So which is better, Tinder or Bumble?

So which is better, Tinder or Bumble?

And are they for actual dating? Or one night stands? Hook ups? No strings attached? I am so lost about this shit.

Attached: tinder-and-bumble.png (1492x1492, 63K)

I wouldn't recommend either. Meet someone naturally through the pursuit of the things you enjoy

Easier said than done.
I met my gf of 3 years in Tinder. gl

I hear that tinder is for hookups all the time, but a ton of my friends found LTR on tinder.

More chicks on tinder I believe.

Both... Gotta take every chance

Is Tinder basically useless for a guy unless you pay? I used to be able to get matches without paying several years ago. Now I can't get shit.

Fucking fantastic advice faggot. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, tv shows, and movies, and occasionally I like to go out and shoot clays.

Where the fuck do you think I'm going to meet a woman with those kinds of hobbies?

I'm not OP fyi.

>but a ton of my friends found LTR on tinder.

So they are dating former sluts?

Comic con

Am I using Tinder wrong or are girls just always flaky as fuck?

>Try talking to them normally and they stop replying after a few texts
>Try to banter with them and they rarely play along
>Even had girls text me first asking to meet up or compliment my looks then ghost right after I say they're cute back or ask for a number

I get a decent amount of matches but the overwhelming majority seem to have attention spans worse than a goldfish.

They are flaky as fuck because they are messaging with 50 other dudes at the same time. They go for the hottest guy and fuck them

My sister had over 99+ likes before she was done with her bio.....

Maybe that is why they're not messaging back, how do you manage all those.

I guess location is also very important, like New York vs some small town.

Okey correct that, it was 25+ first and then 99+ the day after.

Girls are usually afraid to be direct about rejection because bitter faggots like
can't take no for an answer and will flood their inboxes with death threats and autistic screeching.
Jow Forumsniceguys

How many do you think she slept with?

>implying girls don’t fuck the hottest guys out of all of their matches first

She went out with one guy and he was this athletic guy with a pretty face but actually as tall as her (5'7). They're still dating.

Oh, so she didn’t tell you about the dudes she fucked then..

It's her life, man. She can do what she want and take the good/bad consequences that follows.

Not all girls on tinder are sluts, it's really not just a hookup app anymore.

Tinder is a slut cesspool. The girls who’s profiles say “not here for hookups” are liars. I know this from first hand experience

Tinder confuses me, IRL i have never had an issue with getting girls attention, hookups, partners etc.

But when i was single for a period before i met current gf, i used tinder, and i rarely EVER got matches. It's always confused the fuck out of me. How can it be so ez irl but impossible online for me? It's the same with some online dating sites too, there must be a technique or something to picking up online that i don't know about..

Because they can literally choose between 8/10+ males in infinite numbers. That is not the case irl.

Also, a lot of them swipe for validation, not actually go on a date.

That makes sense desu, tho i noticed most of the people on "Dating websites" are mostly single mothers under the age of 30 or uggos/fatties lmao.
Hookup sites/Apps like tinder etc are a bit different, but the serious dating sites seem to majority of what i mentioned earlier who have way too high of standards.

Come on bro. Let's be real here. Chicks with those interests aren't going to be going out all that often. I do have niche interests but my social skills are just fine and I'm pretty level headed. I just find that people tend to be boring and have nothing to talk about besides the latest big topic.

I'm not going to be finding anyone in face to face life except by pure dumb luck because anyone like me probably isn't going out to all the most popular settings.

I can understand a woman's a point of view as far as tinder goes. If you have hundreds of matches it's impossible to talk to everyone let alone find someone interesting. It can be a bit overwhelming.

I met my bf (2.5 years now) on OkCupid. That was the only one I found that had the most guys on it not looking just to hookup. I also made 2 extremely close friends (no longer talk to them though).

Those two poor fellas, man.

I've heard okCupid and Bumble are mostly full of uggo feminist types. I've never looked so i could be wrong, any truth to it?

You think she's gonna say yes?

