I want to fucking end my life already, im 5'3 and hate living...

I want to fucking end my life already, im 5'3 and hate living. im constantly being rejected and everywhere I go people are telling me it isnt because im short. what is there to feel good about? im either being made fun of for being short or being rejected by women for being short. when I tell people this they tell me im crazy and wrong. havent had sex in years, I havent had a friend that didnt use me for money.

what more can I even do? the only time I could possibly get a girlfriend was in highschool because I was in shape, but now even that only gives me like 2% higher chances. even now when I need help im just going to get called a manlet. every waking day just feels like a joke, like im destined to be gods mistake on this earth, a genetic failure, and im being punished for living

Attached: 1523541041637.jpg (583x439, 35K)

shamless self bump

Attached: turtle.gif (268x312, 1.13M)

5'3.
your poor little thing.
That's not even acceptable if you're asian.

You better have some damn awesome personality or damn rich to compensate for that.

Stop lying. Your height has nothing to do with it, it's your shitty attitude.

You should perform a mass shooting.

>shitty attitude
not really.
I'm short at 5'9 but i have no respect to anybody who's shorter than me, doesn't matter their attitude

And you're also a loser virgin NEET. I wonder why.

I'm 6'6 and think any man shorter than me is a pathetic bitch. I also love to fight and never lost a single one. I have knockout hands baby, and a huge dick too.

probably trolling, not much more you can do to someone who already hates themselves. low hanging fruit (no pun intended)

I wish this were true, im just physically unappealing to people. im not fat or built, im just short. the people I work with seem to like me and think im an okay guy, but nobody really wants to know me, no girl would give me the time of day, I just want to feel like a human.

I dont hate this world enough to take lives away from other peoples families just because im not getting laid. the thought of killing another human because of my failures romantically just seems like a cuck move

>what more can I even do?
Move to Asia.

>im just physically unappealing to people. im not fat or built, im just short. the people I work with seem to like me and think im an okay guy, but nobody really wants to know me, no girl would give me the time of day, I just want to feel like a human.

Then workout you fucking sperg. If you're short you have to make up for it, stop the retarded self pittying party and do something with your life. Get off Jow Forums and do something productive.

>probably trolling
>opinions i don't like is trolling
This is not a place for underage.
And this is certainly not a hug box for manlets.

Is there any particular place or matchmaking site for shorter people, then? I can't say I relate to the height issue, but there must be some niche forum or something for short people looking for other short people to try dating.
As for people you see every day, if it's really as bleak as you make it sound, you might just have to harden your heart. I know it's tough, but you really just have to tell yourself, "If these people don't care for me, then I just can't be bothered to care for them." Put more thought into yourself, your own happiness (long-term or short-term), and find something you genuinely enjoy in your downtime. Every moment spent crying or moping is a moment you'll never get back. You need to FIND happiness in your life. As roughly as he put it, I agree with . Work out and/or find a hobby. A good hobby really does help take your mind off your troubles, even if it's only for a little bit. Hang in there.

I dont wanna be this overcompensating man who gets made fun of for being built. I used to really like working out and when I wasnt getting any girls from it I didnt see the point in doing it anymore (granted, I wasnt that big). it feels like a no win scenario, if I get built people will say I have a short man complex, if I dont then ill just be out of shape and depressed

Dear Lord, your posts are overflowing with desperation. Your attitude is completely shitty. How you cannot see this is beyond me. Just this post alone almost gave me cancer, I can't imagine anyone could tolerate your presence more than a minute.

Fix your shitty attitude.

Says the 6'3" kissless virgin.

this.
You have such shitty attitude that even if you are taller by another feet won't change anything at all.

I thought it was clear that im very desperate to feel happy again. im desperate because of people that are ITT mocking me are all over the world talking down to me (literally and figuratively). but I really do beg to differ, if I was a foot taller I wouldnt have any problems.

lets say youre right? how would being happy that nobody is going to love me ever in this lifetime make a difference?

Attached: 1520779322438.png (447x329, 125K)

If you were a foot taller you would still have the same problems. You would just have a different excuse.

why is being short not a good explanation for not being able to find a girlfriend? women generally dont like short men

Because every other short guy has a girlfriend or wife. You are the exception. Stop lying to yourself.

you want to stop been taken advantadge of?

stop being a fucken wet blanket then. grow a fucking nutsack kid.

