I got drunk and fucked a married woman. We've been friends for years and she's having marital issues...

I got drunk and fucked a married woman. We've been friends for years and she's having marital issues. One drink led to another, and then my hands are in her panties and shit just got out control. There's always been sexual tension between us but I had no intention of taking it to this level. Her husband doesn't know, atleast for now.

I had instant regret. This is something I didn't want to do, but things got crazy. She's blowing up my phone and she's insisting on us having a relationship "on the next level". She's talking about leaving her husband for me, and that alone makes me say "what the fuck". Keep in mind that this is all her, I haven't suggested ANYTHING.

I'm not trying to hit it and quit it, it was an error of judgment that I would not have done otherwise. I don't want to break this girl's heart because I care about her, just not in that way. I've made a horrible mistake and I don't know how to handle it.

What the fuck do I do? I know it's not a specific question, but this is too complex of an issue to narrow it down to even a handful of questions. I'm fucking lost, and to be honest, I'm disgusted with myself. I'm done drinking, that's for sure.

Attached: 1513481983210.png (204x178, 73K)

Does the husband have a gun?

What situation left you to be alone and drinking with a married woman. Jesus.

Run

Fuck her again.

Anyway, just tell her you think it's best that you guys put that incident in the past. Nothing will ever come of it and you don't want to be in a relationship with her. That will cool her down pretty quick and she will likely go back to her husband.

She's probably hoping you're going to White Knight her but knowing you're not is the best thing for this thot to snap back into reality.

Yeah. He has a handgun and knows where I live.

She told me that she was feeling down and alone, and my naive ass went to her house. We played vidya on her husband's PS4 and Tekken 7 turned into Strip Tekken. We fucked in her and her husband's bed.

This is a legitimate suggestion.

That'd be my go-to response too. Fucking her again would make things much, much worse.

Yeah, that's probably a good route to go. I just need to sit her down and explain it to her. Seriously, I don't give a fuck about her marriage. I'm there to listen, but I'm not about to get involved in marital issues. I do NOT want a relationship with her.

Join the French Foreign Legion.

Attached: orig_214448.jpg (1920x1200, 367K)

> Had sex with married woman because alcohol
> Had sex with said married woman because sexual tension
> Had sex with said married woman because I don't want a relationship with said woman
> Had sex with said married woman because total retard

If you didn't catch that, your first mistake was that she was A MARRIED WOMAN. It's completely disgusting that you slept together in the same bed that they fuck in. Wouldn't be shocked if that gun was used to shoot you at some point. What a waste of space you are.

Dang that's one messed up situation

>your first mistake was that she was A MARRIED WOMAN

Well no shit. I'm very, very aware of that.

meant for

OP first off, you're fucking dumb and you and her did this on purpose. Fuck off with your "things got crazy". No magic "crazy whirlwind" swept you up and landed your dick in her.

I'd say stop contact. Message "we should not have done what we did". Don't message her again.

It wasn't a mistake as it was done with intention. Own up and put own your big boy pants. Basically her marriage and her life are not your problem, however if you knocked her up it would be and now you just have to deal with it.

Also, you may get murdered so there's that. My friend fucked his neighbor's wife for a month and one day they found him knocked out with a concussion in a ditch. He tried to commit suicide about a month after. So who knows what fun places you're in for. Anyway my friend is stupid as shit and basically did the same thing you did.

its like i can tell which ones a femanon in this thread.

anyway what i'd do is just talk to her

>wow things got crazy that night, im sorry but that wasn't what i meant to do for us. could we just forget about the whole thing, blah blah blah it didnt fucking happened.

that sort of shit but just keep it smooth so you dont end up 6ft under

>forget it happened
Yea no, this is how op ends up fucking her for the next month or so until they get caught

You don't understand what a mistake is. It is not the same as an accident, it is instant regret about a situation that was a result of a lapse in judgment. I'm not passing blame, it is what it is.

Yeah, that's what I need to do. Keep an eye out for news in Kansas City, an user might be shot on his way to work.

I'm the femanon...I told him to break it off with her and be honest.

You don't need to sit her down and explain it to her. You can't text her as the other anons said and then block her.
Who the fuck lets his wife have guy friends over to play videogames?

Like I said you're not her white knight so you two idiots made a mistake. Before you make another selfish mistake, make the right decision and extricate yourself from the situation.

