up, little guy.

I'm not a guy and was just responding to this troll thread like it should be responded to. The truth is if a person thinks all women are sluts its because all the women they know are sluts which makes me wonder why the normal women are avoiding them.

>being this ignorant

I don't know why you care nerd. Letting faggots like you find a place to be alone and echo yourselves is how we got the dumbass liberals we have today or that dumbass Jow Forums shooter.

If you want to feel like less of a faggot, perhaps you should take some advice from this board and actually work at being less of a faggot you faggot.

Help can always be provided. A bunch of nerds trying to convince themselves that being a bunch of faggots is somehow ok should be outlawed.

Yeah, that's what i say, you don't belong on this site at all so get the fuck out. You're just trying to take on easy preys to make you feel like you're worth something but you don't have anything to do here. This site is a website shaped by losers for losers and has a reputation of being a website for losers. You have no reason to come here except for saying "look at me, i'm so much better, and also, i'm a woman.", so just fuck off elsewhere because you disgust me. Also, not once in the thread have i said that all women are sluts, but i guess you see a loser and you don't care about what they have to say, you just want to put them down by using whatever stereotype you believe to be true about people like me, you self absorbed cunt. So no, all women aren't sluts, but people like you and all the other girls here whoring for attention sure are

This picture, and everyone who buys into it is a fucking moron.

No, when I say you're pathetic its not trying to "proxy threaten unavailability" of my down stairs, its me saying that you have failed to even come close to what so many men around you do so effortlessly. It's me commenting on the fact you're so socially inept that you have to reduce women to the level of simplicity your brains are more used to, basic computer programs. It's me letting you know that you are the spoilt brat generation of men who's parents somehow told them it's okay to run away from all their difficulties and leech away online. Why on earth should I deem your opinion to be worth fuck all when you literally have to rely on infographics to inform you on the "inner workings" of half the world's population.

The sheer arrogance of your kind amazes me. The way you act as if, by virtue of your genitals, you're a more valuable human by default.

How can you be so stupid? The whole point of men is that they're worthless until they ACHIEVE something, that's why they've always achieved so much, yet you omega fucks somehow forgot this. Great job.

Damn, I really needed to get that off my chest.

This guy wasn't me (the OP) so you're not refuting any of my points here.

In fact all your rambling just shows that you're some kind of basic hysterical feminist and that indeed, you have nothing to do here.

>being this mental over a Congonese elbow-licking imageboard
Sort out your issues, little budy

>Achieve something
What's really happening is that the bar to "achieve something" is getting higher and higher to the point where the overwhelming majority of men are realizing just how fucking stupid the whole system is and actively removing themselves from it. Why should I bust my ass to achieve so that I can have the honor of some dumb vapid bitch leech off me until she's sucked me dry?

My issue is that people are all egotistical pieces of shit who won't refrain from putting others down to make themselves feel better, as demonstrated by the state of this website, so i care

I was talking about the picture.

Here we go again with the fear of any challenges. We're all living in the same system, you manchild.

Also if every girl is a dumb vapid bitch, go and fuck a dude?

True and it sucks, you can't change it though, so why lose your time and energy on that? It's easier to influence a particular person, chastising a whole group of people is like shooting into a void.

And i also wanted to let people know that when they are pretending to have problems here, we aren't blind and can see what's happening. We can see how disgusting you are.

>nowadays

Holy shit you stupid ignorant child. This shits been going on since the 60s.

>Fear of any challenges
I've got a degree, car, house, and average paying job (70k/year). I've overcome plenty of challenges, thank you. That being said you women feel too nice and I don't really want to fuck dudes.

>sex with consenting females
kek

Its was implied in the op that all the women are Stacey's with 50 boyfriends, that's called a slut to me. Maybe you didn't mean all, ok you were right, does that make you feel better. Even though you say I'm attention whoring but I'm not the one who started this thread. Here's your (You).

I've been using the site since October, I've also been thanked five or six times which means I've actually helped.
Why are you here, just to whine?

Yeah i'm aware it isn't really new. Doesn't make it any less shitty though.

