Is working everyday to get more stupid currency suppose to be fun?

Is working everyday to get more stupid currency suppose to be fun?
>28 years old
>$70,000 - $80,000 a year (roughly)
> Drive car i always wanted
> Don't live alone
> Don't want kids
Is this suppose to be fun? just making a endless amount of money and nothing more coming out of it?
Or was going to college and caring about school one giant waste?

Attached: AnotherDay.png (655x812, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Co1Iptd4p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Don't want kids
there's your problem retard. enjoy your meaningless existence
>b-but muh nihilism!

Do things that aren't work too.

Right there with ya, OP. 31, making just a little bit more... just came back from the most stressful day of my career. Nothing like losing your willpower to live so you can stack more dollars in your bank account that won't amount to anything. Plenty of money to spend on your thrilling week long vacation once a year, and the house you only sleep and cook in.

A lot of people would kill to be in your situation. You don't know how lucky you are (if you've paid off all of your debts that is). Also, work to live, don't live to work. Go do something, like travel or clubs, etc.

>Kids are meaningful

Yay, dedicate your life to a kid who will be forgotten and useless, disrespect the fuck out of you, and prevent you from ever from making your own decisions ever again! I'm sure you're one step away from telling us we have to save the white race.

I work seven days a week just to live paycheck to paycheck. You make a lot of money. Why don't you stop acting miserable and just get a fun hobby for your free time.

I'm guessing you don't have kids.

good luck wasting thousands of dollars piece of shit kid and take him to soccer practice.

I don't actively want to make my life worse
>once a year
Lucky
A lot of people are a lot more easily entertained then me too
>free time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>the house you only sleep and cook in.
Too real.

>why don't you stop acting miserable
Who said i was acting?

If you're still fixated on just the surface-level accumulation you haven't even made it yet, your power level is weak
once you have so much money that other people tear their hair out at your diogenes-tier lifestyle, that's the good shit

Attached: 11207466.gif (500x500, 422K)

hah time to ghost your entire family and let them die from starvation

you fucked up when you think you can handle everything and now you're constantly slaving for others

im sorry op but know your limits and lower it, idk if its too late

I don't, but I don't know many particularly happy with theirs. It's the very few who are wealthy with flexible schedules that enjoy it.

For those that work 8-6 until they "have to get home to the kids," it's 1 of picking them up from daycare, where they're raised by a stranger, then heading home to make dinner and force them to eat, maybe read them a bedtime story or watch a half hour of TV, and then maybe an hour or so to desperately try to decompress and go to bed to do the same fucking thing the next day.

Did I mention no sleep?

Oh silly OP money is a means to an end, if you have no goals than it's meaningless. Use it to better yourself in ways not having that money would've been harder to get. Use gyms, buy lots of good books and go eat out to places you like, take up hobby lessons you never tried before. Or save it all up for a sweet vacation spot or a concert or fuck man ANYTHING. You are too fucking young to be burned out now. Work doesn't define you it just helps you find yourself and shit.

Ugh I would kill to make a job and have money God damnit

Plan vacations or spend money in an expensive hobby dumbass
Or go out clubbing idk why are you crying bitch

All the people shitting on the good advice, Lul
Kids are legacies you can groom to make better than you.

Ok so you could take a job that requires less of your time and a subsequent cut in pay. I used to have a job where I was salary and I was required to be there the typical 40 hours a week.
They gave me a hard time every day about things like lunch breaks or leaving for the day and I was expected to stay late all the time with no notice.
I was annoyed and frustrated. Now I make way less, but still have to stay late all the time unexpectedly.

You can cut back on some of the annoyances of your job either by moving up at the company and having more authority, but honestly your gig is probably better than you think.
The grass is greener.

Try to enjoy yourself. Have nice meals, do something fun in your free time after work or weekends.

I'm saying, buck up. Not that you're "feigning" misery.

Life is really about only about fucking and spreading your seed to make more humans, but because modern civilization made that pointless, you need to find your passion and pursuit it. Really that's it. I think people will find life more interesting and worth while if you are always trying to learn/achieve something new. In all honestly its better to do something you love than doing something you don't for more money.

And it's all thanks to women thinking that being able to work for someone else rather than their family would be more fulfilling

What do you do for a living?

Lol you fell for the materialism meme..

Watch this... it may very well change your life. Its the trailer to a recent documentary.
youtu.be/0Co1Iptd4p4

Ps, i make a fraction of what you make, but i only work 24 hours a week and have three days off every single week. Im super happy and pumped about my life and have a lot of free time to do whatever the fuck i want with.
My career is helping people like you not feel like killing themselves after watching your body breakdown into a useless mess from too much time sitting at a desk and too much stress.

So, what more important to YOU? Happiness or prestige/money?

Attached: 793A528F-3CB6-49CD-A28C-2E49D24C0DED.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Change occupations my dude.

