Is it abnormal to be disgusted by hookup culture? Everyone I know just casually sleeps around, but I can't into that...

Is it abnormal to be disgusted by hookup culture? Everyone I know just casually sleeps around, but I can't into that. Is it impractical to limit myself to searching for an equally traditional/conservative partner to have a relationship with, or should I just give up and go with the flow?

Attached: 2hu sushi.gif (800x587, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel the same way and I ended up an old spinster. No ragrets though. For some people causal sex is just not what they want or need, I think it's normal. I agree that sometimes it's harder to find people who aren't into random hook-ups. It's your own integrity vs the world, if you don't mind waiting and putting more effort into finding someone who shares your values, why abandon them?

I’m disgusted aswell but also disgusted with other things like 30s old people going out with a 18 year old but honestly there’s nothing I can do about it and in the end these kind of people aren’t the kind I want to date anyways so I try to mostly ignore it and date whoever that share my views

I think it’s disgusting too.

>Is it impractical to limit myself to searching for an equally traditional/conservative partner to have a relationship with

It’s not impractical. There are guys and girls out there who don’t get into this shit. But you have to look in the right places. NOT clubs, bars, Tinder, etc..

>should I just give up and go with the flow?

Absolutely not. Don’t conform to degeneracy and throw away your values.

ITT: people who can't get laid so they rationalize it away with feigned morality

Im the poster above you, and I have a gf

It is abnormal, but it doesn't mean you're wrong. It means we live in a decaying society that propagates filth and degeneracy.

I hate it but that's because i'm an average guy and womens standards are insane.

I don't pretend to have better morals like suggets though

listen up nigger.
if a girl wants to hook up, of course her standards for attractiveness are going to be higher. she's putting herself at risk and she doesn't have to talk to you for more than fifteen minutes so your personality doesn't matter nearly as much. if you want to fuck around, start working out and get a haircut. if you do that and still can't get poos, you probably come off as the kind of person that would catch feelings and try to follow her home or some crazy shit. frankly, the ability to say "no" and have standards is a human right, and the fact that you're sitting here talking about basic rights like they're mere obstacles tells me everything i need to know about you. you are no different than a fat bitch that tries to guilt trip men and cry oppression because nobody wants to fuck her.

Hookup culture, online dating, etc is for Chad and all the women. Everyone say that it isn't, but the tinder economy experiment demonstrated that men who are not very good looking get 1/100 matches on average (seriously). So you're either Chad or your odds of reproducing will be drastically reduces. It's nature.

>"just get a haircut bro"

>ITT: people acting like we live in a dystopia where relationships no longer exist.

If you don't want to have casual sex then don't, get a gf/bf. It's not illegal.

>So you're either Chad or your odds of reproducing will be drastically reduces. It's nature.

No. Girls just want to fuck chads. They spend their teens and early twenties fucking chads as much as they want. Then when it’s time to settle down they go for nice girls.

Nice guys finish last

I didn't say they couldn't have standards just that they're are crazy these days. Read up on tinder experiment

And you're going to breakup with her at some point. Then you'll eventually end up with a different girl who you'll fuck. Rinse and repeat. All of a sudden you're the "degenerate" you hate so much. Fuck you.

If I break up with her, and if I decide to date again, i’m not just going to “fuck” some girl. I wouldn’t fuck her until we are in an actual relationship.

That’s not hook up culture, retard

Everyone’s not sleeping around, it’s just a more accepted. People have less sexual partners now on average than in the past (you can search it up).

So yeah, plenty of nice girls out there that haven’t been fingered and slammed by all sorts of dick in parks and bushes.

But user...she's the one! You're only going to have sex with pure innocent girls who will be your wife forever! Once you've given your virginity to someone you're bonded forever and can never part! How could you possibly consider yourself pure if your penis has been tainted by another woman's vagina?!!!

They don't need beta providers, they can make their own money these days.

LMS theory legit, however, the M has to be substantial to make a difference. She don't give a shit about $100k annually (after taxes).

You’re a moron. This has nothing to do with virginity, retard.