Yeah you're right about that but all this hypocrisy is making me mad and i want to tell people who act like that how i despise them even more than they despise me

and i don't care if they don't care

>I know it's futile but I'm gonna do it anyway
Ok

>literally trying to bullshit a bullshitter
put a sock in it. i watch you and a hundred other faggots just like you do exactly what that picture lays out every day. you've done it in this very thread, and *you're still fucking doing it*. just stop. most of these guys parents' taught them what they themselves had been taught, and most of the guys heeded their teachings. it was realised much too late that they also needed to be preparing them for a social landscape full of fucking brats who either didn't bother to listen to their own parents or whose parents didn't correct them when they started buying into all the "hurr durr you're an oppressed victim, poor babby, it's all men's fault the bastards!" horseshit. you're fucking kicking people who are down and unsuccessfully trying to kick the ones like OP who are just exhausted and disgusted by all of it. maybe one of these days you'll find some brain cells to rub together and come up with the bright idea to stop kicking, eh? go on. do it fgt. surprise me. legit fucking begging you.

>I'm not a pathetic incel

Good job and think of a few more reasons to achieve in life beyond marrying narcissistic bimbos. I think there's this thing that happens when two people fuck that's usually a pretty good motive.

I don't buy into the marriage with kids trap so I'd rather just fuck and not reproduce.

No what is implied here is that all women who post here complain about inane shit and that they have no reason to seek attention when they are showered in it IRL, i didn't say it was bad to have 50 boyfriends even though now that i'm facing the question i'm not saying it's good either, either way that wasn't the point i was making and i wasn't emitting any value of judgement whatsoever about having lots of romantic relationships so that's bad comprehension on your part.

You're implying that everytime we start a thread it's attention whoring but that just says much more about yourself than it does about me. Even if i was indeed attention whoring it would be kinda legitimate since i have no social contact IRL and am really isolated so i could use some attention. What's more it's a site where originally losers could discuss and feel a sense of being among peers so it would make more sense for me to crave attention here than it would for a desirable girl who has nothing to do with all that.

if you actually helped people with a genuine desire to help that's good, keep on doing that if that's what you want to do.

I'm not here just to whine i'm here to exchange with others like minded individuals who are sadly becoming more and more rare on this website.

I'm really bored of the feminist bogeyman.

If any of you actually spoke to women you'd realise how many don't buy into it anymore and how many more are ready to have their minds changed on it.

>Literally turning away from the system of life itself.

Good luck at the care home, if nothing else. I'm sure dying knowing you're the last of your line to have lived will be an awesome feeling too.

I don't give a single solitary fuck about continuing my line. I live for me and when I'm dead that'll be it. I'm not going to live to see the home anyway.

>I don't buy into the marriage with kids trap so I'd rather just fuck and not reproduce.

Attached: married-with-children-fox1.png?w=900.png (900x504, 554K)

Here's your (You).

I watched that show a lot way back when I was a kid and it certainly influenced me in never wanting to get married. Also I was in college when that Knocked Up movie came out and I swore I'd never reproduce. Ever.

well i'll tell you what then, i'll start talking to myself but only if you will too. deal? dead serious here. super glad you're bored of the sociopathy training but you're still buying into a lot more of it than you realise if this thread is any indication.

>I'm sure dying knowing you're the last of your line to have lived will be an awesome feeling too.

better than wasting precious time assisting some young fuck in living way longer than me just so that a few more people can know what my name was for a few generations

i cannot fathom the appeal of "continuing your line" at all, it makes sense to want to be a parent if you specifically want to experience raising something though

Because you come from an unbroken line of successful organisms stretching back to the dawn of life on Earth itself.

I plan on keeping it going, after all its nice to be a part of something greater than yourself.

Nobody will remember you in 100 years let alone 1000. Your contribution means nothing.

Here's yours, you'll need it more than i do, you attention whoring slut.

Same, i don't understand what's the interest of "continuing your line", that just seems pointless and i'm not a slave to my lineage, if i don't want to sacrifice years of my life to raise ungrateful brats just to entertain some pointless cycle. As said it's really doesn't mean anything. So yeah it makes sense chosing not to reproduce if you don't want to, i don't feel morally obligated to do it.

