If the legal age of consent is 16, is it cool for a guy who is 21 to date a 16 year old girl?

If the legal age of consent is 16, is it cool for a guy who is 21 to date a 16 year old girl?

Attached: woody.jpg (678x1024, 81K)

no it's gross and weird. it means you can't date a woman your own age, so you have to trick a kid into being into your false maturity. i made fun of people like that when i was a teenage girl.

People would think you're weird, but hey it's legal.

As expected of women.
Jealous when a man goes for a younger model.
If it legal, and it's fine with her. Go for it. 5 years isn't shit.

It's legal but usually there is maturity and developmental differences that make it really hard to stay together, but it's legal!

Also make sure you like her for her personality, not her age because that won't last very long if that's how you feel.

i just find the concept of adults dating literal children disgusting

16 is practically 18.

And 21 is barely an adult.
Its fine OP.

Nope

No one will respect you.

About how many high school sophomores or juniors would actually be willing to date a 21 year old?

your age /2 + 7 = acceptable age
21 / 2 + 7 =17.5
so, no.
It's creepy as fuck.
Get a 17 and half y/o girl instead, OP.

>Is it cool for a guy who is 21 to date a 16 year old girl?
Even if it's legal, you're in really different place in your lives and she's going to be childish compared to you and it's going to annoy you

T. Guy that dated a 16yo when he was 21

>is it cool
what exactly are you asking?

i liked 16,17 year olds up til i was 23. then i realized how fucking annoying they are. its really not worth it. plus you have to deal with their parents. just dealing with girls who are fundamentally changing their lives is annoying. 16year olds are just discovering the world. that can be fun to date but it gets old fast.

all the popular ones (cheerleaders, preppy rich bitches, some sports girls) who developed early at my school were dating college guys. high school girls love college guys

In legal terms that is okay but in moral terms? I doubt it will pass as okay by your surrounding or people judge you as some sort of peddo. Me I don't care, do what you want but know that your action will face consequences and people will look down at you.

have fun with your stat rape charge...

Why should anyone take your advice even remotely seriously when you haven't even grasped basic subtraction?

It's seriously creepy and so are you for even considering it.

It is weird and people won't like it. There is a huge maturity and power imbalance.

T. Dated a 23 yo for a year when I was 16-17. He felt bad afterwards. I felt bad afterwards.
I guess there wasn't that big of a power imbalance as he was a piss poor virgin student. But I was still a kid with kid feelings so he often got annoyed by my immaturity.

Full disclosure, about a year later I started dating a 23 yo that I had been friends with forever and it is working great.

So idk. I'd say 16 is too young. Her parents probably won't like it unless she used to date worse guys.

>Also make sure you like her for her personality, not her age because that won't last very long if that's how you feel.
Also this.

>Jealous when a man goes for a younger model.

When I was 16, I though 17 and 18 year old guys were cool, but anyone above that age was "too old" for me. Idk if you found some specific girl that's into older guys, but I wouldn't waste time trying to hit on the average 16 year old girl. Also I don't get why you would even go for 16 year old girls when 21 year old girls are probably the match you'd rather wanna have aesthetically and mentally. That said, if it's a specific girl you have interest in and her feelings are mutual, you're gonna have to deal with people looking down on you for that, including her parents. So ask yourself: would it really be worth the effort?

Sucking a 40 year old dick when you are 18 is totally fine, but hell no, how dare you date a 16 year old girl when you are already 21. If women get to make the choice it's fine, if men describe their position, it's creepy. fuck off

Out of all women i know the majority never had a boyfriend the same age as them, they were always much older. Now that i'm in my late 20's and i still see this among coworkers. Men are at least 5-10 years older. So overall there is nothing wrong with it.

Sure there is potential for the older one to abuse power and knowledge in a relationship of whatever sort that you are have. But that might as well happen in any regular relationship

I almost did it when I was 18. After my girlfriend kicked me out of her life a 15 years old girl started to hit on me. By hitting on me I mean she brought me a pack of condoms and lots dirty (if not gross).

After some months (I think she was 16 and I was19), a bike accident where I almost lost my dick and many time of abstinence I said fuck it, if she wants I'm not the one who's gonna say no. So I started answering her dirty chat with some more dirty chat. In that exact moment her mother discoveres it and menaces with suing me, she even called my mother to explain her the situation. Also her sister was my best friend's girlfriend so I almost lost him too.

Conclusion, don't mess up with people who is not the same age or above of yours, specially if they're dependent on their parents.

Why is this even a thing? Who came up with it?