My gf had 3 boyfriends prior to me. She had sex with 2 of them. She was in long term relationships with both. That is not “hooking up”. That’s 2 people who have an romantic emotional connection sharing love and loyalty together.

Heres your complimentary

(You)

Try to be a bit more subtle next time user, its insulting.

What is the difference between LDR and being good friends? You know, except role playing that you're an adult.

Not really you just hate (man?)sluts and just want to have friends that you would be able to relate to while you try to settle down and make a family

An LDR? Being emotionally and romantically loyal no matter the distance.

>Is it abnormal to be disgusted by hookup culture?
No, why wouldn't you be disgusted by whores.
You have to make your own choice but I'm coming from my own perspective where morals are normal. All depends on you, your age, location, morals. If everyone you know is a slut you need to find new people to be around and possibly another place to live, you have to try while avoiding the sluts and ignoring the every girl is a slut guys because they are not trying to help, they are actively trying to keep you down.

I think the same way as you OP.
So if there are at least two people who think like this (+ every other poster) then just wait 'till you find the right one.
Have a good night.

>or should I just give up and go with the flow?
To even have to ask this shows how weak you are. No self respecting human being would EVER lower their standards to the standards of the mass appeal public. Grow a pair. You giving up isn't going to bring traditional morality and ethics back, is it! And it certainly isn't going to get you what you want out of a relationship

Oh I'm so sorry user. Guess you're just degenerate trash like the rest of us. Wow, three boyfriends? What a whore am I right guys?

Lost my virginity to a random hoe on tinder, and then fucked another. Both times I didnt feel anything, only thing that went through my mind was dont cum and when will this be over. Sex, in my eyes, depends 90% on emotions, and being in love with someone, making love, is what i seek, sex itself kinda sucks.

you're not going to find one of the .0000001% of women who think and feel like this might as well just go get some pussy

Short answer: no, it isn't.
Long answer: you're almost guaranteed to be a degenerate in denial, and your idea of a "conservative" partner is just some arbitrary number of dicks other than your you'll be able to put up with, rather than any commitment on your part to wait. Remember, if you demand sex from your gf (i.e. you don't wait), then you have precisely zero right to complain about how much sex she has had.

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Not disgusted, but I just cant seem to enjoy sex if I'm not at least a bit emotionally attached to the other person. That one time I tried hooking up with some rando I just felt nothing the entire time and wished it would end already.

>People have less sexual partners now on average than in the past
By about 0.5. So now instead of an average of 10 (common in many Western countries, some going up to 14), you have 9.5. Utterly meaningless, it should be 1.

it's actually normal and biologically natural to do the opposite of hookup culture

sex is for kids with your wife period, we mate once like geese or whatever

it means you have self respect and high standards which is good

it means you value emotional connection and actually have a sense of romance which is rare and good

go out with me

even if you're a guy go out with me

true romance is so dead now

See? Nothing to worry about.

No. I value intimacy, those who don’t are fucked up people morally. They are the type to jump into bed with other men after a breakup, they want to be called “good” after essentially trying a new flavour each month/week.

But good people exist, just getting harder to find them.

No, just don't become that guy
Literally Hitler, going on and on about pushing your 'wholesome ideals' on everyone else.

This is your life so live it how you want.

>I can't get laid so I lash out at everyone else pretending I do it out of choice

OH look its you pushing your flawed statistic to transform your opinion into some sort of fact.

You know I hate you, not because of the way you want to life your life, I respect your right to choose, but because the way you push your ideologies on everyone. You clearly do not respect anyone that deviates from your plan.

Society doesn't exist in a vacuum. This cancerous individualism is treating morality as some sort of resource to exploit rather than obey, and hence you get a Tragedy of the Commons in the race to the bottom of decency.
It's 100% arrogant, selfish bullshit, to pretend that one's choices should be made regardless of society and facts.
>t. degenerate who can only conceive of things in terms of sex
Even if this were true, it would have no bearing on the information presented. I know it's a lot to ask, expecting rational thought from any of you troglodytes, but do try.
>You clearly do not respect anyone that deviates from your plan.
>You know I hate you
Feeling's mutual, degenerate. You're also a coward, afraid to be judged.