Thanks. :)

Not wanting children, eventually, is kinda weird, abnormal really otherwise we wouldn't all be here. Maybe its a "its not going to happen so I'll hate it" sort of thing.

No I literally never want kids. I like my life too much to give it up for some little shit that I'll need to deal with for 18+ years. The only way I'm having kids is if it's an accident and if that happens Im going to hate every single minute of my life.

fuck off and kill yourself

You're going to read this post and get mad, but you know no one loves you and, no one will ever love you, and ultimately it's all your own fault because you're weak and dimwitted.

you're on a website for maladjusted people, so remember your place and learn to deal with weird patterns of thought

>you're going to read this point and get mad

your post was wrong ever since its very beginning

Cause it's super easy to get validation from neckbeards

>Can i have some advice or explanations as to why this is allowed ?
I wish you retards would look up the definition of advice before you post here

i just posted this so the thread wouldn't get deleted

it worked, who's the retard now ? lol what a fucking genius masterplan

it can get deleted now i got to say how much i despised people doing this
you people reek of shit, i hope when you see yourself in a mirror you have the sudden urge to puke

Ewww.

Love me senpai desu

There are no girls; we're just roleplaying

at least femanons are easy to spot

Good. Don't pollute my fucking gene pool you worthless dreg. Leave the propagation of our race to your betters like a good little fuckhead.

not him but gladly. Enjoy your pointless existence on your wretched piece of drifting space rock while i rejoice in the neverending peace of nothingness. death is the true lit choice, you're a loser thinking he's the real deal

In retrospect i was really disappointed by that answer. I posted a respectful and articulated comment and all i got is a pathetic low effort and unoriginal "have a you". Whoever posted that, you're pitiful and fuck you, that's really all you could muster ? Fucking worthless

>What's more it's a site where originally losers could discuss and feel a sense of being among peers
No, it was created so anime fans could get the fuck away from SomethingAwful. Stop trying to make Jow Forums into your hugbox.

>anime fags aren't losers

Stop projecting.

There are other chans for that

Stop denying facts.

Why does sex amount to anything user? Why does the amount of pussy define you, try to enjoy life you faggy assed shitbag

If you had read the thread you would have known that it's one of the things i am saying
Even though what you're saying has nothing to do with my original post.

>I-I'm not a loser because I'm inherently a little bitch, it's because I watch a-anime ;_;
t. (You)

Jokes on you, i only have sex with non consenting females

this

i myself am a beta fag but i know multiple people who are legitimately alpha af and watch anime, i mean most of them are plebs but what are you gonna do

OP, you're treading in dangerous territory. Nobody wants to accept the truth of society even if its there. Try as you might no one will want to see it.

So just leave it alone, if women are pillars that our dicks lean on, at least your eyes can avert it to something else.

Now move on from your anger and live in a lie because it is paradise.

There was an incident on twatter not too long ago where come cocky MMA fighter with his head up his ass mouthed off about people who watch anime, only to have his head shoved even further up his ass by a higher-ranked MMA fighter that recently kicked his ass who, surprise, watches anime.
Daily reminder that we live in the Trump Won In 2016 timeline. Traditional logic no longer applies and hasn't for nearly two years. Up is down, left is ketchup, and Chad watches SAO.

The joke is that it's already polluted to shit with people like you. It doesn't even matter anymore. Enjoy raising some shitfactory crotch fruit. I'll be out enjoying my life.

Could you possibly be any more corrupted by Jewish influence

I see that last thread archived where they were helping out the girl with serious relationship issues. Few like-minded males were in there as well but got pushed out due to their outrageous mindset so I am guessing that thread created this thread because someone needs their safespace. Also here
Read some fucking books from authors like Jordan B. Peterson
Not infographics from the internet. Follow your own advice and
Learn to adapt to change otherwise you'll stay angry like this forever.

I don't know or care about whatever Jow Forums bullshit you're spouting