What is the source of this meme (pic related)...

What is the source of this meme (pic related)? I swear it looks just like my wife when she was younger and I showed it to her and she agreed she said it was creepy the closeness. Snapchat wasn't around when she was younger but it could always be shooped.

Attached: you-send-your-girl-the-snap-on-the-left-and-14717299.png (500x610, 129K)

Cucking is seriously one hell of a sport.

There's a joke here about cucking and time travel somewhere, but I'm not witty enough to see it.

How great doesn’t that fuck feel for him. Probably like taking cocain on top of the empire state building.

There's probably millions of women around who would look like a young version of your wife in a blurry photograph.

tfw had this shit irl
basically destroyed my naivete and adequacy at the same time
then i ruined relationships with everyone because even the smallest of things triggered me and i would explode

Attached: 1509883652519.jpg (640x799, 73K)

youre right. im like 99% sure its not her, but resemblence is uncanny, it would nice to just know the 100% truth

My gf has cheated on me 4 times with different guys and I have a couple of videos of her fucking with another guy (those are before her knowing me though).
She used to suck dick but she's not willing to do it to me, so I go down on her, make her cum while she tells me stories of the guys she has been with and I cum while eating her out. Literally hundreds of stories she has.

Outside of that we're a normal couple. I love her and she loves me.

>Dr, Who are you cheating on me with?
What do you think?

this is just

bait

right guys?

Attached: j8gdxs5z.jpg (640x624, 27K)

It's not, bro. But when you think about all the murderers, paedophiles, junkies, (real) rapists, mass shooters, fat slobs, etc. in the world, two consenting adults doing kinky shit is not the end of the world is it?

You're getting a shit deal, don't sugarcoat it

That's the kick I get out of it. I encouraged to cheat on me in the first place. A "masochist" game if you will - but not really because I actually like myself.
Of course, if anyone told me something like this I would appear utterly disgusted IRL, because I don't want other people to be degenerates like I am.

You’re going to raise another mans kid, chuck.

Nah, she's on the pill. And, unlike me, my country is not cucked so there are no laws that prevent you from doing a paternity test and saying 'good luck and goodbye' :-)
So she's careful with that. We will have children though, but in a couple of years... that's the plan at least.

Time to end it all senpai

I had this (or at least something similar) happen to me AMA

it's easy to shop snapchat banners over pictures

how did it feel

oy vey, the cucks have arrived

idk man idk
i still wish i had the balls to destroy the guy's life, i cant forgive myself for being such a pushover
and worst thing is that this guy is so liked in his social circle

Attached: nokia_1280.jpg (1166x1166, 82K)