Women don't give a shit about 100k after taxes annually. LMAO. What's the average income where you are from?

Don't feed him. He is an immoral and evil person. He's only a few more snaps away from becoming the next school shooter.

>if you do that and still can't get poos, you probably come off as the kind of person that would catch feelings and try to follow her home or some crazy shit.
Actually, it's all about the F A C E. Even if it's irrational, is it not somewhat understandable that the genetically less fortunate would end up bitter and cope by telling themselves that women just have high standards?

>he doesn’t understand the difference between what a relationship and a hook up is

I had this exact same experience the

>when will it be over

Very familiar. I fucked some gross girl out of desperation and I regret it. It actually made me despise sex for a long time. Then, I met a girl who I actually love and made love together. That was meaningful and special

Being a stuck-up petulant bitch isn't abnormal at all these days and neither is crying about your holier than thou attitude on a manga board, sadly. Hope you kill yourself :)

I'm the same way but you have to understand the majority of the world doesn't have that many values beagle people they are and hypocrites.

I'm a beagle person, and I am willing to bet you're a hypocrite as well.

It isn't, and most people I know don't really engage in hookups either.
It's unpractical depending to the degree of "traditional" you want. Waiting till marriage? Yeah. Having sex just in committed relationship? Not much.

I'm not sure if whoreishness and degeneracy is that widespread to be honest, I just think that due to Internet globalism it's showed down everyone's throats by Instagram/Twitter normies who try to pretend they aren't normies. I'm pretty sure there are shitload of people with morals and virtues who would feel disgusted with themselves if they whored around. I guess it's US college thing or something.

Isn’t it just common overall amongst young people? I know an Italian girl, and she told me that young people should explore sex with many different people to learn and gain good experiences.

Well I'm from Norway. No one picks a guy here because he is making $100k. You have to be a millionaire (NOK) if you want to impress them with money. They are picky as fuck but I think they're allowed to since 1. Very good looking on average 2. They are actually very kind and caring despite being somewhat reserved and shy.

I feel like status is more important than money here unless you're making millions each year.

Well, humans are inherently contradictional creatures and they will always rationalize things to their advantage.

With that being said, I'm sure that there are people who support those things yet don't indulge in them like myself. Like, who gives a shit what other people are doing, I'm not their boss.

I only dislike it when they refuse to accept the fact that their actions might have (social) consequences, as in man the fuck up and realize that you being "normal" now doesn't change the fact that you camwhored or were just a slut in general.

In Italy for people my age (24) the average amount of partners is 4. Slut shaming is still a thing. It's very very rare for people to sleep around and fucking on 3rd date isn't a thing.

I had 2 partners and I'm pretty average in my friends group.

I agree with this.

Really? That just seems so strange based off how my friend talks. I remember after she broke up with her boyfriend she told me “you know, there are benefits to being single.. now I can sleep with whoever I want”. She would go to concerts with her friends and meet guys often too. She always talked about “passion” and how Italians embrace sex as an art. How it’s a huge part of their lives and as she said “there is ALWAYS time for sex”

Being a whore is pursuing immediate happiness while forsaking your future. In any other aspect of life we agree it's disgusting. Hard drugs, rape, murder, stealing are all pursuits of immediate happiness with disregard for your own future and others. Yet there are people out there who say "Who cares, let me do what I want to enjoy today." That's how a rapist would justify his rape.

>Really? That just seems so strange based off how my friend talks.
Yeah. You start seeing people having casual sex a little now, but it's still not as common especially within people my age. My boyfriend is american and he told me how easily he slept around in college, while in my friends group no one had casual sex.
I have one friend who had more than 4 partners, but most girls I know only have sex with their boyfriends. And to be honest she mostly had sex with her boyfriends too, she just had a bunch of boyfriends because she's unstable.

>my boyfriend is american

Oh I remember you user. We talked in a thread over a year ago.

Well that’s good. maybe she was lying or something. But she really always talked about sex and is always spending her time with men

>Oh I remember you user. We talked in a thread over a year ago.
That's cute!

