I just want to fuck this guy why is it so hard

>be me, 19 year old virgin female
>really into my best friend who has a gf that im friends with
>me and him joke about us having sex a lot
>A LOT
>too much for it to be a joke at this point desu
>every time Im with him he avoids talking about his gf at all cost

I don't know if I'm going crazy or if he's actually into me? Last week we were getting drunk with a friend, he got too drunk and went to sleep pretty early so it was only me and him left, we were both pretty drunk though. He kept asking me stuff like "are you on the pill?" and "what do you even know about pleasing a guy?" At one point he ""jokingly"" grabbed my hand and guided it down his pants but I pulled back last minute because I just felt too guilty.

It's been really awkward between us since Monday, but I honestly don't know if it's also awkward for him since he doesn't show any fucking feelings. Over text it's super fine but irl we just avoid talking to each other. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I really really like him but his girlfriend is sooo sweet and nice and doesn't deserve this at all. I feel so guilty but I also just really want to fuck him.
Should I talk to him? Should I feel bad about having feelings for him? pls help

Attached: 1521317695082.jpg (600x749, 80K)

Don't go after taken guys, thot

don’t listen to this incel

Ride his dick like you’re gonna die tomorrow. If he wants to fuck you so bad he should just be dating you anyway. His sweet gf can find another guy easily

is this even real? he was obviously trying to cheat on his girlfriend. he straight up tried to fuck you. tell your friend so that they break up. if they don't break up, cut contact with all of them because you don't need idiots like that in your life going into your 20s. if you did date him he'd just cheat on you, anyway.

Just take his hand on your breast, there is scientifically no way for him to resist, I don't care how great the guy is.

Degeneracy aside, it's just unwise to go after taken people for a brazillion of reasons, and you must be beyond retarded if you don't understand that.

Apex predators take what they want.

Are you underage? Or are you that Polish guy?

Going after a guy that would be willing to cheat on his partner is not a wise idea, especially if there's friends involved

I'm Danish.

I'm not saying it's a nice thing to do, but people want what they want. I've fucked two girls with boyfriends. I don't care, I enjoyed it, she enjoyed it.

>I don't care
That's because you lack basic sense of morality.
But that's beyond the point, the issue is that OP seems to have feelings for this guy, losing her v-card to him will only increase these feelings, I imagine. And it's anything but wise to fall in love with a guy who cheated on his gf with you, and a guy who seems to want only a fuck.

Danskjävel

>he thinks he's an apex predator

Attached: 34534534534.jpg (736x715, 99K)

Well, honestly, if we were dating I really wouldn't mind having an open relationship with him at all? So I wouldn't really care if he'd cheat on me, but I know his girlfriend would be REALLY upset about that...
But then again, since he never really talks about his relationship, I don't know how everything's going between them? Last time I hung out with them they were just fighting the whole time so :")

Anyway, I obviously won't have sex with him as long as he's in a relationship I'm way too pussy to do that
but thanks everyone for confirming he's into me since I really couldn't tell because of all the mixed signals he's been giving me lmao

I’ve done it. His girlfriend threatened to kill me lmao. It’s really exciting, the power rush and validation is incredible. If you use snapchat, remember to turn off the location tracker....

If he does have feelings for you tell him to either break up and fuck you or just stop leading you on

Truth

Sounds like he's got greener grass. Maybe plant seeds of doubt, make him think about breakup as a possibility.

Also casually mention open relationships and your stance thereupon, you might be surprised at how much that galvanized things.

I’m in a similar situation, OP. I sent him some sexy pictures and got his cock in return. I’m gonna try to get some alcohol in him and be extra playful on friday. The thing is, I don’t know how to pull it off without his shit gf getting suspicious. I haven’t even decided whether or not I should hide it, I kinda want him to be my bf tbwqhwy. He can’t spend the night or evening with me, so I might actually go with the latter option, however, it makes me nervous and I get butterflies just thinking about it.

I think he is definitely into you, he is just being careful for everyone’s sake. You have to take some initiative, take his hand and jump.

>thinking anyone open to cheating is partner material

lmao, have fun when you get a taste of your own medicine

>19yr old female
>virgin

WAHAH GAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

I have a great ass (he compliments it all the time!) and legs and I give amazing head, so I’m not worried. She apparently doesn’t shave either, so he’ll be upgrading in many ways.

You besties with this other girl? No? Fuck his brains out and take him as yours. He's ready to go anyway for you and probably just needs a reason to split. For all you know you two are perfect for each other and spend years not committing.

Attached: 1523986738008.jpg (466x601, 48K)

Lol men are all different. I for one enjoy a full push and hairy armpits. That being said, you’re a fool if you think he won’t stray. Looks degrade, and the seeds of doubt are inherently attached to your potential relationship if he cheats with you. Have fun though!

So... how was it?

If you're gonna fuck do it. but know that if he can cheat on his current gf he can cheat on you too so dont go any further than fucking, horny femanon

Damn, this board really is filled with roasties and degenerates. Thankfully most of you are mentally ill and will commit suicide soon enough,