>She told me that she was feeling down and alone, and my naive ass went to her house. We played vidya on her husband's PS4 and Tekken 7 turned into Strip Tekken. We fucked in her and her husband's bed.
Gimme some details, user. Who suggested it? What came off first?

Attached: MGS3.png (340x261, 84K)

Yeah what said

Do you have a wife of your own? if so spend more time with them.

Try to make yourself looks uninterested as possible. Just dont do anything that makes her go tell her husband "btw i fucked my friend while you were gone"

I mean ..you should just text her. Normally I'm not in favor of a text message break up, but this thot cheated on her husband. Get away. Block her number and her husband.

>Getting turned on by ugly fat people fucking while playing videogames

Replace video games with cards, charades, watching TV, listening to the radio, making food, etc. It's the same shit. If they're fat though, yeah, don't wanna hear about it.

Yeah, he didn't know I was there. He works nights. The fucked up part is that I don't want her out of my life. I've known her for eight years and I care about her, just not in a romantic sense. I do not ever, ever, ever want to sleep with her again. Ever. Fuck that.

She did, and I went along with it. Her bra came off first without taking her top off when I destroyed her with Asuka. We've played together alot over the years, it just escalated. Malt liquors a bitch.

>inb4 nigger

See above. I may end up having to do that, this whole situation is fucked up. I'm fucking lost.

Tell her you're in a relationship with someone else and it wouldn't be right.

It sounds like she planned to fuck you beforehand

Sorry OP, gonna have to agree with everyone else in this thread. You've jeopardized your safety by doing this. Her husband will most likely find out, and your ass is going to be served on a silver platter.

Or, he may exercise a near god-like self control by just crossing you both out of his life without a word to spare. Nothing more satisfying than to completely wreck someone in court when they deserve it.

I've had a friend do the exact same thing. Fucked his friend's wife because they were having issues, got drunk, one thing led to another, etc. As predictable as the sun, that excuse is. Long story short, he was beat pretty bad and left to die in the forest. He survived, but has since been a depressed shadow of his former self. Withdrew from the friend group and now no one knows what's going on in his life.

Can't offer much advice apart from preparing yourself for the worst. He'll find out, I'm sure as shit she'll tell him to spite you or he'll somehow piece it together. Good luck, man. Really.

>She did, and I went along with it. Her bra came off first without taking her top off when I destroyed her with Asuka
Go on.

Attached: mfw.gif (256x256, 1.82M)

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm going to invest in a handgun and CC it and purchase an AR-15 just in case if shit gets real. I'm not going to spend the next six months looking over my shoulder and being afraid to leave the house. Honestly, I don't see him doing anything. He's very, very submissive towards his wife, but that may not say anything.

It's not worth fapping to. Trust me.

dude same thing happened to me except we didn't fuck. this was 2-3 years ago and I still feel like shit about it. So enjoy living with regret the rest of your life, it's what anyone who pulls shit like that deserves.

>It's not worth fapping to. Trust me.
Too late.

Good call. Again, he may end up taking the high road and just ignore you two. It's hard exercising that willpower, but let's hope he does. Even if he doesn't come after you, the regret will stay with you for a long time.

As for the girl, perhaps you can send her a text saying you made a mistake and block her. I see no point in engaging with her anymore. Her husband will find out sooner or later.

don't text, her husband might be snooping on her phone.

next time she calls just say you think it's best if you have some space or something. that you're really sorry but she should try to make things work with her husband, some shit like that. then ghost her.

I can't wait to hear about a double murder & suicide. Go fuck yourself, OP.

if she's the crazy type and won't leave you alone, like if she knows where you live and shit, you might also want to move. not because you can't handle her but because her husband might follow her and see her banging on your door crying and shit

Don't let her be the one to tell him. If she gets to control the narrative you're fucked hard.

>shit just got out of control

you homewrecking nigger

are you a woman or something? only women do things impulsively based only on emotion and think irrationally then use an excuse like "It got out of control"

"it was the heat of the moment :/"

"I didn't mean to"

you ugly homewrecking bitch you have been flirting with this married woman for years

You bitch. You should kill yourself for cucking that husband

If I were you I would tell him immediately so not only does he get to not associate with you anymore he can also get rid of his dumb whore wife before he invests anything else in her irresponsible self

you suck eggs

Attached: 1523330532124.jpg (679x472, 49K)

How was she in bed OP?