From my experience, OKcupid sucks dick but your location might afford you better opportunities than mine. Plenty of Fish is worse. Bumble sucks. Tinder is garbage. Eharmony was bullshit. They forced you to pay monthly and then give you shit matches and restrict how many you get.

Match was the only halfway decent one but even that is bullshit because they don't tell you which profiles are essentially filler since they haven't logged on in forever.

Online dating sucks dick in general and it's only ever worked for me when the woman comes to you which is pretty rare in my case and no I'm not ugly and my profile is at least decent by any view.

It tends to be heavily filled with liberals, many of which are leaning towards extremist if not outright so. But, an important piece of information that most faggots don't mention here, is that I'm from California so my results might be affected by the garbage state I'm in.

Well as a girl I wasn't looking at other girls on there, so I honestly don't know. I am not a feminist myself, basically the type you're describing though, so I'm sure there's similar types who are "normal".

Yeah I hated tinder, it was all just hookups. I moved (lived in Illinois, used OKC there, then moved to FL and changed OKC location) and it was pretty much the same for me, but I noticed here in FL was a bit less of just wanting to hookup. I tried POF and it was terrible as well, I just always recommend Okc because it was the only one I had success with, but it took like a year.

Why the fuck are there so many poor people in California? They're either really well off or outright poor. The hell is going on over there.

I'll add..
I messaged quite a lot of people on okc and what I noticed was that I was mostly drawn to people with like 1-3 pics up, their music interests, what they're doing with their life, and just basic facts. nothing deep or cheesy stupid jokes, i think that turns a lot of people away

I think you meant to say left-wing extremists

Stupid as fuck.

While it's probably better not to rely on online dating, why the fuck not have a profile on all the apps? It's always good to keep yourself advertised, online and off. You can quadruple your chances of getting pussy with online dating though.

Met my gf on tinder. Previous girl I met the 'normal' way of chatting up irl shared plenty of things I enjoy, but she was boring as shit.

To answer your question, tinder is better. Nobody uses bumble.

Hahahahaha
None, try going out.

You fool, no one will want to date you with those hobbies. Stop being a useless weeb.

this doesn't happen anymore

both are for normies who should kill themselves

find non normie gf and play games or go outside/go to school

unless you are a normie then you'll be fine on tinder

the best one is obviously omegle

Online dating sites are 90% looks.

People hate this advice but the best online dating is through youtube, streaming sites, discord and any site you can post videos. Because this allows you to actually advertise yourself in a real way instead of answering generic questions on a dating site or a useless tinder bio

Post videos online of yourself. Its riskier but actually has a chance to work

If you are conventionally attractive then okcupid tinder etc might work for you. My ex met her current long term bf that she is crazy about over plentyoffish. She and the guy are both highly attractive. And theyre normies which probably helps too

Best advice in this thread is getting shit on

yes. the sheer amount of people who pay guarantee people who dont pay dont have a chance.

Attached: 1523763632931.png (225x225, 9K)

I can't find my job description on Bumble, so Tinder is the way to go.

Help me you guys.
Bio says:
>Yes, that is a wall of chewed gum.
>No, I didn't actually lick it.
>I'm down to try new and exciting things(?)
>Pop my Starbucks cherry.
>Play with my hair and I'll play with yours.
>My favorite band is (psychedelic band).
>My favorite ongoing comic/TV show is (enter popular thing here)
What should I alter/take out?

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-16-10-20-10.png (720x1193, 724K)

Stop looking like a fag is a good start.

Attached: 1524122038943.png (424x420, 381K)

Ivory tower shitlibs and Hollywood kikes on one side, then millions of their imported brown pets on the other, the ones they use as walking Democrat votes and slave labor for picking their organic veggies.

So, change how I dress?

Tinder is like a fucking bar, you dont know what ur gonna get and, some might mane exemptions for hot people, some just want to talk and see where things go
Hell even hookups can turn into LTRs

Try getting actual hobbies. I suggest chess.

California is run by some of the most incompetent politicians in the US. We make more than most nations and are further in debt than most 3rd world countries.

