Are self proclaimed bisexual Polyamorous women viable romantic partners for a straight male or no

Are self proclaimed bisexual Polyamorous women viable romantic partners for a straight male or no

Attached: girl_with_rainbow_umbrella_by_ladyagnes.jpg (600x600, 90K)

No they are whores and no self respecting man would get involved with them. No better than being a cheater, they're just honest with it.

>No better than being a cheater, they're just honest with it.

Wut

If you hate yourself and want to be with a person who is obsessed with whatever modern idealody says they "should be" rather than what they are, then yes. Also poly people tend to have the responsibility and groundedness of children.

Gonna go on a limb and suggest that you are talking about a upper class, liberal arts, white girl.

Just got out of a relationship with a "pansexaul". She never actually dated anything other that for white young guys, so that label is just stupid virtue signalling. Avoid avoid avoid. Let some latte manbun boy deal with that nightmare dogma tornado.

No

Sure if you don't mind coming home and seeing xhe fucking a doorknob because zhe felt attracted to it.

That depends whether you're comfortable with her fucking anyone she wants at any time. I wouldn't be.

>go to gfs house
>lay in bed with her
>bed smells like another man's cum and asshole

I mean if youre a cuck I guess.

>Gonna go on a limb and suggest that you are talking about a upper class, liberal arts, white girl

How'd you know?

Depends what you expect out of them, if you expect monogamy, no, if you expect a validating emotional relationship, possibly

also means you can fuck whoever you want and women can smell other women on you and want you just based off that

>if you expect a validating emotional relationship, possibly

So purposely cuckolding yourself is now emotional validation lol the west is beyond repair

aren't you cucking her too but sleeping with other women?

your logic doesn't make any sense

>men and women have the exact same experiences and can get laid at the same rate

Kys

In my experience, that is a resounding no.

girl 1
>self-proclaimed bisexual feminist
>constantly pulled the identity politics bullshit
>"All white men are responsible for societies issues. You just have to accept that."
>cheated on me and said it was my fault because I didn't make her feel loved

girl 2
>bisexual, but genuinely bisexual (had girlfriends in the past)
>casually joked to me how "men who don't accept polyamory are stuck in the 1800s"
>rape victim, refused to do anything sexual
>eventually found out that she was fucking another dude
>flipped a shit that I was upset over this
>"I don't need your consent to love whoever I want. He made me look past my rape"
>later found out she blackmailed an ex into giving her $8,000

I thought these girls were just a meme, but they fucking exist. Oddly enough, I've only dated these weirdos in NorCal, where all the other ideologically driven social authoritarian psychos live.

they're fine to fuck but not to date.

Is Bigfoot good at checkers? To answer this question you need to know what I mean by bigfoot, good, and checkers.

>Polyamourous
No, avoid those like the plague
Their empathy compass is completely fucked up

Only if you don't mind sharing.

sure

>empathy compass

Lolwut

Lol this

Never.

Why would any decent person want an unloyal whore?

How bad is the competition in finding an Asian girlfriend?, I really want to find one in college, I’m actually smart enough to be studying computer science and I have a good eating potential, how hard would it be for me?

Attached: 30F8959A-4E69-42C4-837C-3B658D781E5A.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

There's always someone hurt in a polyamourous relationship
Not being able to understand that means that your sense of empathy is broken

absolutely not