>>cant get a GF cos im short
fucking bullshit. i had a buddy he was your height didnt stop him getting a wife, ex partner and multiple kiids. do you know how? he wasnt a sadsack who felt the world owed him a living. and didnt take any bullshit from anyone.

stop being a miserable little shit blaming everybody else for YOUR failings. MOVE ON.

the only one stopping you from being the person you should be is in the mirror staring back at you.

Attached: 1456070_858328894192516_5778967026259896489_n.jpg (398x395, 40K)

so that minuscule percentage of men immediately invalidates all of my past experiences?

You are that minuscule percentage. And look around you and see all the tall virgin men.

Asian chicks easily if you're a white guy.

I got nothing to say but same user :(

Damn nobody has any fucking empathy at all in this thread, not surprised tho
is it really that unbelievable that being short could kill your confidence and make someone feel hopeless especially when it’s socially acceptable to talk shit about short guys and nobody bats an eye lol
OP i think u need a therapist or something, the whole shitty attitude thing might be true but its not something you can just get rid of, you have to work on it and its hard with no support
Good luck with everything!!

Hard to have empathy for OP when he acts like an insufferable cunt.

How tall are you and are you a woman or a man?

How is that in any way relevant?

Actual answer to your problems:

Get rich. Then you can have respect and girls.

Are you mentally retarded?

Ha I laugh at you, since I have two rather short friends (5'3 5'2) that are weirdly popular with women however one of them keeps attracting crazies and Nazis and the other has no interest in them even though they have an interest in him

normal height people wont understand what it feels like for others to treat you like youre nothing. theyll treat you like nothing simply because your legs arent long enough. I have thought about therapy but I dont know what that would do for me, I feel like the therapist would call me crazy too.
OP here

describe those friends for me? what do they look like

Attached: b9ZQtEtr.jpg (1252x1252, 182K)

Not that I know of. Now why did you think that was in any way relevant? Because it's not.

If everyone is telling you you have mental issues it might be for a reason.

Being a manlet is a fucking meme. If you are short, own up to that shit.

If she makes fun of your height, agree and amplify and tell her, "haha yeah im pretty short, but i compensate in other places" and give her a eyebrow raise.

That gets the bitches interested because they notice that it doesnt phase you AND you know how to have fun.

These threads are so fucking worn out

Its normal to be insecure about it, a therapist wont call you crazy they’re job is to help crazy people

Lol

>getting a therapist because short
lmao.

Dude, there are literal midgets and dwarves in this world that get on with living their lives.

>describe those friends
Ones a short Philippino that looks asian, he's not particularly handsome in my opinion (also is the one that attracts crazies and Nazis)
The other is well also short looks very Irish American has sideburns and wouldn't look out of place in the south, he's objectively above average in facial features but is a massive autist with no interest in women

Look for girls with a fetish for short guys. It exists

just because YOU dont understand my problems doesnt mean they arent understandable

how tall are you? this shit wont work, ever. attraction is a one way street, if she isnt attracted to you there isnt anything you can do about it

they date other people with dwarfism, and I doubt people with dwarfism are attracted to me

it doesnt

Get surgery to become 5'8.

5'4'' reporting in

everything you say is true fellow manlet.
there is a lot of 6'3'' virgins or retards in this thread that have no idea what they are talking about.
noone will respect you, and no woman will ever love you.
have you noticed how people talk down to you? maybe its hard for you to get a job? no girlfriend? people just generally don't like you and you don't know why? it isn't because of your shitty attitude. it's because you're short.

There is nothing you could do. There is nothing I could do.
Noone believes us when we say these things.
We will be dead soon, don't worry.
My heart is dead anons.

Also do you notice how in literally every other thread anons have empathy for every other type of problem but this one? it's because no one likes fucking short men. Every other problem is ok in societies eyes, but not being short. you have all proven my point.

superfiCIAl people are very useful

goood thing the people preaching diversity are the people bullying people for small hands / height and the nazis are complaining about being discriminated against

Life is rejecting you by your own mindset not your height my dude. Love and empathy to you.

I'd consider myself to be partly lucky, but as a 5'6" guy, I'm fucken skinny. I'd say people would prefer a muscular short guy than a fucken skinny average height dude.
>Mfw I'm only 108lb

everybody has insecurities. everybody, even celebrities and that one person that just flashed through your head. you're a fucking asshole, probably another butthurt incel that wants to spread the misery.

i know a borderline midget (literally an inch or two over the cut off) with facial scars from corrected deformities who's a massive slut because he's funny and lively to be around. ignore the sabotaging fuckstains in this thread, they want you to kill yourself so they can point to your corpse and cry about how those evil women killed you.

Whining will never be the answer and it will never help.
That's all I can really say.