Pretty much all the major money comes from California bribing companies like Boeing, Hollywood, and Silicon Valley to stay in the state. If any of those people left, this state would take a nose dive into oblivion like Detroit.

It would honestly take forever to explain just how incompetent the people running this state are and the citizens tend to be just as dumb as a general stereotype.

One example I'll give, that's doesn't have to do with financial, is a recent law that our retard state passed that brings intentionally infecting people with HIV from a felony to a misdemeanor because, and this is almost word for word, "He doesn't want those people to feel bad about themselves and since other diseases don't get treated as harshly, we shouldn't treat these people worse." This asshole is knowingly endangering the lives of every citizen in the state and people clapped for him.

I run a 10 million dollar business faggot. Just because I have niche interests doesn't make me a useless faggot like you.

I actually support that law. The more degenerates get STD's, the better. Only thing left is to stop treating them and it would be perfect.

That's because you're too fucking dumb to think. This has the same effect on someone who takes a needle and starts jamming it into others while they sleep infecting them with the disease as it does faggots going bareback on each other. It also doesn't stop someone who cheated on their SO coming home with a new disease and spreading it to their "non-degenerate" partner.

I can see why most people don't like you when you don't even bother to think before spouting your dumb bullshit.

Go join a low tier co-ed sports team

online dating is cancer

>Only thing left is to stop treating them and it would be perfect.

Wow, there are those superior morals again.

>This has the same effect on someone who takes a needle and starts jamming it into others while they sleep
That would be a glaring oversight on their part, and it wouldn't hold up in court unless they left the mother of all loopholes in the law. This kind of thing already happened at least once, iirc (HIV-positive blood injected into a prison guard, I believe), and it was treated as a felony assault.
>It also doesn't stop someone who cheated on their SO coming home with a new disease and spreading it to their "non-degenerate" partner.
True, but in this case I would focus more on the adultery aspect of it.
>I can see why most people don't like you
>read: I get assblasted by this guy's posts and I finally found an excuse to vent my frustration
I find it rather amusing that you accuse me of being "too dumb to think", when you're clearly letting your emotions cloud your judgement. It's ok, I forgive you.

Only matters if you're CHAD

There's the brainlet with no conception of morals again.
Tell me, my cognitively challenged friend, how mad do I make you? Care to post a description so I can save it as fapping material?

>talk with girl for days
>for once a conversation that doesn't feel forced
>she asks me on a date
>day before date cancels on me

Later tried to ask her how she was doing but got ghosted. Feels bad man..

lol

I don't care about you dude

you're insignificant.

And you're not very intelligent, but that's ok stupid people always think they're superior.

You're just a shitty person who constantly has to justify his extremist views on the internet because he has no real friends

You don't meet my moral standards either bud, but the difference is I don't think you should have to suffer for it.

>I don't care about you dude
>he says, after responding to yet another post by the person he doesn't care about in the third thread in 10 minutes
Keep telling yourself that. This is definitely getting saved, the asshurt is delicious.

I'm bored and on Jow Forums before work

You think i'm here because of you?

Wow, the ego on you. Have fun jerking off.

>"I-I didn't get this just for you, b-baka!"
How cute, I get my very own tsundere. Too bad it's retarded.

I fucked 2 bitches on bumble, 3 bitches on grinder (ladies), 5 bitches on tinder, and 8 bitches on tumbler

>3 bitches on grinder (ladies)

you mean, ladyboys?

lost the amount of girls ive slept with on tinder

met a few from bumble, not as good as tinder since women lack initiative

overall if you're trying to meet women - use both, in combination with cold approach.

Attached: kys viper.jpg (600x600, 67K)

If you aren't white they're all fucking useless.

Bumble is full of girls who have been tricked into thinking that men have the power in dating because they are conditioned to approach first; the reality is that approaching makes you vulernable and hands the power to the approached.
The quality of the openers is about the same as some of the ones girls get.