>maybe she was lying or something.
She's probably not, I'm sure that if given the chance most men would fuck any girl, so if she's willing to fuck around she's probably finding people to fuck her and that's not a problem.

But most girls aren't really willing to fuck around here, still. It's really uncommon that people fuck around that casually, it's very frowned upon. Even my "slutty" friend calls out people for sleeping around, even my few friends who have casual sex don't do ONS but have FWB for months/years.

>having sex is equal to drugs, rape, murder, stealing
Wew lad, careful with that edge.

>implying rape is as bad as murder
See I can do the same. Also rape is sex too.
It's cool though, at least we both agree that being a whore is disgusting.

Rape is sex against someone's consent, casual sex is generally between two consenting adults who aren't really hurting anyone with their choices.

I don't think that getting your dick sucked is the same as getting stabbed.

>No one picks a guy here because he is making $100k.
Well, you're right about that. I went to your country as an ondebted, broke af student and hooked up like crazy. Turns outmost women don're really give a shit unless they're the golddigging type looking for a free ride through life. Of which there aren't many. Also, I'm pudgy, ware glasses and at the lower end of average height(1.75m)

All you niggerfaggots a rejust rationalizing away your failures. All you make a recheap excuses to avoid the responsibility of taking your own life into your hands and make it the way YOU want it to be , whether that's hooking up or doing the whole marriage-house-kids-shtick. It's incredibly unattractive, and frankly disgusting.
Your smug snese of moral superiority won't keep you warm and night, and will be worth nothing when you're on your deathbed.

You shouldn't reply to me and do exactly what I warned people about. I just said that "Do whatever you want" can be used to justify any atrocity. Hey I want to steal/murder or casual sex "I'll take my own life into my own hands and make it the way I want it to be"

I was talking about husband and wife, and you probably hooked with 3/10 and below girls, which I realise probably is a 6/10 where you are from, given that your fairytale is true ofc.

Banter aside, I'm sure the women in your country looks fine.

There are varying degrees of punishment for all those selfish acts I listed, right? A drug users punishment isn't as strict as a thief. A rapist isn't punished as hard as a murderer. A whore gets punished too; whores gets made fun and have to lower than standards to be in a relationship. You're like those fat health at every size people who wants to take away the consequences of their bad decisions "Even though I'm fat, I want everyone in the world to change to accept me so I don't have to change"

With the difference that casual sex doesn't hurt anyone, while murdering or stealing does.
It's a stupid strawman.

I don't have a hand in this but STDs and regrets. Especially regret seems to fuck up girls.

Casual sex hurts any future partner you try to settle down with. I'd have no problem if whores didn't eventually realize that my side of the fence is better but they eventually do. If they just stayed whores till they day the died then I'd have less of a problem with them.

I'm not. I'm just saying that for an action to be punished it needs to be illegal, or immoral, or something.
Fucking around is not illegal, and most people don't consider it immoral anymore.
It's still considered immoral by some, and those people "punish" people who fuck around by not dating them or calling them sluts. But at the end they just appear like bigots, because society is mostly past it.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't sleep around at all.

>STDs
You can avoid them by practicing safe sex

>regrets
A lot of people don't regret it.

How does it hurt them? You can date a woman or a man who has slept around without having to deal with anything major, or you can avoid if you don't want to.

>You can avoid them by practicing safe sex

Protection doesn’t prevent HSV-1

Human Something Virus-1, thank you for making up a nonexistent pathogen.

Whores tend to be liars. Whores don't just come out on the first date and say "Hey I fucked a different guy every weekend for the past 4 years, my count is in the hundreds"
They also hurt themselves; like a drug abuser.
Not only that but it is immoral. Morality isn't defined by a small portion of humanity. Morality isn't defined by you. There's still a part of you that thinks being a whore is immoral. There are tribes in Africa that think cannibalism is fine. I'm sure we both agree cannibalism is immoral.
I won't force you to not be a whore, but you can't force me to accept someone for being a whore.

if tribes in Africa think that cannibalism is fine, then wouldn't any discerning individual question their own notions of sex work?

