There's a lesbian couple that sits in front of me at lunch and it's disgusting to look in their direction...

There's a lesbian couple that sits in front of me at lunch and it's disgusting to look in their direction. The thing is that one 14 and the other 19. I was told by one of their best friends that they have engaged in sex recently, thus making the dyke a sexual predator and being eligible for prison time if caught. Ironically, she believes that sex offenders should be killed. Should I tell someone about the pedophile in the room or just let them be?

Attached: download (2).jpg (168x300, 8K)

Ut certainly would be interesting.

Attached: 1480010706387.jpg (720x614, 63K)

do it

I feel they should be left to their own gay devices, but I believe she should be held to legal consequences.
I’m also upset that I’m asked to weight on you doing or not doing something in a hypocritical way. You won’t eat their pussy eating because it’s wrong, you’ll do it because it disgusts you. It’s a manipulation of the legal system which I find more abhorrent than the crime itself.

For the love God DO IT

fuck, dykes are so gross lol

That's how homosexuals reproduce, they prey on children to pass on their sick fetish. There's a reason pedophilia rates are so high when looking at gays.

Report her, the child may not be wholly lost yet.

Attached: 3mLlONR.jpg (1080x1920, 351K)

regardless of your stance on gay shit, it's still statutory rape
which shouldn't just pass under the radar because "hurrdurrmygay roighttzz"
yeaaaahhhhh no, being a fucking bull dyke doesn't make you invulnerable to the law, bottom line

Yes. Report the person for manipulating a minor

I feel like you'd be doing this not out of concern for the younger girl, but because of your discontent for the dyke. In that case, I'd advice you not to, because your actions are dictated by petty feelings. Let em' be, user, God will sort them out.

>something bad/illegal is happening
>it matters what OP thinks about the perp and the victim

Go be righteous somewhere else, pedo apologist.

Yeah
Idc if they’re gay the 19 year old is a piece of shit and needs to be put away

Romeo and juliet laws.

Lesbians and gays still have that right.

Also, dont take the word of another person. Thats fucking stupid to do. Either ask them yourself or leave them alone

Dude, it's lesbians. Don't act like it's the same as a 19 year old guy and a girl. OP is just salty

"It's disgusting to look in their direction,"....

Homophobic about gay people? Or jealous of their connection?

What they do and who they are... is not your business. Leave it alone, be happy with your own life and stop trying to control the lives of other humans.

I don't get this situation. In what world are you forced to sit with people you don't like?

In precisely what way is this any of your business?

Attached: edna.jpg (717x908, 87K)

>dude their lesbians

How would you feel about an older man and a younger man? Is it just gays then?

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 47K)

i dont like gay people but this post is fucking pathetic. get a life you miserable dickhead.

Yes. Please go to the police and tell them about how you've been observing and underage lesbian couple for a long period of time. They will know exactly what to do with you

The double standard.
Report their asses OP

That's pretty gross. I don't hate lesbians but it's not right for a child to be sexually exploited like this by someone she trusts. Do something, but try to keep it anonymous or you bet people will hate you for being "homophobic"

>a minor is getting abused by a pedophile but that's okay because the abuser is a raging dyke!

Yeah, fuck off.

Report her ass OP.

You don't think men and women are different, and that an older man is a more dangerous threat To a younger partner than some dyke?
Lesbian connections are pretty shallow, I seriously doubt a 14 year old lesbian's well being is going to be influenced by a 19 year old girl.

>it's okay to exploit a child if it's a dyke doing it xD

The ABSOLUTE STATE of lefties.

>these mental gymnastics

An adult is exploiting a child, doesn't matter the gender of either call the popo

The fact that you believe that just because she's female, it's fine is pretty fucking telling. Men=dangerous and predatory. Women=harmless and innocent yeah?

As an fyi, lesbian couples have the highest rate of domestic violence amount any partners, which includes gay guy couples. So the idea that there isn't a risk of harm here is laughable.

And then of course there is the fact that this 14 year old girl is underage, with someone who isn't a minor. This is disgusting and illegal behaviour regardless. Should the law not apply here because the predator happens to be female? If so, how would you feel about an older women having sex wi a younger male. Is it still rape, should the law apply there?

like ffs. Pedopehlia is pedopehlia, regardless of gender or orientation

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 19K)

tired of retarded amerifats not knowing what pedophilia is

I hope that dyke fucks your mom.

You’re obsiously too stupid to understand.

>only dyke in the thread

holy fuck, is this your mind on LGBT brainwash?

Are you people being fucking serious it's a pedophile of course you report her

It's ironic how you're the soyboys who believe a woman has the same power as a man. Go cry about female on male rape on some feminist ally forum

In 2018 you better bet your ass they do. They have more legal power than most men do. A guy doing this shit would get the book thrown at him. You’re just stupid as fuck.

Find a way to make the gay pay

>sexual predation is okay as long as they're both women!
seriously you're so dumb it hurts

the people who are saying "oh let them be" should all be fucking lynched.

I dont care what they are but if a 19 y/o is fucking an underage, shes a pedophile.

go and report that shit or you're a sack of shit for being a bystander

Because a guy doing this shit is a whole different thing. Are you afraid of the woman overpowering you and forcing her vagina on your dick?

She's a pedophile

You must love getting fucked by old dykes

thats why you let 60 y/o dyke fucked you in the ass huh?

>you think women have more power than men

Don't move the goal posts. They are both women. do they both have no power?

Attached: image.jpg (500x294, 41K)

Fucking this

Why do you care about my dick so much? Are you projecting because you don’t have one?

I do have one, so I don't see how I could possibly be "raped" by a woman, because I'm not a gay faggot.

Fucking do it.

She’s 14, she cannot consent

next thing you know a bunch of dykes come up to you hold you on the ground and fuck you with a 10 inch strap on

literally will never happen to anyone

Just fucking roofies?

Yes report it, the fourteen year old needs protection from this predator. Police, child services and maybe parents, teachers/administration whatever it takes, just report it and follow through.

>children have never been raped by women

I know you're baiting but you could try a bit harder.

itt bunch of soyboys who are even afraid of women

>if I keep using buzzwords that will show them!

Make a storm about it on social media God forbid these LGBTQ SJW's should have to deal with their own hypocrisy

>God will sort it out
Yes He will, by having OP get the dyke in prison. DO IT OP!
Dykes are just disgusting