So is the whole "look at their profile and send them a message that pertains to what they say about themselves" thing actually good advice or is it just a meme?

i totally agree

You're the exception, not the rule.

That shit sucks man but keep looking forward. At the end of the day she was doing you a favor cutting you off that early instead of leading you on longer. Now you got more time to find someone who appreciates you.

Like the other person said comic con seems like a perfect place for a person that likes to larp

If you're black or sandpeople, you should consider yourself handsome if you pull average looking white chicks, because they do not fuck around outside their race usually, so it's probably because you have a good jawline or just good facial harmony. Like swedish women barely touch foreign looking men because of all the bad media rep, that on top of the racial preference.

Also, if you're asian and pull average looking white chicks, you must be Chang or Jin, because that is literally like being a billionaire for you guys to be able to pull that off.

>More chicks on tinder
What is the point of Bumble then? I thought it's whole schtick was being made for women.

i'm thinking of getting some sort of plastic surgery. i have a good jawline and some other features but i'm still a bit asymmetrical like most sandppl are, i'll probably get a rhinoplasty for a thinner slightly upturned nose

Women are the only ones allowed to start convos on bumble because that is gender equality according to it's female founder. That is literally the only difference.

I'm black, I've never gotten a white match, or at least I can't remember, most of my matches are asian. Shit never goes anywhere though. Flake city or they don't even respond.

Coffee meets bagel fixes a big issue by only giving you a few matches a day so you take more time considering each one.

The thing that I've learned is that you need to work on yourself. Be someone worth dating. It means taking care of yourself, losing weight, dressing well. It means having pictures that make you look good, that make you look like you're having fun, with friends if possible. Never settle for selfies. Have other people take your pictures. Makes you seem less pathetic. Keep pictures of yourself at home to a minimum.

I won't say that we're all going to make it. Some of us will end up alone or settle for mediocre relationships. But there will be those that do make it. And they'll tell you it was worth every bit of the effort. Good hunting, lads.

Can someone explain to me why men value white women so much?

>If you're black or sandpeople, you should consider yourself handsome if you pull average looking white chicks, because they do not fuck around outside their race usually
Yeesh. You could not be more wrong.

only reason i do it is because i know white guys are all fucking the cute brown girls so it's like hey if they're doing that then i should too

White women is a status symbol.

Society in general values white women. White women get away with fucking underaged students. Hefty latino women don't. Everyone shits their pants when a white girl goes missing but missing black girls don't even make the paper. For centuries, acquiring an attractive white woman was the pinnacle of success in this country and not much has changed. Attractive white women probably have the highest position of power in the social heirarchy of America. I don't know how shit is in Europe but here being pretty and white pretty much means you can do whatever you want. Hit people. Speed. Fuck kids. The world is your oyster.

Being an attractive white women here is like being a 9 year old forever, you just show up and everything is paid for, everyone is nice to you, and you can't do anything wrong and if you do, you suffer no consequences for it.

In all fairness, this only happen because men allow it to happen.

Very true. Women are horrible to one another. Its men who unfailingly coddle white women to the point they can do no wrong.

>status symbol
>Society in general values white women
But why?

They look like felids.

>all these anons making tinderellas gf's.

SAD!

Lmao you’re first intro is a background of a bunch of chewed gum? That’s disgusting

Trump literally paid to have a model wife that he can creampie every day, just to piss off Kim-jun-un-ill IX because he can't afford any.

Lol you guys are horrible people. As a generalization I agree.

Movies clubs/ movie festivals in theaters, geeks/vidya pubs, conventions ? Probably more chicks in movie festival, depending on your tastes in film. Art types or geek types of chicks.

Please don't insult cats like that. Cats are cute and worth cuddling with.

Y'all need to read Modern Romance. Yes it's by Aziz and no it's not just a book by funny man with jokes. Dude some legit research into online dating and shit which made it a lot more clear to me bout why it's dry as a desert.

But the tldr of the book was that don't make dating apps your main means of meeting people. Some people it works and others it simply doesn't or is just a game of numbers. You are better off out meeting people.