I need advice

I need advice...
So ivd been with my Boyfriend for roughly 2 years now, and i also have a baby girl from a previous relationship, he sees her as his own and loves her so.
Idk what to do sometimes, i love this man and would do many many things for him, we have been living to for over a year now. He does not believe in marriage idk why but i do, and i cant tell him how i feel cuz he will just avoid the conversation at all costs. He does not like me asking so i just avoid it, lately its all i think about since one of my coworkers just got back from her honey moon, it makes me happy for her, but i feel so sad and gloomy knowing i may never know what its like to walk down the isle...
He has noticed my depression but i just avoid talking about it cuz he will just ignore me or tell me that its silly of me to be depressed over that.
Ive been planning my wedding since the time i was 14...
Im lost right now...

Attached: FB_IMG_1517164242761.jpg (736x672, 87K)

That's properly why he doesn't believe in marriage. It's ruining a good thing for you right now.

Well for one thing he doesn't want to be financially responsible for you and your kid. Its different if he intends to love you forever and just "doesn't see the point" in wasting a shit ton of money on a ceremony and reception just to proclaim you're together. It's different if he's just using you for the time being.
Instead of complaining to us, complete strangers, why don't you talk to the person who you supposedly love enough to fuck and move into your home and be with your kid.
Tell him you've always intended on getting married eventually, you think it's romantic, it's important to you, it's what you want.

Dudes don't really get much out of the whole ceremony thing. They typically don't even have to buy their own apparel for the occasion. Tell me more about an event that requires a woman to lay down $3000 for some lace and satin meanwhile a dude can rent his penguin suit for 69.95 from the men's Warehouse.

You want to get married because your friends are getting married. You are a stupid impulsive woman. That's why you have a kid from a previous relationship and also why you are depressed that you aren't married. Hassle him about this and turn it into a problem and you will find yourself as a single mother again. Grow up.

He’s fucking the hot young puss. No one wants stuck with someone’s reject kid. I fucked 11 years out of single mom puss and bailed when she got old and fat.

Why do people who have/are:
Premerital sex
Bastard children
Live together
Non-religous

care so much about marriage?

You're shit outta luck. Do you realize the responsibility you want him to take on?Just stop. I know it sucks, but no dude actually wants that romantic walking down the isle bullshit with a woman who has kids from a previous relationship.

>single mother
Into the trash you go...

Herd mentality, like everything else. Marriage is dying, too, though, it's just a matter of time.

It's rather funny to me, that the same degenerates who spout platitudes about "freedom" of choice and how you shouldn't force morals essentially act out everything they deny. Morality needs an enforced structure to affect society properly, otherwise you just get the vast majority of individuals acting on selfish impulse and rationalizing it later.

>He does not believe in marriage idk why
Because once marriage happens,
>i love this man and would do many many things for him
goes away

Because he doesn't want to be put in a position where he has to say "don't speak to me or my wife's daughter ever again"

Seek advice from your family.
Introduce him to your parents and get perspective of what your father thinks of his character.
Dads know what’s up.

Attached: FC8FEAFA-54A5-4C08-896D-D343AD3D37F4.jpg (610x618, 178K)

>tfw raises by single mother, s-stay strong OP

Careful. He could be a pedophile. They are actively looking for single mothers with daughters. I don't know him and it could be bullshit, but this is a fact. They scan the relationships of their prey.

He could make you believe is the most harmless and caring person in the world, but be careful.

spot on, user

You are seriously ungrateful. The man has given you and a kid that is not his stability and love and you want to force marriage on him?

Everyone knows that he would immediately lose everything he ever owned or will own.
You don't need to be married to be happy you are just forcing a stupid social construct onto him. Grow the fuck up women

Sounds like he is a bit like me, except I'd never raise another man's child.

Best advice I can give is this - Leave him the FUCK alone with that shit. You've been brainwashed all your life to think that dressing up pretty and showing off to all your friends that you've caught a good man foryourself is a life goal. It's not, and he's smart enough to know that, and when he sees just how attached you are to this childish dream, he'll me extremely disappointed in you.

The fact that he's already making the sacrifice of raising your child should be enough of an indicator that he has done enough for you, and maybe it's time to return the favor by respecting his decision not to get married.

These.

Marry your childs father.

Annalisa???

Why would he marry you when you can divorce him at any time and make him pay child support and alimony along with ruining his life. You are lucky enough that he is even with you given you had a child before him. Any sane man would have seen the red flags you are putting out. You just want security and I doubt you actually love him

You want a party because of a relationship. Just have a BBQ party or dinner party. Marriage for legal reasons or tax reasons or maybe be together until you each get sick of eachother. You had a child with somebody else - maybe you should have gotten married with that guy when you got pregnant? Now with the current guy - 2 years is too early. Talk about it at year 5. Marriage is mostly just a piece of paper and legal requirements.