Idiot. It’s real.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus

fake news

>he can’t handle the truth

Good luck finding a nice girlfriend once you get mouth herpes for life

Attached: 703B3442-1EE9-4A4B-BD50-5C9E38362910.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Don't you see it hurts HIM. He's a special snowflake. People shouldn't have sex without his consent.

Oh noes. How will anyone ever live with cold sores? :^)
HSV-1 is not an STD. 60% of the US population have it, and most people don't get it from sexual partners. Most people get it as children, from their parents.

You probably meant HSV-2. Protection does prevent it to some degree. Not 100%, but neither does being in a monogamous relationship as your partner might cheat or might not be aware of having an STD.

"Whores" have no reason to disclose it to you, they don't owe you explanations about their past sexual history. They don't necessarily hurt themselves, maybe they had fun.

I personally think that sleeping around is not moral. I also think that pushing my own moral code on others is wrong, that having a holier than thou attitude and being judging is wrong.
I can't force you to accept someone for being a whore, but I think that spending your life hating on other people for their lifestyles when they're factually not hurting anyone and you could simply avoid them if you don't agree with their choices is a little retarded.

And nobody is forced to accept you. I find you breathing immoral and demand you stop it.

gross dude, that's only contracted by being a gross fuck. don't they have fucking vaccines for men and women so that you don't get that

didnt jesus literally hang out with whores?

There is medication to help flare ups. But it’s permanent and never goes away. You can get it from kissing

Why are guys criticized for not accepting whores tho?

fake. every male and female 26 or under has gotten a shot./vaccine from herpes

no shit and betas have to compete against the welfare state too. enjoy your society of single mothers bankrupting the welfare state because they have sex with men who only want a good time and no commitment.

they aren't, you live in a fantasy

You're thinking of HPV, not HSV.

>that's only contracted by being a gross fuck
Most people get it from kissing their relative as children.

not believable

They're not. People are only criticised for being rude or for imposing their world view on others.
I've never criticised a guy who said "They're free to do it, and I have nothing against them, but I don't want to engage with them". I criticise people who say "You're a fucking whore and you need to die because I said so".

that’s not for HSV-1. There is no vaccination for it.

There’s no vaccine for genital herpes. It’s the same thing except for it forms on the mouth. You get it from kissing

There are actually ton of stats on the subject.
About 1/3 of people who have cold sores got them as children, by getting kissed from a relative who has cold sores or sharing glasses/bottles/eating utensils with an infected person.

Also about 60% of the population in the US have cold sores. They're not an STD at all.

Hey, the Chads and women are enjoying life.

>Also about 60% of the population in the US have cold sores. They're not an STD at all

I’ve only met 1 person who has it

until they get STDs

why am i learning so much about herpes in this thread; it's gross. if you see a cold sore dont kiss it?

So what about NEET v 100k income all other things being equal?

Very few people get STDs. They're living the good life, man.

You didn't, trust me.

People who have HSV-1 don't get cold sores all the time. If you have them once in your life, you have the virus in you forever in you and the cold sores can come back at any time in life - maybe when you're sick, or stressed, or when it's very cold and you get cracked lips.
There are some people who are more susceptible to get more flare ups (due to genetic or environmental susceptibility) and people who only get one outbreak and never get another one again.
But really most people have cold sores at least once in their life and are infected with the virus.

It's good that you learn about it!

It’s because people forget this exists. Herpes awareness is important.

Of course don’t kiss it. But the problem is the blisters are not always visible. There are periods where it goes into remission so they look perfectly normal. The PROBLEM is that you can still get infected with the virus even when they are in remission. So, pretty much if you don’t want to get it, don’t kiss random people. Only kiss people you know well and trust that they’d let you know before hand.

One of my co-workers is a chad and goes clubbing a lot. Last year he was out at a club and made out with some random girl on the dance floor. She was a 9/10 easily. Nothing was visible, but he’s 100% sure he got HSV-1 from her. Now every few weeks he comes to work with a nasty blister on his mouth