Is there anyway to get over feeling nervous when random dudes hit up my girlfriend?

Is there anyway to get over feeling nervous when random dudes hit up my girlfriend?

Attached: tpheath.gif (245x245, 700K)

Yeah, try throwing a little trust in your relationship that your girl isn't going to fuck some guy.

You worrying about this is a sign of maturity.

I wish I fucking knew. Just treat her better than the other guys

You already have her so you're at the advantage (Depends on how much she loves you but I'd average it at about 21% worth of effort. Looks and personality also reduces effort needed on both sides) So if a clone of yourself were to pursue her, you would need to contribute at least 4/5ths of his effort to negate her being interested in him.

Monogamy is quite a thing.

-Face

Attached: lil1.jpg (604x453, 42K)

You should feel nervous. Girls act on feelings, not reason.

The minute you guys get into an argument, or she gets upset with you, she WILL jump onto someone else's cock. She will get that validation and feels from someone else.

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.

this

even if it's obvious a guy is just trying to fuck her, if he acts right her feelings will cause her to cheat

Sad and true.

I just don't agree with cheating on her before she cheats on you.

using the same picture and some kind of 'marking' to single you out as a specific user is against the rules and is against the whole idea of user users you fucking idiot

Attached: e6kqc_AqIIuNODkPTy5OyVXNjAqS7Sh_nBjLCGPZlYc.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>Cheat on her before she cheats on you
My nigga this is the only correct answer, preaching it myself.

Be proud. They want something that only you have. Also try to at least not act insecure if you can't stop feeling it. Insecurity is possibly the most universally unattractive trait.

You guys need to date different girls. If they've all been like that for you then you either don't have much experience or have atrocious taste.

>Insecurity is possibly the most universally unattractive trait.

it's not an unattractive trait in females

Maybe not to you. I don't dig it at all and neither do most people.

Today my son Ethan came home with another homework from his wacko teacher. According to his teacher, we are all supposed to be homosapiens". Lady you know nothing about Science l tell you what. There are people out there who consider themselves to be heterosapiens just like me and billions of people around the world. That lady sure is dumb. Just because she's one of them Lady Boys from Thailand doesn't mean we are all homosexuals. First thing tomorrow is giving that lady a piece of my mind.

Trust your girlfriend some more and talk to her about these insecurities.

You could also act charming and friendly with your girlfriend when there are men about.

i mean maybe a good amount of guys wouldn't want a super insecure girlfriend for a long term relationship but they'd at least fuck them

if you're insecure a girl won't fuck you, no sane male would pass up on a girl just because she's insecure

A year ago I would have said don't worry about it. But hey I would say be careful, it's natural to feel insecure and even more natural to be worried about something happening. Don't ever trust 'a friend' I lost my best friend because I did.

insecure girls are too much of a drag, dated a girl for a while and she wouldn't let me look at her pussy because she was self concious of it. sex was fine, but it had to be missionary and she would get upset if i looked down there

Sorry what the fuck?

that is pretty bad but that's like a cartoonish level of insecurity and probably not very common, plus you still fucked her

Do they actually do that in front of you?
Man, at least they make excuses for being there in my case and wait for me to leave the room.

Most sane males would not pass up on most fucks. That doesn’t mean insecurity is attractive, unless you’re insecure.

THIS.THIS.THIS.

I have the perfect example.

Friend had heart broken by her now ex man, dated for three years. Almost 4. I offer emotional support, I’ve been in similar situations. Say things to make her feel better, jumps into bed with me twice.

She always talks about him, losing her best friend and lover.
> I’m not that kind of woman
>blah blah
I genuinely think they can’t think about things, just a flesh bag of emotions.

Attached: 447758CA-2EB2-4207-A32D-5870CF9204DF.gif (500x364, 983K)

wink at them

A little jealousy is ok. A lot of jealousy is not so fun.
Feeling a little pang that reminds you you want that person is different than panicking because other men theoretically have dicks. Don't go full blown Muslim on us. Burka burka.

Man, if they're comfortable hitting on your girlfriend despite knowing that the two of you are in a relationship, they think of you as a joke.

how is she getting hit on?
you can always buy a right hand ring which means taken but not married
if she's getting hit on a lot then maybe you should think about how is she getting into those settings
is she at a party alone?
is she always surrounded by guys?
some of that shit can be considered a red flag
anyway, no situation is hopeless, you can work things around

holy shit this

there is a fine line between men that cannot help taking a shot for a good looking woman with no encouragement and a good looking woman that is encouraging men to try