For me making good money is a good thing, but it's way more important that I'm doing something that
>I enjoy immensely - sales manager at one of the biggest European freight companies
>get lots of respect from my peers
>can afford classy/nice looking clothes
>help others who work in this field
>really see the effect of the work I put

Literally working the job I dreamed of when I was younger. Can't imagine how much I'd hate doing something I don't like 9 hours a day.

I was in the same boat in my early 20s, but one day...

>Wake up
>Go to work
>Come home
>Go to sleep
>Repeat
>Did this for years and felt my soul draining
>Was a decent job with good pay/insurance
>Hated the daily routine more and more
>Despite making good money I lived simply
>Small one bedroom apartment
>Normal car and clothes
>Looking at my bank account online
>Actually have a decent amount of money saved up
>Something sparks in my head and I hatch a plan
>Very next day I quit my job and sell my car
>Sell/donate nearly everything I had
>Buy a small RV online
>Pack all my remaining shit in there
>Drive and meet up with friends I've met over the years online
>Drive to conventions in different places as well as concerts
>Only need to worry about 3 things now
>Gas, food, cellphone bill, YMCA membership
>Barely spending any money at all

I did this from age 24 all the way to 32, I'm now settled down living with a friend, I work a very simple job that barely pays but I enjoy it very much, the experience made me a better person, it was scary to go from having a stable job with insurance to literally only having a small RV, but the feeling of going anywhere and doing anything and not having to worry about anything was amazing

You should consider it, if you have no ties to where you are now, what do you have to lose?

Attached: R3411.png (857x573, 631K)

Muß suck to be american.

The u.s is one of the worst countries when it comes to vacation time.

>tfw 6 weeks free every year

Attached: donald erect.jpg (472x645, 38K)

I used to be a lot like you in the sense I drowned myself in work and school to pretend I had purpose and significance. I feel like finding Someone I actually love helped cure me, but most importantly I started taking up hobbies and interests, so my daily grind wasn’t as grueling and I had other things to look forward to. Cliche response, but I think people overlook it.

>29
>Work as financial adviser for loan company
>Same shit every single day
>Go to bed wake up work and sleep
>Get into a pretty bad car accident one day
>Sideswiped by some old guy who fell asleep
>Wake up in hospital with broken arm and leg
>Started having seizures in the hospital bed
>They kept me there for a long time doing tests
>Turns out I got brain damage which resulted in epilepsy
>On average at the hospital I had 2 seizures a day
>Made healing my broken bones extremely hard
>Eventually we got it under control and I was released
>Haven't been to work in months at this point
>They cut me loose because of this
>Depression starts to hit as I file for unemployment
>"Oh we see you have epilepsy, would you like state help?" they ask
>Ask the lady what kind of benefits I would get
>"We offer free housing"
>MFW
>"We offer free food as well!"
>MFW
>"We can also provide free transportation"
>MFW
>All of a sudden everything is awesome
>Move into nice big apartment right downtown
>Get 1500$ a month for food
>Plus 1200$ a month for whatever else I want
>Rent is paid for by the state
>Can't legally drive anymore so they pay my taxi/uber
>Pills for my seizures are making me feel sick
>Talk to my neurologist about it
>"Well there's one thing we could try, how do you feel about marijuana treatment?"
>MFW I spend every single day chilling at home playing video games getting high while everything is free and paid for

Life is good.

Attached: 99888884444.jpg (448x320, 17K)

and all it cost was your health and part of your brain

Omg what do you do

I would gladly make that sacrifice if this was the guaranteed outcome

What I do isn’t important but the lifestyle is.

Find you passion, and run with it but dont let it consume you, fence off some free time for yourself.

Attached: 4A0272CC-A4B6-4A97-A0FC-C384D5F384AE.jpg (1536x2048, 899K)

Most Americans dont even use their vacation time.

The point of getting that money is to USE IT, retard.
Go kill some dunes in a Baja truck. Build yourself a kickass VR rig. Get a machine gun. Find the best baked salmon in the world. Go to Kubinka and get a picture with the Maus. Have sunstroke in the arctic and a swim in Timbuktu. Get another car you've always wanted and take it racing.

Literally just do anything you want that you couldn't previously afford.

That's because ""parents"" don't parent their kids. Mostly because they were barely parented by their parents and because they have no values or real direction or character. For the most part, your kids are a result of how you raised them. Although it can be hard, with incessant and subversive media pervading everything and attempting to dictate your kids' characters.

>just living to get kids
why not be a dog then

I mean, it sounds like you don't like your job. Makes a huge difference when you're doing something that is not only financially lucrative, but that you personally value, enjoy, and are good at.

What do you do?

Get a hobby you useless fuck. If you're not living in a major city that amount of dosh should be plenty to pursue whatever absurd passion fits your fancy