That's not that big a difference. My most successful relationship and the person I loved the most was 16 while I was 20.

It's fine legally, but depending on your country it may be frowned upon. There is (or should be) a considerable gap in maturity and developmental stages between a 16 years old and a 21 old, which is why you may be ostracized and criticized for going after a 16 yo girl.

Heh. I dated a guy 20 year old guy when I was 15. Totally legal (age of consent is 14 where I live) but
>people thought it was weird
>we felt like it was weird when we broke up
>I still look back at it and feel weird about it
>my parents hated him

It also normally won't work because teenagers are fucking morons, especially teenage girls.

NO. Also, stay away from daycares, orphanages, schools, and playgrounds, freak.

It's legal though. That's the point.

Depends on your occupation. It's pretty frowned upon but it won't get you arrested, unless you're a teacher and she's a student of where you work.

Attached: source.gif (500x250, 1.22M)

No dude it ain't, the mental state of some 16 y.o. in high school is notably different to that of a 21 y.o. (developmentally speaking, even). Most people getting out of those relationships regret it and feel shitty. Never works out. And of fucking course, would you have tolerated 16 you? If so, as a romantic partner? 99% of you would say no, because you were probably way more naive, irrational, immature and unstable back then.

You have to ask on Jow Forums. You know how it looks and how her parents are gonna feel and you know she's gonna change her mind in two months and she's probably even a mediocre lay. It's not like men-- not the children who encourage you but the men who do the opposite-- are holding out sweet 16s on you. We're avoiding them altogether because they still have a lot of growing up to do, and we neither want to shit on their experience because we're adults and will see it differently, nor do we want to get caught up in teenage antics anymore.

Granted, 21 IS the new 16 as far as mental capacities go so you know, you ask Jow Forums but I think if you're the sort who dates teens, you're not here for helps-- you're here for validation, which is verified by the anti-woman hugbox quickly forming in here.

Also you guys are pussies if you need to back pat each other over your taste in girls. How insecure are you?

7 years old is close to 8 years, which is close to 9, which is close to 10, which is almost 13, 13 starts with teen so its practically 18.

see i can do mental gymnastics too!

16 year old is basically an 18 year old. They're having sex at 16 anyway, so who cares if it's with a slightly older guy?

Its even better if you fuck her, no condom.

Men have desired young post pubescent women for as long as humans have been around. This is not abnormal behaviour, this is biology. A healthy, young, fit and fertile girl makes for prime mating material. The ONLY reason it is looked down on in soe areas, are societal and cultural influences. The propagators of the notion fucking younger women is bad, are older women themselves. You can this correlation when you look at the rise of womens rights, and cultural distaste for men dating girls younger than them.

All im saying is, if older women were not in the picture, then most men would not see any problem with a 23 yesr old man ina relationship with a post pubescent 16 ear old girl. Just look back at history.

There was this grill who worked at the grocery store near me, cute as fuck, flirty, i thought she was at least 18 (i was 21 at the time) so i played back into it. Bit of social media stalking i found she was 15, about to turn 16. Noped the fuck out of there, i felt dirty for a while afterwards. But i guess it's a good sign for me that my brain noped entirely once i knew how young she was. Legal at 16 or not, i find it creepy. They're still in school bruh.

my friend met her bf on a dating site when she was just barely 16 and he was 22. she's now 20 and he just turned 27. Idk, I don't think it's a huge deal unless you're like mentally not on the same level.. I had a fling when I was 16 until 18 with someone who was 23 and didn't think it was weird, we got along completely normal and it was like our age difference was nonexistent but not everyone will be like that.

Are you a grill or guy? Being a 16 year old guy with a 23 year old grill sounds almost impossible to achieve.

What dating site?

I'm a girl. My friend (when I was 16, she had just barely turned 16) told my about okcupid and she always convinced me having a bf in their early 20s was best because they could drive, had a job, whatever. She's a feminist slut now but anyway, I listed my age as 18 (never sent nudes, or was sexual) and then if I felt i was getting close to someone (same for her) we would mention we were 16. Her bf is a druggie and really brainless though and she liked that.

Okcupid

16 isn't post pubescent you fuck

>Just look back at history.

Attached: .png (198x380, 84K)

I thought it may have been you we're a chick. I personally like dating younger girls too, but my range is usually 1-3 years (23 atm), but i feel if someone under like, 19, approached me with that intent, i'd immediately think it was for what i can give them rather than for loving reasons, but i guess some guys don't care, young pussy is young pussy, i guess.

