I want a gf

I have a pretty decent build, im tall and well built. My personality isnt awful but im always joking around. whats the key to getting girls?

Attached: DD7C9B5A-8860-4956-B0F9-37C4616422A2.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mentally stable

>step one
Never post pepe meme ever again
>step two
Pic related. Joking around is a good thing.
>step three
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

confidence
mods should really start deleting these threads btw

>tinder
he's asking for a gf not a one night stand lul

thanks anons

If you fuck good enough (foreplay, eat pussy), she will want to see you again. If you will prove reliable, you can easily upgrade from one night stand into friends with benefits into marriage.

Besides i know three couples who met on tinder and are now married with babies and stuff.

Well, that will happen once Jow Forums figures out how to help anons get a gf and then they should sticky that thread.

You're approaching it from the wrong angle. Women are looking for men who are above them in the social hierarchy. What this means is that if you get your shit together, women will follow.

Make getting your life in order your priority.

This Get your shit together and be natural and just go with it

Second part requires you to stop thinking like an autist

>Eating pussy on a one night stand
Costanza does not approve.

Women want an alpha male. Alpha man isn't the same being muscular with shades and a beard. Alpha means that you own the room without having to fake it.

who the fuck eats pussy when doing ons

>eating tinderslut pussy

I seriously hope you guys dont do this.

Tinder sluts/men are not marriage material.

No one in this thread has ever had a one night stand. Every single one of you are fat ugly retards who wouldn't know what talk to a girl given the chance. Tinder is fine and you could find a girlfriend using it. My advice to op is not look for girl advice from Jow Forums.

Op. Honestly. Just use tinder and go on dates. Girls are girls. Some of them are slutty but most of the ones I've met on it aren't.

Noone said not to use it for dates. They did say not to stick your mouth in some tindersluts vag on a ONS

keep joking around

You don't need to do anything or have anything, most common one is confidence. But lot of people think "Oh, so I have to be more outgoing and talk to everyone and be super cool and shit".

No you don't. you can still be a loser. you just need to at least have the confidence to tell a girl you like her, thats it. its hard, you'll get anxitey, your mouth will go dry as fuck, but thats all it takes to get a gf (after a few rejections maybe).

Don’t have high expectations

be an asshole

It's probably because you're tall bro. Women don't want to look like a toddler next to a pedophile when they hold hands with you, try going for girls around your height.

Have interests. Girls don't have to have the same interests as you, though it helps, but having a hobby or two is needed. Even something dumb as anime can prove useful to engage in a conversation with a girl. I know it's helped me talk to guys.

Be smooth. It's hard to be not be awkward but practice makes perfect. Just get out there and try. You'll eventually find a method or the confidence.

Ask people out. It can be hard to deal with rejection but things could be worse. You could be starving or be terminally ill. Don't make it creepy. Ask to go somewhere to eat and maybe go some quirky downtown store. Just somewhere public. Still too shy to ask? Take an extra friend or two if you don't want to be nervous or hope that it makes the girl more willing to go out. It especially helps if the friend accompany you and your date is also female.

Good luck!

>I have
>I'm
>well blaahhh
>there fore I'm entitled for a gf
work for it bitch