How to get a girlfriend thread 1000000

Hi, so there is this girl that friendzoned me, after i showed her clear interest. at first i wasnt actually looking for a relationship with her, she just really seemed to be into me, looks like i have misinterpreted her behaviour.
She called me attractive multiple times, and looked for physical contact pretty much all the time.
We have talked about this and she said," its not about you! i just dont want a boyfriend right now because im afraid to hurt someone again!"
I said that im pretty sure that there has to be more than that, but she said she didnt really know what to tell me and that if this happened at another time, or if she was someone else, it would have probably worked, implying that i haven't done anything wrong. (bullshit)
earlier, before she friendzoned me, there was this other guy she made out with, (only heard about this later) who was completely different from me, he was pretty much a cliche bad boy. She said it wasn't anything serious, but considered a relationship with him at some point atleast, but pretty much forgot about him because nothing happened. (her words, not mine)

I was told by many girls that iam more of a best friend type of guy. Even though I try ACTIVELY not to be a nice guy. I dont do girls many favours, but i just get along with them really well and i always get told what a cute, nice and funny guy iam. When i ask girls for advice they just say that i shouldnt stress it and not really think about it, but since i have been friendzoned multiple times now, there has to be something wrong.

Maybe its because i have trouble showing interest? i have no fucking idea, and women are starting to piss me off desu.
I really dont lack social confidence, iam would call myself an extrovert. I do lack some sexual(?) confidence, since i really dont go for a kiss or anything (because i never had one) so i dont really make any "moves" of that sort.
But this entire "moves" thing is pretty confusing to me and i dont understand it.

thanks in advance.

Attached: 1514838631057.png (790x628, 403K)

I want more of these threads so the faggots here who just want to virtue signal about abstract concepts have to deal with an issue that actually affects people and is solvable. Still I think its better to just give us the facts and not a rant, Jow Forums is a much better place to just vent.

Ive been single for quite a while so I dont have some magic key but just try to sort out yourself and the way you think about things and keep trying. What I will say is you dont want to go the friend route, when there's a girl you like you have to make it fairly clear right off the bat that youre interested in her so she can either see you as an option for dating or just end it and not keep you friendzoned.

>Still I think its better to just give us the facts

ok good point, here i go:
iam still interested in the girl i mentioned in my post, i have already told her that i dont want to be her boyfriend so she doesnt have to worry about anything, this was true for a time, but slowly iam realizing that this isnt true and im starting to want her fucking BAD. we are actually going to live together for a while (long story, but it was her idea). she said multiple times that she loves spending time with me and we really had some cool experiences together.
is the answer here to just wait and see what happens or to actually do something?
im very sure she doesnt know im into her.
should i just be patient and see what happens or actually something? if i should do something, what should i do? should i just give up and try to get someone else?

Chad here. Its not so much that you are a nice guy, but you lack confidence. You SAY that you try not to be nice, but your bad boy attitude could give nice guy vibes.

For example, does a girl ask you for a ride and you would say, "oh i cant, i have so and so to do later"? You messed up. Straight up tell her no with a smile. Dont explain yourself. Thats not gonna get you laid right away, but you will be known as an "asshole". Chads being "bad boys" or dicks are just guys that dont put up with peoples bullshit. Thats why girls lean towards us more. They are dumb like that. We feel terrible for the nice guys. Cause some are really cool dudes, but they reject the thought of being an asshole because of their own pride.

Since she already friendzoned you, what you need to do is walk away and never speak to her again. Have respect for yourself man. If something like that ever happens again, you tell the girl, "i have enough friends. Seeya" and never speak to her again.

Stand your ground. Dont let up. Talk to other girls.

look "chad", i wasnt born to just get pussy. im looking for a deep connection to another human being, i just want to see what relationships have to offer. and what being loved for who iam feels like. not looking for shallow shit

stop talkin so much nigga how bout that if u cant sell novels wit your words dont read her one wen she asks u wat time u dum shit

what

u herd me bitch

i dont speAK NIGGER

You’re a fucking fagggot. Deep connections are only possible between men. Women can’t think or feel on that level. Women are for having mindless silly fun sometimes, not exploring the depths of natural philosophy.

Attached: A49D2490-FD3F-409C-87C7-9D46665833A6.jpg (2000x904, 678K)

how to turn myself gay?

fuck you just call me i will find u an make u my bitch dont gotta worry bout no girls when u got my dick in yo ass rude boy

>"chad"

Attached: TJ_Henry_Yoshi.png (354x357, 4K)

My advice in general is to strike early and often with girls, find out who if its going to work fast or move on to others.

Well its okay to still be kind to her when its convenient but do not be close friends in any way,

Chad gave you advice on your own thread, try to listen and take advice. Getting relationships is pretty similar to getting pussy, it requires respecr from the woman and you cant get it if you act like a total cuck.

Essentially. You shouldnt view women as fuck toys but you have to enjoy them more like you would a pet, theyre different from you and provide you a unique service and companionship but cannot fill the role of a real friend who thinks like you.

just fuck her already. i dont know what to tell you. you and her are literally cucking each other out

>hey remember when i say i dont like you? just kidding i want to fuck the shit out of you. wanna get dinner some time?

sounds like a terrible idea to me.
thats probably why it could work, i think ill try this

sounds like good advice, thank you.

I think dinner is kind of dumb, you already talk to her. Just get a bottle of wine and make it clear youre gonna fuck.

>Getting relationships is pretty similar to getting pussy
this is really sad to me. i just want a girl who loves me for who iam. but slowly iam realizing that this might just not be possible.

i dont think you could have any deep conversation like that.

dont listen to he's projecting
like seriously how deep are you going to get with your bros? are you going to anal the shit out of them?

Okay man heres the thing, men arent really worth much by virtue of existing whereas women are. Its our job to make the decision to act in a way that attracts them, after that theyll grow fond of whatever personality you have. Women will rarely stumble upon a beta and think "wow hes perfect", there has to be some situational reason for them to think youre cool and can provide them what they need.

ofcourse iam not gonna go exactly with what he said. bottle of wine sounds kind of gay. ive slept over at her place multiple times now, (i know im a fucking loser, not a virgin without reason)
so im just gonna say that iam interested now and meet up with her.