Yeah, I totally understand feeling that way and I think that's true for most girls. I like dating people with a bit of a gap, idk, i think it's kind of hot. I never had luck with guys though (i'm incredibly shy and a bit awkward) and only had a few flings, and now am with my bf (who is 25, I just turned 21)... I met him when I was 18. From experience I think anything under 18 or 19 is just looking for what the guy can give rather than being invested in an actual relationship.

Post pubescent is not the completion of puberty, but rather well developed and capable of having children.

Your post is meaningless, have a seat mr.hansen

If the age is off the clock, then she's good enough for cock.

If she's old enough to count, then she's old enough to mount.

If she's old enough to read, then she's old enough to breed.

yup i agree. i only fuck preteen loli girls because they're "basically 18"

yeah, 16 year old girls are called "pubescent" dumbass

Ok fine, ill concede that. But you get my point

Been with my gf for years. Met her when she was 14 while I was 27 lol.

You're a degenerate. How her family haven't beaten you to a pulp is beyond me.

how did her parents even allow that?

they hated me, reported me, was 2 years on offenders list as a caution as I mostly lied, we broke up for almost a year but now I'm 30 and she's 18 and we're together again. What else am I gonna do? Date women my own age? lmao. I'd rather deal with my gfs cute and immature behaviour at times, than the countless problems girls over 25 have.

I'll agree with you that chicks in their 20's are a fucking nightmare. Finding one that's mentally stable is near impossible.

that's kind of cute in a weird way

The way things were meant to be

They are. And its not a few, or some, it's almost all of them.

Well thanks lol. It's been hard a times but worth it in the end. Her parents hate finally stopped when they realized I was the one who got the police involved years back, because she was being bullied in school. She ended up changing schools as was much happier. This was about the time we broke up though, I put myself at risk basically to protect her and suddenly police had there eyes set on me. They of course fill her head with shit, like I'm abusing her, gf believed it too, hated me for a long time, but just because she was hurt by everything and losing me etc. But yeah I don't care what others think, I know how it looks to some from an outside view, I'd have the same view, but we're definitely an exception.

What happens when you want children? (if you do that is) or when she does? I mean, by the time she's around the age she'd be wanting them you'll be around 40 or so.

oh wow.... well it's good things are working out now! I'm 21 my bf is 25, so just a mini gap for us

She wants them around 21ish so I'll be 32ish. Not a big deal really. Should also note I still look 20 lol.

Yeah me too, its amazing how she went from loving me loads to suddenly 'oh your only doing these things to get sex/ groom me etc' although all we ever did basically was hold hands and kiss, never pressured her for anything etc. Also we couldn't do much at the time so, I always did other things to show I cared like left her chocolates outside her house and msg her "I swear I just seen something outside your door" lol. But even nice gestures like that got twisted back then, it was horrible. Maybe something in her brain just switched after a while and realised how good I was to her. Her older sister tried telling her this back then but it would annoy her.

But yeah, all good now.

You're literally lying to yourself if you think you didn't do those things to groom her.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess.

Not really, I still do stuff like that now coz its cute so, whatever.

Hello you delusional moron SHE IS BARELY 18 while you're in your 4th decade of life.

God this 3rd world / favela monkey tier mentality is killing me, but in the end you're just some random Internet dude so yeah whatever I guess.

You realize I wouldn't of done anything any different right? Whether I was younger or she was older. If I was some weirdo don't you think I'd go off to some other underage girl with less drama, and certainty not get the police involved? And people mature at different rates, being 20 or 30 doesn't 'suddenly' make you smart with life experience. So yeah, whatever.

Look around at the social norms of your community. In general, right now in America, a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is viewed as taboo, and a lot of people view it criminally, even though 16 is the age of consent in most states, at least for heterosexual couples. That said there are also different subsets of communities that this is a perfectly acceptable and relatively commonplace to not be given a second thought.
My advice is that if you want to date a 16 year old at the age of 21 then try to embed yourself in a community that is either much poorer, much dumber, uses English as a second language or a combination of these to find a good place to practice your debauchery you sick creep. Hope this helps OP.

this

No, you'd deserve to be on the receiving end of her dad's shotgun. That said, she is still a whore at the end of the day for going along with a manwhore.
>They're having sex at 16 anyway
They shouldn't be, and having some cradle robber come in and prey on their naivete only exacerbates the problem.

god you sound like a complete psychopath

Stop spamming this faggot

It's from a movie. I think the original was half your age plus 6.

It's called Math, a very smart man came up with it.